New member from Finland

Evilman

Proud Member
Hey!

I've been here for a week or two but haven't introduced myself yet. So here we go:

I am 15 years old boy (or man?). I've been fan of Michael Jackson for a year or so as active fan but I have always liked his music.

And more about myself. Hmm, hobbies... Acting is one. Haven't acted in three weeks and I miss stage so much now. Not very old hobby, started in last winter. I'm not in any project now but waiting for one to start on spring again. And that's pretty much my only hobby. Spending time with friends and listening to music are my ways of spending time if no acting.

And I apologize for my bad grammar. Remember, I am from Finland. ;)

Heey I'm Finnish too ;) Welcome to the MJJC family :huggy:

Hey and welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here. :D

Heippa, and welcome! I recognise your username from the finnish MJ-forum. :)

Moro vaan. :D (always wanted to say that on international forum)

Wow it took long time people to start welcoming me. But yeah, thanks for everyone. And yeah, I am at Finnish MJ-forum as well. ;)

Hah, wasn't expecting so many Finns here. Two of five welcomers were Finns. Hah. :D

Hope they welcome me here and not to walk in real life to welcome me to MJJC. That would be weird. Heh.

Can someone tell me is there some kind of rules for signature? I just put one picture as signature and tried to look for some rules about signature but didn't found.

Great, thanks The One. It seems like I had too big signature big, gotta change it.

Welcome Evilman! I´m from Finland too. :) I think there are plenty of us Finns here somewhere on the forum.

I haven't neither introduced myself before (sorry, I just don't seem to have any manners :) )
But I'm here to say that I'm from Finland too! And I have myself had really great here with all the wonderful people at MJJC. So welcome onboard, Evilman!
Great to see some other Finns too! :clap:

I haven't neither introduced myself before (sorry, I just don't seem to have any manners :) )
But I'm here to say that I'm from Finland too! And I have myself had really great here with all the wonderful people at MJJC. So welcome onboard, Evilman!
Great to see some other Finns too! :clap:
Welcome to you too!

Maybe we should start our own thread again.. :D

Back