New MJ content (Possibility)

But also, it doesn’t make sense to me that he would play an unfinished cut of “Man in Black” at his Paris seminar (where the leaked recording originates from) when a finished version exists, especially when he played three or four other unreleased songs.

She got it
Work that body
Serious effect
Man in black

Seven digits & Don't Believe it were played during the seminar too i think.... Are these two musics complete? Thanks..!

Taken into consideration what happens in Kabul and Afghanistan - We've Had Enough would be a perfect release.

More relevant now than ever - which is really really sad...

Also - didn't one of these twitter accounts claim that a statement would come august 16th ? - so now we know for sure it's a fake...

Still hope for some official news though. :)

Also - didn't one of these twitter accounts claim that a statement would come august 16th ? - so now we know for sure it's a fake...

Still hope for some official news though. :)

"Around August 16th." Originally they said August 27th. Most recently: 20th - 29th.

Usually when something has chosen to announce a project, which nobody should know, automatically the project managers "the Estate" shifts the date for later ...

Usually when something has chosen to announce a project, which nobody should know, automatically the project managers "the Estate" shifts the date for later ...

I feel like this would mean no more MJ projects, never...

3 years ago: McClain is reworking a batch of tracks alongside a high profile producer for a secret one off release. This year: We have some surprises on the way. Last week: “We in Westlake right now, with the Ghost of Captain EO… just tryin’ not to disappoint - but I think we got this." - @theweeknd during his Memento Mori Episode 15. Not to mention the various projects cancelled due to LN and Covid, if you still think nothing is on the way then that's just funny.

LOLOLLLLLLL!!! I think Bryan Loren IS an egomaniac and his personality did not fit well with Michael's at all, which is possibly why Michael didn't use any of his songs on the Dangerous album. I'm glad he didn't. Bryan Loren's songs are a bunch of rubbish - especially when compared to the wonderful work that was done on the ground-breaking Dangerous album, by MJ and Teddy Riley. My absolute favourite MJ album, just the way that it is.

Michael Jackson should have included some of Bryan Loren’s songs on the ‘Dangerous’ album.

For instance, if he included ‘Superfly Sister’, ‘She Got It’, ‘Men In Black’, ‘Work That Body’ in the place of ‘Can't Let Her Get Away’, ‘She Drives Me Wild’, ‘Keep The Faith’ and ‘Gone Too Soon’, his album would have easily sold at least 5 million copies more.

Besides, by including these funky songs, the album would have been even more musically diverse.

Also, fans who attended Bryan Loren’s seminars have stated that the finished versions of three songs (as they were meant for the ‘Dangerous’ album), namely ‘She Got It’, ‘Serious Effect’ and ‘Work That Body’ are far superior compared to the leaked versions of them.

I personally quite like the songs Bryan did with Michael, but agree that there's reason not to believe the stuff he says. He seems to have a massively inflated sense of self importance when it comes to his contributions to Michael's music.

I love “Superfly Sister” and “She Got It,” but the Loren stuff was leagues behind anything else done for the album. They sound like he was trying to channel Prince through an MJ filter, which was fully unnecessary. Teddy Riley’s tracks, hit or miss as they may be, were far superior in nearly every sense.

3 years ago: McClain is reworking a batch of tracks alongside a high profile producer for a secret one off release. This year: We have some surprises on the way. Last week: “We in Westlake right now, with the Ghost of Captain EO… just tryin’ not to disappoint - but I think we got this." - @theweeknd during his Memento Mori Episode 15. Not to mention the various projects cancelled due to LN and Covid, if you still think nothing is on the way then that's just funny.

ItÂ’s sarcasm. They have to release something sometime. LetÂ’s hope itÂ’s sooner rather than later.

The Loren tracks don't hold up to the Teddy tracks at all, BUT, if there are more finished versions of the Loren tracks, my opinion could change.

Loren tracks are terrible apart from Superfly sister. Just shows MJ knew exactly what to do

I don't think we're getting new music, :sadv6:, maybe next year or so. :cryv1:

Michael Jackson should have included some of Bryan Loren’s songs on the ‘Dangerous’ album.

For instance, if he included ‘Superfly Sister’, ‘She Got It’, ‘Men In Black’, ‘Work That Body’ in the place of ‘Can't Let Her Get Away’, ‘She Drives Me Wild’, ‘Keep The Faith’ and ‘Gone Too Soon’, his album would have easily sold at least 5 million copies more.

Besides, by including these funky songs, the album would have been even more musically diverse.

Also, fans who attended Bryan Loren’s seminars have stated that the finished versions of three songs (as they were meant for the ‘Dangerous’ album), namely ‘She Got It’, ‘Serious Effect’ and ‘Work That Body’ are far superior compared to the leaked versions of them.

Statements like this is ridicolus. Easily have sold 5 million more copies..??? Says who? A crazy statement. and a random number.
Dangerous sold a HUGE amount of copies for an album in 1991 - internet was not really a thing yet, but illegal copies already started back then and that affected albums sales (a little) already back then.

I really like Keep The Faith - such a great song. - Sad he never performed it fully live with a HUGE choir. We do not know how the final versions of the song you mention (besides Superfly Sister) so we do not know if those songs would work on the album with the rest of the songs.

I like Dangerous as it is.

but illegal copies already started back then and that affected albums sales (a little) already back then.

Illegal record copies were spread way before Dangerous but they're still niche products.

I really like Keep The Faith - such a great song. - Sad he never performed it fully live with a HUGE choir. We do not know how the final versions of the song you mention (besides Superfly Sister) so we do not know if those songs would work on the album with the rest of the songs.
I aggree with both of these. Wondering how some of the Loren tracks (especially Serious effect & SGI) as well as some tracks (co)produced by MJ himself or with Bottrell would've sounded had these been completed and released (either on Dangerous or somewhere else).

If thereÂ’s an announcement it will be this week according to the Twitter

Why are we still referencing a Twitter that we know is BS? Everytime I see a reply in this thread I hope it's actual news.

Anyways, since I'm here. The MJ estate has brought all of the brothers and Janet together to finish 6 songs for release this year, there will be a promotion with McDonalds.

Why are we still referencing a Twitter that we know is BS? Everytime I see a reply in this thread I hope it's actual news.

Anyways, since I'm here. The MJ estate has brought all of the brothers and Janet together to finish 6 songs for release this year, there will be a promotion with McDonalds.

God no.

I wish people would stop playing with our feelings lol.
Michael Jackson's estate will release a statement in the upcoming days about future project releases. Expect new music supported by clips before the end of 2021.— predicting (@predictrnbmusic) August 18, 2021

Back