**New Date**'This Is It' Movie - released 28th Oct (topics merged)

Everybody will get a chance to see it don't worry. How many theaters do you guys live near? I know within an hour drive there are at least 7-8 theaters that I could go to. I'm sure it's the same for many others. I doubt there will be a huge list of fans who miss out.

I asked Kenny on Twitter if the film will contain the whole concert. He didn't answer...though I didn't expect him to.

I asked Kenny on Twitter if the film will contain the whole concert. He didn't answer...though I didn't expect him to.

I truely hope it does.

But maybe that will only be on the DVD/Blu-ray special collectors 2 disc edition!

Hope we get to see it all in Blu-ray - don't care the price!

It's mentioned here, though.
Oooh :angel: Pleeease I hope it's reliable.

edit: I emailed Finnkino and they confirmed TII is coming to Finland on Friday Oct 30!! In which citities, they will announce on Tuesday Oct 27. Yay!

Last edited:
Oooh :angel: Pleeease I hope it's reliable.

edit: I emailed Finnkino and they confirmed TII is coming to Finland on Friday Oct 30!! In which citities, they will announce on Tuesday Oct 27. Yay!

They announce it three days beforehand? Why on earth can't they tell it now

Yes it is being shown world wide not just in the US. I have a feeling every major cinema will be showing it so dont stress too much.

They announce it three days beforehand? Why on earth can't they tell it now

Don't ask me :dntknw: But I don't think they're showing it in many cities, only the biggest ones if not only in Helsinki. I would think so. But you never know!

I hope they will play it outside US as well... do you know anything about this, guys?
There's some info on IMDB.

this movie...?

hey,

so, this movie that is soon to be released this year...is it just footage from this is it?
or will it contain interviews and other footage from his career, will it be more of a documentary?

x
:)

Re: this movie...?

we don't exactly know yet. soon we should get a promo! like adverts and stuff :) and I'm guessing it will be a mixture of MJ rehearsing/preparation/talks with people who working on it and HOPEFULLY we get to hear Michaels lovely voice :wub:

Re: this movie...?

It will be the rehearsal footage including behind the scenes footage as well as a new song + a Live CD from TII rehearsal.

Back