New MJ content (Possibility)

i feel like they are lying. but the other guy isn't and we soon get to know what it is. even if it's nothing, big michael billboards would be cool. and also, michael jackson websites for other countries exist too but they aren't finished yet, i think something is definitely coming

Plus why would the weekend be putting out tweets the way he was.
If I wanted to have a successful single right now and I had an artist that was no longer with us, was a duet it would either be The Weekend or Bruno Mars.

It's ok saying that it should be just Michael but to get new fans and younger gen you have to introduce through present artists now.

What tweets did the weekend do

thanks... To me it sounds a bit different than the original version, but still.. it can be fake... I belive that the estate would do a much different version from the original than this snippet...

thanks... To me it sounds a bit different than the original version, but still.. it can be fake... I belive that the estate would do a much different version from the original than this snippet...

yep, it's a bit different. the guitar is missing. On the other hand, the snippet is too short to judge. Reading the comments on twitter, it seems @greatestartist has deleted his tweet immediately after people said it is fake.

yep, it's a bit different. the guitar is missing. On the other hand, the snippet is too short to judge. Reading the comments on twitter, it seems @greatestartist has deleted his tweet immediately after people said it is fake.

Random Twitter accounts from anonymous people mean absolutely nothing. And as for that guy who says he has a file that reads MJ-Sept, that could be anything, "MJ" stands for other things that Michael Jackson, you know.

The only tidbits of info that could point to some project coming up is John McClain's recent interview with the AP, which was random otherwise, the Weeknd's mention of "the ghost of Captain EO", although that could be just a reference to him being in MJ's old studio and wanting to make music that is worthy of such hallowed grounds, and Friedman's tweet, also that could also be about any artist.

MJ-Sept is fairly likely to be in regards to Michael Jackson, he already implied this. He knows more than any of us in regards to this as it's his job. As for greatestartists, if everything is untrue then at least this will re-introduce the "surprise" factor.

travis payne liked a post on instagram where they talk about the rumored 50th anniversary...... and darkchild commented on an insta video with rare footage of michael: "wait till y'all see what i have"

IÂ’d be inclined to believe Rodney is releasing MJ music. He has already stated he has unreleased tracks. He also has said in the past he videotaped the recording sessions. Something is probably happening soon. I think itÂ’s very unlikely to have duet with Silk Sonic considering what Paak has tattooed on his arm regarding posthumously releasing any of his own music. I personally donÂ’t want a duet with anyone unless it was recorded with Mike. No need to introduce MJ to younger generations. Everyone alive knows of Michael Jackson. Let him rise on his own again, after all he is the goat!

IÂ’d be inclined to believe Rodney is releasing MJ music. He has already stated he has unreleased tracks. He also has said in the past he videotaped the recording sessions. Something is probably happening soon. I think itÂ’s very unlikely to have duet with Silk Sonic considering what Paak has tattooed on his arm regarding posthumously releasing any of his own music. I personally donÂ’t want a duet with anyone unless it was recorded with Mike. No need to introduce MJ to younger generations. Everyone alive knows of Michael Jackson. Let him rise on his own again, after all he is the goat!
i don't see an issue with a feature when the original version of the song will be released too.

I wonder if this project could be 20th anniversary of Invincible? Rodney Jerkins has a lot of footage from this era. Anyway hopefully not long till we find out.

Someone in the greatest artist's twitter comments said the snippet was just taken from this fan remake

^I think it is now obvious, everybody on twitter is just playing the fans.

1. CD single
2. DVD concert
3. Career spanning anniversary album (incl. 5 previously unreleased versions of already released songs)— Khlav Kalash (@CVZ_AGA) August 22, 2021
1. Victory
2. Michael Jackson & The Jacksons: Live at the Forum
3. Yet to be titled anniversary album (40 hits plus 5 bonus tracks)— Khlav Kalash (@CVZ_AGA) August 22, 2021
Bonus tracks: Little Susie (1978) / Behind the Mask (1982) / Another Part of Me (1985) / Eaten Alive (1985) / Streetworker (1987)— Khlav Kalash (@CVZ_AGA) August 22, 2021

"Fan 1: There's a new project coming - someone on twitter said.

Fan 2: What's the source

Fan 1: Someone on twitter

Fan 2: But where is the claim from

Fan 1: Twitter

Fan 2: How do you know its true

Fan 1: Twitter

Fan 2: So there's no foundation then

Fan 1:...Twit...ter"

"Darkchild NFT coming soon"... Rodney is definitely involved with something, this along with "wait till y'all see what I have" and all the other rumours, advertisements etc. We are close...

"Darkchild NFT coming soon"... Rodney is definitely involved with something, this along with "wait till y'all see what I have" and all the other rumours, advertisements etc. We are close...

NFT? As in non-fungible token?

NFT? As in non-fungible token?

Yeah, so either an exclusive similar to Slave To The Rhythm (Sony Xperia) or something that will remain exclusive to the buyer and remain unseen by the world. Unknown right now, I'm guessing it's connected to Michael as it's on this post about YRMW 20...

4 MJ albums including Bad and Thriller just had updated certifications in the US. I don't know but I am inclined to believe that we are getting new MJ content very soon.

SomethingÂ’s coming. At this point, thereÂ’s just too much going on for anyone to deny it. Whether or not itÂ’s gonna be worth the excitement is to be seen. But something is on the way. And I am cautiously thrilled.

Back