New MJ content (Possibility)

so a huge billboard campaign is supposed to go live tomorrow in london and the only person that knows about it just happens to be a michael jackson fan who works for an advetising agency lol. just think about that
I know right?
SneakyScaryIbizanhound-max-1mb.gif

the image i remember very clearly it unlocks on the 29th. jr doesnt care if you crash down on him he can just block you lol. think about what he's saying huge pieces of paper have already been printed and being stored all around the uk right now if what he is saying is true. things would be naturally leaking all over the place right now. i dont think its happening but i hope it does

see that is what I meant a few posts back..

if the file unlocks only at the 29th/30th it means the company can get to work with the artworks & can get to producing the billboards/ads from that point on.
It does not mean that everything is printed & shipped out to locations.

If the campaign should go live on 29th/30th then the file must be unlocked for quite some time, for the company to have time to get their work done, the billboards printed & shipped out to the right locations..

see that is what I meant a few posts back..

if the file unlocks only at the 29th/30th it means the company can get to work with the artworks & can get to producing the billboards/ads from that point on.
It does not mean that everything is printed & shipped out to locations.

If the campaign should go live on 29th/30th then the file must be unlocked for quite some time, for the company to have time to get their work done, the billboards printed & shipped out to the right locations..
somebody by now would know something, things aren't adding up

I know right?
SneakyScaryIbizanhound-max-1mb.gif
I still don't believe that guy JR. We'll see if it happens. If it turns out it was false, then he deactivates, now what? But "I'll Wait" for the so-called "announcement" .

Last edited:
Billboards will have a go live date. This is not new. This is also how Scream was discovered by fans.

Im doubtful but hopeful.

None of us knew about Bad 25, Vision, or the Halloween special before they were done. Plus, as confirmed by Prince, the Estate is working on a variety of things that we have no idea about. Obviously this doesn’t mean that the billboard claim is true, but we can’t write it off solely because we haven’t had leaks yet.

the image i remember very clearly it unlocks on the 29th. jr doesnt care if you crash down on him he can just block you lol. think about what he's saying huge pieces of paper have already been printed and being stored all around the uk right now if what he is saying is true. things would be naturally leaking all over the place right now. i dont think its happening but i hope it does
It was always the 30th.
20210901-172658.jpg

I just dmed him its a misunderstanding he was talking about september 30 2022

At a guess, I think a fair amount of people have been duped by wannabe insiders.

can't believe i was wrong about jaro_83 outside shepards bush in london they are advertising the michael jackson innocent man album featuring jason malachi and the weeknd

Yes why don't we see what this guy has to say. Zakk any news? I can't wait until the time comes when this is 100 correct and you lot still don't believe! It probably won't be good enough for you then.

Yes why don't we see what this guy has to say. Zakk any news? I can't wait until the time comes when this is 100 correct and you lot still don't believe! It probably won't be good enough for you then.
He hasn't tweeted anything publically, and I don't really want to share private messages.. looks like nothing will be coming today.. that might change in due time though... kinda gutting, kinda expected.. life goes on as they say...

He hasn't tweeted anything publically, and I don't really want to share private messages.. looks like nothing will be coming today.. that might change in due time though... kinda gutting, kinda expected.. life goes on as they say...
Ok, now I know in 100% that he's another Attention Seeker🤷🏻‍♂️

If he’s telling the truth it must be incredibly frustrating, I’ve been in that position.

BUT - it’s equally frustrating especially now because it’s been so bad for us as MJ fans, to finally have something to look forward to

Now he changing his statements, quoting that the ads are changing. All he would do is say that the date changed again, just like all the phonies on Twitter out there. You know this. JR wasn't saying nothing. Nothing was ever going to happen. He's an attention getter, he got what he wanted. Then when he sets another date, and that date comes, he's going to say it changed again. Nothing but a troll, never believed this dude. All lies, next it will be mj_dec21. :laughingv6:

Last edited:
Back