New michaeljackson.com!!!!

for some strange and annoying reason evertime i try and go on michaeljackson.com my computer keeps telling me that website cannot be found :( drats....

It loads really slow for me....which means when it finally does, I'll probably get the same page you're getting.

Thanks for the screenshots tho. Looks great! We've gone from virtually nothing happening to a little bit of everything happening all at once. lol

I was wondering why the Off The Wall theme and then I remembered OTW30!

Anway, hopefully this is the beginning of new things to come....

It could be but not necessarily...it doesnt say OTW 30 anywhere...and even in the news update announcing the new site..they never said that it was for OTW, the just said it was to connect mj wit his fans. I think they might have chosen that background just because it looks cool and it has mike's iconic glittery socks and loafers.

Well, I hope it's for Off The Wall 30th Anniversary. It would be great to get some new 'bonus tracks', too! ;) I'd love to hear some more unreleased stuff.

Dare I get excited ?? *shrug* aaaah what the heck
:sarmoti:

Well, I hope it's for Off The Wall 30th Anniversary. It would be great to get some new 'bonus tracks', too! ;) I'd love to hear some more unreleased stuff.

:yes: Don't we all? If there's a 30th anniversary release I'll be straight to the shops to buy it. :wild:

Yeah yeah, it's for OTW30! Agree!
I do love the feeling waiting for some MJ's new stuff ><
I would be so great!!!!!!!!! I love OTW!!!
I'm gonna save the image background, haha!

Looks like something for Off the wall since there is that "OFF"icial...which is cute..lol. I already own Off the Wall though so no need for me to buy another, but could be good for those who have worn out their copies and for those who are rediscovering MJ. Cute play on words for the site.

Looks like something for Off the wall since there is that "OFF"icial...which is cute..lol. I already own Off the Wall though so no need for me to buy another, but could be good for those who have worn out their copies and for those who are rediscovering MJ. Cute play on words for the site.

Or maybe its meant to be, piss OFF I will release a new album when I wana :).

What a disappointment. When I read the thread title I thought that surely the only reason they'd revamp michaeljackson.com would be to gear up for his new album. Maybe incorporate some of the themes and artwork of his new album into the website, giving us some clues as what to expect in the new album. But sadly no, it's just been changed to reflect the 30th anniversary of Off The Wall. What a bummer. But the site does look cool. I'm just so goddamn desperate for something new from Michael. What's taking him so long? In the gap from Invincible to now, some other artists have nearly released more albums in that time than Michael has in his entire career. He definitely spends a great deal of time on his albums. This one better be worth it.

News & BLOG

I hope that means Michael will be writing directly to us...and often :D

it is a miracle..someone waked up Sony and realized that there is a NEED for an official MJ site and it cant be put aside anymore...finally...

praise whoever has decided on doing this..amen!

I´ve heard about that website. Sadly it was closed before I could check it out. Let´s hope it will be a website like that!!!

Don't tell me it's for the 30th anniversary of Off the wall.

What a disappointment. When I read the thread title I thought that surely the only reason they'd revamp michaeljackson.com would be to gear up for his new album. Maybe incorporate some of the themes and artwork of his new album into the website, giving us some clues as what to expect in the new album. But sadly no, it's just been changed to reflect the 30th anniversary of Off The Wall. What a bummer. But the site does look cool. I'm just so goddamn desperate for something new from Michael. What's taking him so long? In the gap from Invincible to now, some other artists have nearly released more albums in that time than Michael has in his entire career. He definitely spends a great deal of time on his albums. This one better be worth it.
Well, if there's one thing we know about Michael, it's his draw for perfection which unfortunately for his fans can take quite a while:cheeky:

Then again, the fact that he's got people fixing up his site can only be a sign that he's ready to close the deal and make a fullblown comeback! By the time he's truly ready the site will probebly be up and running like it should be. So, get ready to experience the magic! :clapping:

Personally I dont care why they redid the page...what matters that it is now actually running!
I like the design I think it is great stuff!
Well done Sony!

something happens, certainly ...

the site is of SONY ... and Off The Wall is Sony album ...I think OTW-30 is a Sony project ...maybe Michael has already signed with another label home for the new album, and OTW-30 is a project that Michael will not involve ... is just Sony project ...
I hope that on Thursday Michael to announce a new album and a series of concerts, and OTW-30 is only a project of the company Sony in parallel with with new projects mark Michael Jackson ...
I just hope :angel:... we will see what will happen in the future :smilerolleyes: ...

oh no!!! Now they will reissue all the albums!
The entire year will be this "OTW" sold and when the new album will be released in 2010 or 2058

Back