D.I.E. - instrumental
Don't Make Me Stay - scratch vocals
Water - chorus vocals
Bang Your Head - instrumental?
For The World - spoken word piece/w singing
Silent Spring - instrumental
Lady Of Summer - instrumental classical piece

These are only the Neff-U songs.
Maybe Love Heals could be included as well. I'm betting that there's gonna be plenty of titles that we don't know of that will be put on this project.

Dark Lady - full scratch vocals
Broken Chair - instrumental
D.I.E. - instrumental
Don't Make Me Stay - scratch vocals
Water - chorus vocals
Bang Your Head - instrumental?
For The World - spoken word piece/w singing
Silent Spring - instrumental
Lady Of Summer - instrumental classical piece

These are only the Neff-U songs.
The Weeknd probably might sing all of them

Something about “Water” makes me want to hear Stevie Wonder on the verses. I have no idea why, I just do. I would be fine if the Estate gave it to Stevie for his own album (which he’s apparently working on).
That's a good idea

Not trying to be pessimistic here, but doesn’t it sound slightly unrealistic that this group of people “Fandom Korea”, who I myself don’t know anything about, but I’m assuming is not a large company or anything, is doing an MJ tribute and just so happens to have some of the most powerful and popular artists of today on board?

The Weeknd and Bruno Mars are notorious for their secrecy surrounding their work, as well as their reclusiveness. While The Weeknd does do the occasional feature, now and again, Mars has not for the past 5 years or something, of course excluding his Silk Sonic project, which is a very different thing. Would these two men really work on an independent album?

Would any of these other artists do that? I am not sure about it. It wouldn’t make sense for them to lie about it and I have to investigate the matter some more, but it does sound a bit dubious for the time being.

Not trying to be pessimistic here, but doesn’t it sound slightly unrealistic that this group of people “Fandom Korea”, who I myself don’t know anything about, but I’m assuming is not a large company or anything, is doing an MJ tribute and just so happens to have some of the most powerful and popular artists of today on board?

The Weeknd and Bruno Mars are notorious for their secrecy surrounding their work, as well as their reclusiveness. While The Weeknd does do the occasional feature, now and again, Mars has not for the past 5 years or something, of course excluding his Silk Sonic project, which is a very different thing. Would these two men really work on an independent album?

Would any of these other artists do that? I am not sure about it. It wouldn’t make sense for them to lie about it and I have to investigate the matter some more, but it does sound a bit dubious for the time being.
Yeah, I haven't really felt like this was in any way official or something that was actually going to happen since I first heard about it lol

This thread was dead until they started posting more. Now it's a lot more egregious than it was before tbh. The idea of it if handled with decency, is not so bad at all though.

Something about “Water” makes me want to hear Stevie Wonder on the verses. I have no idea why, I just do. I would be fine if the Estate gave it to Stevie for his own album (which he’s apparently working on).
Well, that’s hardly a controversial prospect. You could put Stevie Wonder virtually anywhere without friction.

Bruno is currently writing new music and back in the studio. He has huge respect for Michael and I am sure in a heartbeat he would want to contribute to this.
The weekend also has been back in the studio and given that these 2 could be working now this could well be happening behind closed doors.

I also want to know if Rodney and Redone have to add to this, maybe even the ones that done a place with no name on *Xscape* I think these are the producers that work with Rhianna.

I also want to know if Rodney and Redone have to add to this, maybe even the ones that done a place with no name on *Xscape* I think these are the producers that work with Rhianna.
I don't think they even know about the existence of this NFT project, imho The Weeknd doesn't know anything about it either.

Bruno is currently writing new music and back in the studio. He has huge respect for Michael and I am sure in a heartbeat he would want to contribute to this.
The weekend also has been back in the studio and given that these 2 could be working now this could well be happening behind closed doors.
That's awesome

Back