New MJ content (Possibility)

I recently watched this concert on YouTube (amateur) and personally I donÂ’t feel itÂ’s a very good show, so IÂ’m hoping like anything it doesnÂ’t get released in full.

I recently watched this concert on YouTube (amateur) and personally I don’t feel it’s a very good show, so I’m hoping like anything it doesn’t get released in full.

any specific things, why it is not a good show? Yeah, there were problems with the flat mic, so we know, but MJ lipsynched most of the time, so it is not that big deal...

I mean, lip syncing 95% of a show is embarrassing for the greatest performer of all time. Not to mention that his live vocals are mediocre at best. Not to mention that the set list is a mixture of “that was a wasted opportunity,” “that’s an interesting choice,” and “what’s the point of this?” Every show is the same; there aren’t any good performances because the tour itself is so fundamentally flawed.

Seems harsh, but I just am so embarrassed by that tour. IÂ’m hoping the Estate only remastered a bit of the footage to celebrate the 25th anniversary, and that itÂ’s not indicative of anything major.

MJ's musical director has said that, even though all of the HIStory shows were lip-synched, MJ actually sang into the microphone, and his voice was recorded. So maybe there could be a way to restore a HIStory concert by using MJ's actual live singing recorded into the soundboard. But of course, chances are that the singing, as it was never meant to be heard, would be rough.

MJ's musical director has said that, even though all of the HIStory shows were lip-synched, MJ actually sang into the microphone, and his voice was recorded. So maybe there could be a way to restore a HIStory concert by using MJ's actual live singing recorded into the soundboard. But of course, chances are that the singing, as it was never meant to be heard, would be rough.

His live singing was rough period during the history tour, even for songs that he sung live. Releasing a history concert would paint MJ in a very bad light, as far as his singing ability is concerned.

Not gonna lie, if the brothers wanna release a Triumph tour DVD, I hope they do so independently. Not at all interested in any family band related stuff as a core MJ project.

Not gonna lie, if the brothers wanna release a Triumph tour DVD, I hope they do so independently. Not at all interested in any family band related stuff as a core MJ project.
I dont think they can do it independently. Any Jacksons concert material would have to be connected to the estate.

I dont think they can do it independently. Any Jacksons concert material would have to be connected to the estate.

Sure, but it would have to be a collaborative effort between the brothers and the Estate. They already did it with the Jacksons reissues, so I figure they could do it again.

The person in the Facebook live video was describing the video quality as remastered and in 4k/HD.

Many people have no clue how decent a properly stored umatic tape can look.

Sure, but it would have to be a collaborative effort between the brothers and the Estate. They already did it with the Jacksons reissues, so I figure they could do it again.

I'm pretty optimistic that there's something in the pipes.

So I guess this is the proof Mike had the glove before the Thriller era.
8617cee72b9826199e4a574090e68dd9.jpg

No new album shows over guys. I feel like anything this year would of been announced by the birthday

No new album shows over guys. I feel like anything this year would of been announced by the birthday

Maybe next year, who knows, we'll try again. This is all they said today. So I guess not.

https://twitter.com/michaeljackson/status/1432010153348321283?s=20>

I still believe we will get something new in 2021 - more than just Broadway Show and a broadway album.

I think we will get something new - maybe just a single, maybe a concert. - I just believe we will get something.

I still believe we will get something new in 2021 - more than just Broadway Show and a broadway album.

I think we will get something new - maybe just a single, maybe a concert. - I just believe we will get something.

Perhaps we will get more chalk.

I am pretty certain if there is official releases for History tour Prague( which I really hope as I was there) Michael even told us that this was going to come out along with HIStory making of!
Plus I am sure they will want to piggy back if there are more projects, but all will be announced tomorrow.
More may come out later today.

This makes me think more than ever though that the 50 year celebration will get announced soon.

Michael Jackson planned to specifically release the Munich concert, not the Prague one.

The Prague concert will not get an official release because it is plagued with many problems (technical, dancing, visuals, etc).

For example, Czech artist Michael Kocáb attended that Prague show and he later complained about the show’s very bad audio quality.

Generally the first concert (of a tour) never gets an official release because almost always it has a lot of problems, which are being fixed in the later concerts of the same tour (this applies to many other artists/bands as well).

I mean, lip syncing 95% of a show is embarrassing for the greatest performer of all time. Not to mention that his live vocals are mediocre at best. Not to mention that the set list is a mixture of “that was a wasted opportunity,” “that’s an interesting choice,” and “what’s the point of this?” Every show is the same; there aren’t any good performances because the tour itself is so fundamentally flawed.

Seems harsh, but I just am so embarrassed by that tour. I’m hoping the Estate only remastered a bit of the footage to celebrate the 25th anniversary, and that it’s not indicative of anything major.

The problem with the HIStory Tour is not its set list, but rather the almost exact same way he performed the songs compared to his previous tours.

Besides, the HIStory Tour set list covers most of his hit songs from his entire career, and in that way it becomes his most representative tour set list (and this is a good thing when you want to attract also new fans with its official release).

Well, I guess all us who tried to tell you all not to get excited over unofficial tweets and were made out to be idiots were right. There's no disappointment for me because I never expected anything in the first place.

Lesson learned for some of you I hope! Unless you feel like the fun of posting for the last while outweighs the disappointment you now feel, then I guess it's been a fun ride for you.

Nothing is official until it's official

I'm intrigued as to why they would keep the footage such a secret though, if it's not intended for release?

I'm intrigued as to why they would keep the footage such a secret though, if it's not intended for release?

Something surely is in the making. Hope for a great doc about the making of History and the tour with a lot of rehearsal footage.

Something surely is in the making. Hope for a great doc about the making of History and the tour with a lot of rehearsal footage.

Most of the Tour has already been documented. I would like something similar to Queen's Hungarian Rhapsody though, including on the road/rehearsal footage within the concert film itself.

If anything is going to be released, it will be related to the Prague footage shown this past weekend.

Smh did yall really expect something more from the estate? They gave us chalk. We've been asking for the same stuff for more than 10years now. I've been gave up on the estate! They don't care about us. Then they consistently give us material NOBODY asked for yet what we do ask for is always a problem as to they can't find it. Mj has a whole warehouse full of things & they're that lazy to not even hire anyone to archive footage? They probably never looked for those Wembley scans. They treated him wrong while he was here...I dont see them caring after death. 10years+ at that!

We've got Bad Tour live in Los Angles 1989 soundboard audio, and parts of Bad Tour rehearsal audio, no thanks to the Estate.

Back