New here!

CoraAnn

Proud Member
Hello everyone, my name is Cora and I am 23 from Texas! I was a member of MJFC, that was the first site I ever joined, I was/still am a member of MJIFC, however sadly that site is closing as well. So here I am still a big Michael fan, and ready to make some new connections and have a new beginning.

Hi CoraAnn and welcome :huggy: I just joined a couple weeks ago myself and I love it here. Everybody has been so wonderful and accepting, like a real family should be. I hope to see you more around the boards! :)

Welcome to the Michael Jackson Community, please note your first ten posts will need to be moderated (we do this to stop spammers)

Once you pass that amount off you go and enjoy our 13 year old community, I am pretty sure you will enjoy the vibrant atmosphere around here.

Thanks - Gaz

Hello CoraAnn

I was a member oh MJFC also, after it closed down, i made my way to this forum.
I haven't regret a single day since :)
Enjoy!!!

Well, hello CoraAnn :ciao:

Welcome HOME dear :angel:
Glad you found MJJCommunity which is indeed the HOME where every MJ fan is welcomed :blush:

With L.O.V.E,

Daz ;D

CoraAnn,

welcome welcome welcome!! Make yourself feel at home, mjjc has a lot of great people to connect with so never be shy. This fan community has been around for a long time and we welcome you with open arms. remember whatever board we all started in we are all 1 MJ fan community..

Back