Neverland Ranch Auction CANCELLED/Neverland Loan Sold/Statement From MJ (9)

Wrong this person is going to be the one who will buy the property if and only if Michael Jackson either cant do good on the loan or sell it to him. The property stays in the community and it might be what the community wanted ,because if you listen to the fox guy it is to be split up and sold off. There was word that it was to be a golf course with mega mansion around.
right, IMO this article sounds not so good, and my doubts coming back, that's a good deal. But I think Michael knows in what he got involved in.

Yes, I have heard it several times, especially, it was spoken about during the trial, that the communty would like to pinch the ranch to make it to a source of money.

well..no matter how many times MJ escapes..no matter how many times MJ gets victory..

for the next million years there will be doubters.

nobody can stop you from doubting...but i rest assured it doesn't reflect on what happens in MJ's life.

good things still happen. riding a good path is still achieving good results.

Last edited:
Wrong this person is going to be the one who will buy the property if and only if Michael Jackson either cant do good on the loan or sell it to him. The property stays in the community and it might be what the community wanted ,because if you listen to the fox guy it is to be split up and sold off. There was word that it was to be a golf course with mega mansion around.

you believe Fox over MJ himself??

OK.. I am walking out of this thread...its starting to smell>>>>>>>>>

right, IMO this article sounds not so good, and my doubts coming back, that's a good deal. But I think Michael knows in what he got involved in.

Yes, I have heard it several times, especially, it was spoken about during the trial, that the communty would like to pinch the ranch to make it to a source of money.
Today is officially May 14th, and Neverland still belongs to Michael Jackson.

If his adversaries had gotten their wish, he and his children, his family, and all his fans and friends around the world would be in tears right now…but as you can see, none of us are.

The auction was designed to pour salt into Michael’s wounds—cause him more pain and sorrow. The people behind it wanted him to either pay up in full, all while knowing that they have been directly interfering with his cash flow, or face more public ridicule. They were trying to force him into playing a game of catch-22.

Instead of the rigged auction taking place as planned, a Good Samaritan of Santa Barbara County has stepped in and stopped it. This person has paid the amount in full himself and has purchased the loan. He is arranging a payment plan so MJ can pay him back gradually. In other words, it is no longer mandatory for MJ to pay the loan in a lump sum. This is a business arrangement, but at the same time, it is a random act of kindness.

By Mr. Barrack purchasing the loan, and setting up a payment arrangement, he is giving MJ a chance to keep Neverland, and handle other matters more comfortably.

Now, what’s so bad about God allowing us all to be happy today? Hmmmmm? You didn’t think God brought MJ through that trial for nothing, did you?

2008 is going great!

But, if you prefer to keep having your heart broken by that Fox reporter, then keep on taking in his vile words. He wishes you nothing but misery and you're falling for it for some unexplained reason.

Peace out...

Love you Michael. :flowers:

Last edited:
if anything, mr fried chicken basically admits that the ranch is worth a tremendous amount....especially if it's divided into a few separate properties. it'd be worth four to five times more that way than intact YET mj hasn't done that NOR has he sold it.

so what he's doing is defying logic IF what all the haters proclaim is true and he's in dire straits SO that, if logic needs to be present in their argument,means their assertions are bollocks and this is goodn news...

i need cheese

It appears to me that the media is taking the Barrack news and reporting it as if Michael has turned over his estate to this investor. But that is not what has happened. Michael still owns the ranch.

if anything, mr fried chicken basically admits that the ranch is worth a tremendous amount....especially if it's divided into a few separate properties. it'd be worth four to five times more that way than intact YET mj hasn't done that NOR has he sold it.

so what he's doing is defying logic IF what all the haters proclaim is true and he's in dire straits SO that, if logic needs to be present in their argument,means their assertions are bollocks and this is goodn news...

i need cheese

Girl, Congratulations. I need your address, I want to send you some money.

i need cheese

bingo. except for the cheese part. i don't like cheese.

Last edited:
It appears to me that the media is taking the Barrack news and reporting it as if Michael has turned over his estate to this investor. But that is not what has happened. Michael still owns the ranch.
The media defues all logic when it comes to anything MJ. They are the crazy ones. All the firm has done is take over the MORTGAGE. MJ will now have to make an arrangement to pay Barrack intead of the other people, Ut us that siomple. If they think MJ has sold it why are they still reporting it. It isn't thier land.

friedbrain or not, I don't believe HIM, this comes not from him, this I have heard from others sources many times, that the S. Barbara Community wants to overtake the ground. It wasn't my intention to spoil your good mood, but in this form it seem to me are many who don't like to turn to things which COULD BE. And it could be ... in my opinion that the intention of this savvy real estate business man is not only the one of a friend in need, and some truth COULD BE in the article above. I'm sorry. But it is not necessary to get angry with me, I'm not the author or the problems Michael has. Or didn't he?

^^^^^^^^no..Michael is not the author of any problems. but in my experience...'what could be' in the negative sense leads to what is..only for the person thinking it.

Michael has proven in his statements that he does not think that way.

so the question is...what are you going to go by...

his forty year positive outcome record...or your idea of what could be?

again...whatever you think does not affect Michael.

I'M not the person you have to tell to. I'm fan for 13 years now and I dedicated in this time my love and support and many activitiies to Michael. Think what you want, I have had enough of a community where it is forbidden to use the brain ...

if you want to go..then go. but positive people use their brain too.

like i said..you choose to see one school of thought as opposed to another.

you refuse to see the outcome of the troubles leveled against MJ..

all you want to see is the possibilty of the negative sh..t leveled against him. you are choosing the negative speculation over the positive end result reality.

there are cautionary tales out there. and people like to think that rich people don't get their homes foreclosed.

but that is not the case. so...to show that, i can post a link to a cautionary tale of some rich person who got his home foreclosed. and his story is less years long than Michael's. this should prove that it's more than just MJ being rich, that keeps him from being foreclosed. and it should be enough for people to believe the positive with Michael, because a leopard doesn't change his spots. Michael's habits are his habits, and lead to his success. conversely, this cautionary tale's bad habits led to his demise. this cautionary tale's name is Lattrell Spreewell.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallo/080514&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab4pos2

FOR THE RECORD:

Michael Jackson took out a short term one year loan in 2006.
At the end of the year Michael was sheduled to pay back the money in full. $25 million dollars.
Michael was fully payed up to the end of the contract.
However, he was unable to repay the loan in full and was engaged in the renegotiation of the loan. During this renegotiation, no further payment was made.
The bank system went into automatic overkill and declared him in default.
The rest, as we know is history.

I say this to say that there was no evidence that MJ couldn't make the payments on the loan, just that he couldn't pay the whole lot at once to the bank.

NOW, Just to reinforce my argument that rich people do not keep cash, I run into an AOL breakdown of Paul McCarthney's wealth.
He had to disclose this to the courts in his divorce case.

This also shows why the media is lying about MJ's wealth and why he is not broke.

£6,000. Held in cash
In a safe or under the mattress. How would you keep it out of sight? Paul could of course bury it on his Scottish estate, well away from the heather.

http://money.aol.co.uk/rich-lists/enhPhotoGalleryPollPopup.adp?country=uk&popupgalleryid=3804&photoid=0&pause=0&articleID=20080326040209990001

RICH PEOPLE do not have a lot of cash. The have assets instead. Some of the assets are liquid, which means that it can be easily exchanged for cash, but the rest of their money is tied ip in art collection and properties.

If MJ couldn't find the $25 million, it is because he doesn't carry that amount of cash around and he would have to sell valuable assets to get the money and he obviously did not want to do that.

Last edited:
i dont beleive mj would take a loan out for more than $25 mill i(t was obviously more than that cause he had been paying it off for at least a year.) and expect to pay it off in one year. obviously that would never happen. we know several payments werent made as it had gone through different stages before it got to foreclosure. justt like payments had been missed on encino aswell. it is was it is. aslong as it gets sorted is all that matter now

Well, maybe that was the only criteria for him getting the money at the time, or maybe he thought he could refinance and it would have been alright.
Raymone said all payments were made up to the end of the year. People take out loans for all sorts of reason, I know I have done short term loans before.

Last edited:
what raymone said imo was B.S the fact is default papers were filed for missed payements like they were on encino. she does P.R shes not gonna say yeah he defaulted.u dont take a loan of over $25 mill for one year thats daft even more so in mjs position.

well..as long as you do assert that it is your opinion. as Datsymay said..all we fans are are people that speculate...common sense or not. we don't know what is really up....nobody does, except MJ. and anybody who claims otherwise..well..no comment.

this board is about opinions. vince. but the fact is default papers were filed and payments were missed just like on encino that is fact and the bottom line. hopefully it wont happen again. it a shame cause mj could make that sort of money so easy and there wouldnt be a problem.

this board is about opinions. vince. but the fact is default papers were filed and payments were missed just like on encino that is fact and the bottom line. hopefully it wont happen again. it a shame cause mj could make that sort of money so easy and there wouldnt be a problem.
But MJ GAVE a plausible explanation as to why the payment was missed. If you are not a property owner, you may not understand what goes on. I own a property and I am in negotiation to refinance right now. Loans get taken out as short term loan because you may want to be selling the property or to do other things with the money. I know I have done that.
Maybe MJ thought he could get a better deal at the end of the year. it turned out that he couldn't.
What we should be asking ourselves is why did the bank behave in such an obnoxious way? I smell conspiracy here. I heard that SNEDDON was bragging about owning Neverland last christmas.

Last edited:
What we should be asking ourselves is why did the bank behave in such an obnoxious way? I smell conspiracy here. I heard that SNEDDON was bragging about owning Neverland last christmas.
I said nothing else, only didn't mention THIS name, and got some harsh reproaches of being negative towards Michael and his decisions and achievements, so I guess it is not the same when I bring up these matters.
Right, some should really ask themselves, why things happens like they do, only by chance or God's will? But lets the time bring it to light, wait and see.

I said nothing else, only didn't mention THIS name, and got some harsh reproaches of being negative towards Michael and his decisions and achievements, so I guess it is not the same when I bring up these matters.
Right, some should really ask themselves, why things happens like they do, only by chance or God's will? But lets the time bring it to light, wait and see.
I get what you mean but it was the way you put it I guess. It is important to note that MJ is not broke. If he were broke he would have gone bankrupt already and all the signs are that he is not going bankrupt. In fact if he were that broke he would have been out there working like the rest of his peers, he is not. Money is coming in from somewhere.
However, if I were MJ, I would not want to pay that money back in cash.
What the bank was doing to MJ is called 'BRINKMANSHIP'. It is the kind of blackmail really. I mean, why sell the property on the court steps. That sounds like malicious intent. I feel that somebody was behind this,but MJ called the bank's bluff.
Now I feel that there is no way another bank would have taken on the loan unless they know that MJ could pay. I also do not think MJ would be hanging on to the property if he couldn't pay for it.
Furthermore, I do feel that the rest of the Jacksons would never stand idly by and allow Neverland to go up for auction. Somehow, I feel that they would have stopped it.
Joe Jackson'f family had large acres of land stolen from them in the past. Somehow I believe this is the main reason why MJ is holding on to that land.

Last edited:
everyone knows mj is not broke its only the media who have said this. we know he has huge asserts. sony/atv etc. the problem is cash in hand money

everyone knows mj is not broke its only the media who have said this. we know he has huge asserts. sony/atv etc. the problem is cash in hand money
But that shouldn't have been a problen, though, Cash is never what rich people deal with. The real problem is that the MEDIA is calling out MJ for what is simply a NORMAL transaction between business people. That is the real problem.
If you check out Paul Mc Cartney's finances, you will find that he earns even less than MJ annually and his cash flow is very low too. Cash is poor man's money. Assets are rich people's money.
When MJ is forced to turn his assets into cash, then I will know that he is going broke.

Last edited:
yes but we know the media follow everything mj does so if he defaults on the ranch or hayvernhurst then of course its gonna make the news.especially when dates for auctions are set. i have no intrest in other celebs and what asserts etc they have. going into default several times is not a normal business transaction.

yes but we know the media follow everything mj does so if he defaults on the ranch or hayvernhurst then of course its gonna make the news.especially when dates for auctions are set. i have no intrest in other celebs and what asserts etc they have. going into default several times is not a normal business transaction.
Going into default could be for all sorts of reasons, but who knows what is a normal business transaction for business people? They are usually very late in paying their bills, also MJ never used to paying his own bills before. Maybe he is having to pay them himself and is having problems remembering them. Notice that the bills are always payed once the problem comes to his notice.

RICH PEOPLE do not have a lot of cash.
[/QUOTE

And poor people do? LOL

Are you trying to be funny? When you take my sentence out of context and isolate it to make me sound silly, you do exactly what the media does to MJ. Put my sentence back in the context for which it was meant so that it makes sence again. :cheeky:

Back