Need ideas to raise money so i can buy tickets!

Haven't posted in this thread for quite a while now but it is only 8 days until my birthday and mum told my something very interesting today...
In the car today she said I'm watching something on ebay for you for your birthday, I asked is it mj related she said maybe (and smiled and nodded so yes it is) and I said 'will i love it?' she said yeah i think so.
It kinda bugged me for the rest of the day then she told my little sister what it was so now she knows I asked her will i really like it ' she said yeaah and smiled
Then I asked her was it on my birthday list..she said No (i didn't put tickets on my birthday list!) then I asked mum when does it end and she said tomorrow when we're at nans but I have it set up so it texts to my phone.
So we go to nans between 12pm and 4pm so I looked on ebay at everything that runs out in that time. And the only thing there that wasn't on my list are really cheap tickets...... i don't want to get my hopes up because i don't want to be upset and i know it isn't very likely it is tickets but hey i can dream right?

i am wondering that if she does manage to get 'it' tomorrow if she'll tell me?

x

Haven't posted in this thread for quite a while now but it is only 8 days until my birthday and mum told my something very interesting today...
In the car today she said I'm watching something on ebay for you for your birthday, I asked is it mj related she said maybe (and smiled and nodded so yes it is) and I said 'will i love it?' she said yeah i think so.
It kinda bugged me for the rest of the day then she told my little sister what it was so now she knows I asked her will i really like it ' she said yeaah and smiled
Then I asked her was it on my birthday list..she said No (i didn't put tickets on my birthday list!) then I asked mum when does it end and she said tomorrow when we're at nans but I have it set up so it texts to my phone.
So we go to nans between 12pm and 4pm so I looked on ebay at everything that runs out in that time. And the only thing there that wasn't on my list are really cheap tickets...... i don't want to get my hopes up because i don't want to be upset and i know it isn't very likely it is tickets but hey i can dream right?

i am wondering that if she does manage to get 'it' tomorrow if she'll tell me?

x

I really hope so hun. :) *hugs*

Thanks...im really trying not to get excited but... there could be some hope..
when i asked mum last night was it on my list she said no i was just looking through ebay and saw it and thought you'd like it... :/

Aaaaaw, don't get your hopes up, but it certainly sounds positive, and even if it's NOT tickets, you'll love it anyway if it's Michael related :) And then you can begin to bug your mom again after your birthday, when you have the money :p

Thanks...im really trying not to get excited but... there could be some hope..
when i asked mum last night was it on my list she said no i was just looking through ebay and saw it and thought you'd like it... :/

If it's not tickets, do you think you will get any cash for your birthday from relatives?

Fingers crossed it will be tickets, but don't panic if it isn't, it's a month till opening night & even then there are another 49 shows to aim for! You will get a ticket one way or another!

How much more do you need?

theres enough cheap tickets on viagogo now i wouldnt bother with ebay

^^ebay is soooo risky!!
I hope that if it truly is tickets that they are 100% real. nothing would be worse than showing up and wont let you in because the tickets are fake..
don't get nervous because of this, there are of course real tickets on ebay too, so you never know.
keep the faith :)

You could earn a couple of thousand dollars taking part in clinical trial as human guinea pig.

uhm thats not a very nice post of you which really absolutely doesnt belong here
I am a subscriber to Unusual way of making money and this is one of the idea it offers. It doesn't harm to share it. You can take it or leave it. :)

I don't think it is tix guys :(
I asked my sister is it big and she said yeah bigger than the t shirt...but she meant as in size.. not in greatness so :(

I thought mum had changed her mind and let me go..obviously not :(
But she won it on ebay though so yay but boo :(

I don't think it is tix guys :(
I asked my sister is it big and she said yeah bigger than the t shirt...but she meant as in size.. not in greatness so :(

I thought mum had changed her mind and let me go..obviously not :(
But she won it on ebay though so yay but boo :(

How far off are you getting the money for a ticket?

But I need 2 because I'm only 13 and need mum to come with me and mum said no :(
Even though I'm saving up for her ticket to!!

But I need 2 because I'm only 13 and need mum to come with me and mum said no :(
Even though I'm saving up for her ticket to!!

Can't you go i with a friend & your mum could drop you of/pick you up? You can't get into any trouble in the o2... or suggest you go in on your own? Your mum could go watch a movie while you are in the concert. Like i said, you won't have any trouble when you are n there...

I think I'd be a bit scared lol and I'd need someone to catch me if i faint.. lol in all seriousness i don't think mum would let me :/

mj tickets have shot down in price on viagogo...worth a look if your having no luck with ticketmaster. http://www.viagogo.co.uk/Concert-Tickets/Rock-and-Pop/Michael-Jackson-Tickets

and since viagogo is an official ticket partner your tickets are guaranteed (or your money back)

cheapest tickets i have seen are around £91 plus fees

please be careful about buying tickets from anywhere else other than ticketmaster or viagogo....there's alot of crafty people out there so be aware!

Last edited:
mj tickets have shot down in price on viagogo...worth a look if your having no luck with ticketmaster. http://www.viagogo.co.uk/Concert-Tickets/Rock-and-Pop/Michael-Jackson-Tickets

and since viagogo is an official ticket partner your tickets are guaranteed (or your money back)

cheapest tickets i have seen are around £91 plus fees

please be careful about buying tickets from anywhere else other than ticketmaster or viagogo....there's alot of crafty people out there so be aware!

I'd go to buy tix from viaggogo than e-bay too. When is your b-day?

I really hope you get some tickets Becca. Just don't give up =) If you tell your family/family friends once you've got the money that you'd love to see Michael perform, maybe someone will say 'me too' - I know quite a few people like that, people who you wouldn't expect! Best of luck :) xxx

Back