New La Toya

No I don't because I have never been in that position but I do
know that no one and no situation can make me say or do anything
that I feel is wrong. You are free to disagree with me but
based on the many interviews I have seen and heard on this subject
I stand by opinion//////You don't have to tell me about facts
because I am well aware of everything that went down during the 90s.
I never said I did not love La Toya nor do I have a problem with how she dresses.
I just disagree with her on this subject and that's all I have to say about this matter. :yes:

U have NEVER been in that situation. PERIOD. So you know NOTHING!

Well, I don't feel like getting into a discussion about what she said and why she said it. It's tiresome at this point and those who still have a negative opinion about her are unlikely to change it anyway. All I can say is that I'm very disappointed by some comments about her. MJJC shouldn't be a place for bashing LaToya - we already have youtube for that. Having said that, I am a strong believer in freedom of expression, so carry on. I only hope she never visits this forum.

I aggree!

I'm not a fan of her musically but I actually feel really sorry for her as a person and Michael's sister.
I'm just so glad her and Michael got to sort everything out before...you know.

Last edited:
Well, I'm sure that Latoya and every other woman who has been in an abusive relationship would have said the same thing before it actually happened to them. Besides, not only was LaToya physically and mentally abused - she was also forced to take drugs to make her more compliant.

Exactly! If you have not been in an abusive relationship yourself you shouldn't judge what a person in that situation should or should not do. Its all well and good to observe from the outside and say 'oh why didn't she just leave or stand up for herself'. But when u r in that situation yourself it is a whole different ball game!!And you will say whatever you need to in order to stay alive. It is NEVER that easy to leave an abusive situation for ANYONE being abused. And I applaud those women who make it out of those situations alive, because it takes alot of courage. Alot of the time women like that don't make it and their deaths end up being made to look like accidents or suicide (and sadly the abuser is never punished)

For ppl who say 'i would not have said that against my family'..I would like to see how they react when their life is on the line and how easy it would be to 'do what you think is right'...It would be very stupid to stand your ground and disobey you abuser if means you will end up dead!!

When you are in an violent abusive situation the things you say and do are no longer driven by what is right or wrong but rather what will keep u ALIVE and what will get you KILLED. (Even if it means saying and doing things you normally would not)..

Last edited:
Poor Latoya !!!
She Looks soooo frail, Before Michael's passing she looked great now she looks frail and skinny. MJ's death has taken its tole on her, I guess her and MJ must have been very close and I've heard Home and I thinks its really something good work Latoya !!

It looks like she has been crying.

No name calling necessary... I admire all Jackson siblings but I just think its genuenly sad that LaToya and Michael did so much plastic surgery, I know its taboo to talk about plastic surgery + the jacksons but they were both so gorgeous and they did not need all that surgery. I think Ive seen more pictures with Mike and LaToya than Mike and Janet.. They must have been so close... I wonder if they had the same body image issues?

Last edited:
Back