New MJ content (Possibility)

Saw this on Twitter...

E5-Dd-WEi-XMAI-qf-W.jpg

This is a HOAX / FORGERY.

But seriously, who would ever spent so much time on making 3 pages up just to play with a small group of MJ fans??
No matter what - these notes has taken a long time to write - so if it is just some loser with too much time, it's really sad.

Never underestimate the malice of such people. Some people can lie easily and very often in their life.

This is a HOAX / FORGERY.

Never underestimate the malice of such people. Some people can lie easily and very often in their life.

in your opinion do you think new music is coming this year?

If travis3000 says new music is coming this year then thats the only way i will believe it

Not heard anything from Travis for every long time. I remember when they where called something else in the other forum! They gave upto date info on how This is it shows where progressing etc.i would not be surprised if they where connected to the band or arrangers etc.
I really hope the estate goes with the 1 single at a time and do some good short films to go with them.

Yeah I'm still thinking we're not gonna get another album with unreleased material. If anything is released it'll be a single.

I'm really not sure what the next unreleased music related project will look like. I know the original plan was one-off singles, but that was almost three years ago. And now with Prince involved as a creative consultant, who knows?

Honestly, while I'd be happy with one-off singles, I love full albums. As long as the unheard-to-leaked ratio is a little more evened out (I don't want another XSCAPE situation), I'll be happy.

I'm honestly thinking Prince being a creative consultant won't change much. I guess we'll see.

I would say if the album has 9 songs - it would not matter to me if 3-4 of them are leaked songs.

I Was the Loser/I am a Loser - would love to hear that in a final state. Such a great song.
TYLA - might have potential if finalized respectfully

And on a special edition they could add Price of Fame and We've Had Enough in new updated versions.

If the estate does have an album coming out I just hope they do the same as Bruno/silk sonic and release a single , promote as much as they can everywhere and then let it just to quote Michael! *Sizzle* and make everybody hungry for the next one until a few are released then put the album out but really promote those 2 or 3 singles along with album.
It's much harder when it's a posthumous project but given that Michael's spirit in his Son will be creating this I have high Hope's if this is happening.
I am sure Prince will want to make sure this project honours his Dad in a huge way both commercially and in the creative way producing excellence.

If the estate does have an album coming out I just hope they do the same as Bruno/silk sonic and release a single , promote as much as they can everywhere and then let it just to quote Michael! *Sizzle* and make everybody hungry for the next one until a few are released then put the album out but really promote those 2 or 3 singles along with album.
It's much harder when it's a posthumous project but given that Michael's spirit in his Son will be creating this I have high Hope's if this is happening.
I am sure Prince will want to make sure this project honours his Dad in a huge way both commercially and in the creative way producing excellence.
A similar approach to Sonic Silk would be cool. Just not wait that long. I am already tired and no longer hyped for anything more after they dropped the first single. They are taking too long

According with our communications with MJJProductions at that time, HIStory Book II was already planned after the 1st one (HIStory BOOK, Past, Present and Future BOOK I) and then cancelled.

The pandemic situation in 2020 stopped the HIStory celebration ready for that period, so an HIStory Book II "could be" a good idea, but there's nothing at the moment on table.

Ele

I know different. In fact I know the complete opposite.

i think they said so on the official site q&a that they canceled plans for history in 2020

COVID delayed the History release. It is still being worked on, as far as I've been told and will be the next release.

No. Because we know what we've done in the past with mjjproductions and our communications with them (referring to HIS-II planned after HIS-I).
And no, because I'm not saying things opposite to you. I said an HIStory II release "could be" a good thing. Meanwhile, what I previously said is that, at the moment, Sony executives told us nothing is on the table about a record-release soon. Not me, them.

What's interesting is the fact we all are waiting something for the 50th anniversary of MJ music. Hoping something will happen. :winkv1:

Ele

Sure. You said it's not on the table. I've been told otherwise. Nothing to do with it being good or not. I really don't know how accurate my 'source' (if you can even call it that lol) is, I'm just putting out there what I've been told.

But again, this goes back to the same story. Why would a Sony exec admit to a fan they are working on a project?

Sure. You said it's not on the table. I've been told otherwise. Nothing to do with it being good or not. I really don't know how accurate my 'source' (if you can even call it that lol) is, I'm just putting out there what I've been told.

But again, this goes back to the same story. Why would a Sony exec admit to a fan they are working on a project?

who is your source? also i agree, sony wouldn't tell us anything before they release something, i'm not sure but wasn't xscape also unexpected?

Any HIStory project worries me. If it celebrates the album, great. If it includes new music, even better. But IÂ’m genuinely terrified that Branca will stay true to his word and release the HIStory tour, which would be the third-worst possible thing the Estate could do in my eyes (behind releasing more Cascio tracks and releasing the 30th anniversary show).

IÂ’ll wait to see what happens, but this is definitely a cause for concern.

Any HIStory project worries me. If it celebrates the album, great. If it includes new music, even better. But I’m genuinely terrified that Branca will stay true to his word and release the HIStory tour, which would be the third-worst possible thing the Estate could do in my eyes (behind releasing more Cascio tracks and releasing the 30th anniversary show).

I’ll wait to see what happens, but this is definitely a cause for concern.

Ele

Last edited:
Any HIStory project worries me. If it celebrates the album, great. If it includes new music, even better. But I’m genuinely terrified that Branca will stay true to his word and release the HIStory tour, which would be the third-worst possible thing the Estate could do in my eyes (behind releasing more Cascio tracks and releasing the 30th anniversary show).

I’ll wait to see what happens, but this is definitely a cause for concern.

Agreed lol a new doc would be nice for that era though. Dangerous & history deserve docs just as much as OTF and Bad imo. No munich please.

When I met Michael in Prague he had plans for the making of HIStory in the road with Michael Jackson i would love it if this is what the estate is thinking of releasing ! I loved that first leg of that tour. I still think that people would love to see him perform Live.

Reminder:

The following posts, signatures, and/or behaviors are NOT allowed on MJJCommunity:

21. Posting links on threads or in signatures to promote or link to competing Michael Jackson forums or websites. Do not promote other Michael Jackson fan clubs, fan sites, forums, multimedia websites, podcasts, et cetera, through the threads, signatures, and/or profiles or by any other means on MJJC. You may post links to personal blogs or social media accounts like YouTube. If you are unsure whether a link is permitted or not, please feel free to post in the Help and Information Center or private message (PM) a staff member. MJJC staff will decide whether or not a link is permitted.

Back