New All-Star Tribute album?

Ever since it was announced this was an NFT thing I've been pretty set on it just being something that is not happening

F6kY7u4WQAAmSwi.png
F6kgkK4a4AA0JBD.png
image.png

Still convinced this is some weird scam thing lol. The website it's hosted on is an nft site.

Also even if it's not, I'm not particularly interested in hearing what it's all about. We have no way of knowing if the songs will even contain anything MJ produced, so it's not really of interest to me.

Last edited:
I can't see the picture??

Can you post again?

That photo of MJ looks A.I generated. Is this real? Where can we see it?

If real then great, I was wondering what happened to that project a few days ago and went on to look for news and I found nothing. Great to see that it's still moving forward.

I'm not sure if it's supposed to be MJ but I've seen A.I photos of Michael and they look exactly like that lol.
You're probably right. I've seen a tiny handful of AI photos and they were so gross I just blocked them out of my mind. But, yeah, they did look similar to this.

I can't find anyone talking about it on social media either so I'm beginning to suspect that this is a troll.
(y)

Still convinced this is some weird scam thing lol. The website it's hosted on is an nft site.

Also even if it's not, I'm not particularly interested in hearing what it's all about. We have no way of knowing if the songs will even contain anything MJ produced, so it's not really of interest to me.
Yup. Had that feeling since the first time. That's 100% a NFT scam, there's no doubt about that.

I'd rather another album like Xscape (now 10 years ago) with original versions included. Songs such as:

HOT STREET
NIGHTLINE
THROWING YOUR LIFE AWAY
CHICAGO 1945
MEN IN BLACK
SERIOUS EFFECT
etc ..
My crazy prediction is a 10th Anniversary Reissue of Xscape. Unlikely to happen.

Back