RunksThriller.jpg

September/October issue

200810061937174800.jpg

200810061937251460.jpg

200810061937334664.jpg

Last edited:
Man I love these frontcovers. I'm getting this one :p
Thanx for posting :)

wow, cool! how many pages of Michael stuff?? 4?
damn in the website they wont show the shipping charge until i submit my credit card number!! :no:

What is that magazine about, monsters? :D

Thanks for sharing though, nice that they put MJ to the cover.

Issue 13!
Eric's picture
Submitted by Eric on Thu, 09/18/2008 - 21:21.
Two weeks before my deadline, it was revealed that Stan Winston, the original film's director and the ultimate father of Pumpkinhead, had passed away after a long fight with cancer. For obvious reasons, this made writing the article even harder.

So anyways, I feel good about it and hope you guys enjoy it. The other main articles in the issue are a retrospective on Michael Jackson's "Thriller", a look back at the legacy of Wizard Video, and the 20 most wanted horror films that are yet to be released on DVD. If you subscribe to Horror Hound through the site, you'll save a few bucks off of the cover price too, which is always nice. If you don't want to go that route, HH is also available in most major book retailers including Barnes and Noble and Borders. You just have to look close since they usually hide them behind the other horror mags.

http://www.bloodygoodhorror.com/bgh/blogs/09/18/2008/horror-hound-magazine-issue-13

here you can order it

http://horrorhound.com/store/product_detail.aspx?id=52

hope the image will work

image_product_detail.jpg

OOoooh! I looove the pic on the front too:wub:
I want it!
Is there any new info about the vid or anything in there?

thanx 4 postin!

magazines like this are sometimes hard to find in stores cause they only get a few copies I sometimes spot magazines like this in our Borders and it's usually only one or two copies on the shelf

I wanna subscribe to this one :D

great pics!!!
But to find them in a horror movie mag!!!
im amazed

i like the pic must have been one that got lost so its nice to see a rare one for a change :D

Back