New MJ content (Possibility)

Is there any whispers of a new project this year? I don't keep up with MJ news like I used to
Of course! Come a bit closer and I’ll whisper it in your ears.

There will be a ****** next month and then ******** followed by ****** capped off with ******. That is just part one of the surprises, wait till they announce the ******* with footage of ********* after ****** **** ******. So glorious days ahead, rejoice!

I hear this today for the first time, unfortunately not good quality. The other MJ videos on the channel are AI fake snippets, but this one doesn't sound like AI to me but very human and mj like (if not I would like to know the name of the AI program or the human impersinator :D ) Most likely I would guess an old and unknown TV show recording, anyone knows more?

I hear this today for the first time, unfortunately not good quality. The other MJ videos on the channel are AI fake snippets, but this one doesn't sound like AI to me but very human and mj like (if not I would like to know the name of the AI program or the human impersinator :D ) Most likely I would guess an old and unknown TV show recording, anyone knows more?
That is definitely A.I!

i dont even need to click on this to say it's fake.

That awful artifacting that AI tends to produce can be heard
The instrumental sounds similar to jukebox ai to me (there I think I hear what you describe as awful artifacting). The vocals sound relatively clear to me though, in contrast, and if that's AI then I'm very impressed.

they didn't say, if it's just a cheap 4k upscale. :p

imagine they will just upload some AI upscaled videos.

Hypothetical question: If Paris choose to complete one of Mike's unfinished demos and release it- who will have the final say in that decision ?
The estate or Paris (along with her siblings).

Hypothetical question: If Paris choose to complete one of Mike's unfinished demos and release it- who will have the final say in that decision ?
I don’t want to overturn your question but I also have a hypothetical question.
Would we as fans support a posthumous duet between father and daughter?

Both, the Estate has to give the ok to any release, even if they aren't directly involved.

I don’t want to overturn your question but I also have a hypothetical question.
Would we as fans support a posthumous duet between father and daughter?
I would be fine with MJ and Paris singing together. In fact, she should be one of the few people allowed.

Paris objectively is the estate. She will have the reins soon enough.

Back