New michaeljackson.com!!!!

Sony Music and Michael Jackson will continue working together. There's no other record company.

The O2-deal and Sony Music's involvement and promotion of the upcoming MJ plans are a sure sign.

Press conference to stream live???

http://www.michaeljacksonlive.com/

My webpage has been gettin' google search hits all mornin'...

simply because the URL ends with live.com :cheeky:

I think somethin's up! :wild:

there wasnt, im sure he will make all his plans known tomorrow and i think that will include new album, single short film promo etc etc

terry

Thanx again Billiejeanboy! Man I don't know how to handle this excitement!!!!!! Can't really calm myself down to focus on anything else that I'm suposed to do. The website is so beautiful, read some of the comments and they're all happy:yes: This is a historic moment for all MJ fans around the world:)

Don't know if this has been posted in the thread, I read it in a FLemish newspaper >> http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/1311/Micha...ckson-lokt-16-000-bezoekers-per-seconde.dhtml
But it was posted here first:
>> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...website-attracting-16000-visits-a-second.html

var id2 = '0.453535498384921';
large_845181.jpg

MichaelJacksonLive.com is struggling to cope after being inundated with hundreds of thousands of requests.
Dozens of people hoping to register for the "pre-sale" draw have posted comments on the site's forum complaining that their applications do not appear gone through.
Many say that they have not yet received a confirmation email, while others are baffled that they must sign up to Jackson's official newsletter in order to have a chance of getting early tickets.
A spokeswoman for AEG Live, which is promoting the concerts, said that they had been overwhelmed by the level of interest.
"The site is receiving 16,000 requests per second, so demand is extremely high, phenomenal is an understatement," she said.
The pop star appeared in person at the arena in Greenwich, southeast London on Thursday afternoon to announce a 10 date summer residency, telling fans that they would be his last dates in the capital.
Tickets go on general sale on March 13, but fans can apply for a chance to buy pre-release tickets by registering on MichaelJacksonLive.com or texting "MJ" to 81707.
The sheer number of people desperate to see Jackson's comeback – and farewell – shows appears to be slowing down the application process.
One fan wrote on the Michael Jackson forum: "I've tried to register like ten times now, but I don't get any confirming email. Anyone else? What can I be doing wrong?"
Another wrote: "It appears to still be having a nightmare as anything online like this does. I sent 3 text messages from 3 different phones though so still waiting."
One frustrated fan appealed for help after finding it impossible to enter his details. "I just tried to sign up for presage tickets but after entering my details and pressing the button, nothing happened. It took me back to the same page. No confirmation that I have registered." he wrote.
But the problems do not appear to be universal – many fans posted comments on the forum saying they had received confirmation emails and texts.

I know the picture wans't posted with the article but it's so beautiful :wub::smilerolleyes:
16.000 visitors:bugeyed no wonder the site doesn't always work for me!

Hello guys!!

I saw the press conference live on the site!! Aw! It was soooooo exciting!!!! :wild: I felt like I was there!!! :wild: Very nice very nice very nice very nice!!! :wild:

So, how many of you have a profile on michaeljackson.com? I do and I want you guys to add me as a friend! :yes: My username is Petals!

:cheeky:

Back