NEW MJ pics and video - Off the wall antique store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NEW MJ pics and video

Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout. Michael smiling. I like these photos .

So do i :)
Just wana say "TOUGH LUCK"! to all the media who are sayin mj is not well
THESE PHOTOS PROVE HE TOTALLY FINE! :)
SO "POO U" TO THE MEDIA!

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b65...m_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

What's Michael Jackson Got in the Bag?

Today 4:48 PM PDT by Erik Pedersen and Ashley Fultz

Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, stopped at a Robertson Boulevard boutique to shop, but for what?
Put your guesses below!

And if you want to know where else MJ spent his day, read on...

He was at Off the Wall, the West Hollywood antique store that bears the same name as his 1979 album. An inside source tells E! News that the rarely seen star bought a Pan Am aluminum cast model airplane.
The source says Michael was looking around at other items but only purchased the plane. "It was a little difficult because people were pounding on doors and windows...so he was in and out pretty quick," an eyewitness tells E! News. "The paparazzi were in hot pursuit of him."

Despite the chaos going on outside, the source said Michael didn't seem worried. "He was great," says the source.

As Jackson was exiting the store, another eyewitness tells E! News that paparazzi and fans were everywhere. "He came out and shielded himself with an umbrella at first," says another eyewitness. "Once he got in his car, he cracked the window and reached out and started shaking people's hands."

It was great that he was so nice to everyone :)
Gotta love mj for that :)

yes, but some fans are really disrespecting.

why? what u mean?
What they saying?

30+ More New Pictures

2nd set of pictures ZIPPED here: http://rapidshare.com/files/156979027/20081023MJShopping_2.zip

(1st set of pictures ZIPPED here: http://rapidshare.com/files/156961562/20081023MJShopping.zip )

(Good quality video download here: http://rapidshare.com/files/156955993/20081023MJSightingTMZ.avi )

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

Thanks..more stunning pictures of MJ!! :wub:

oh where are they disrespecting at ??
and are you sure they are fans ?

That what i wanna know....i dont see any disrespecting comment at all here......* with a confused look in my face*

Thanks for the pics!!! I loved it!

Michael seems so happy... Despite he's really skinny, he seems healthy and fine.

It's good to see him relaxing and enjoying sometime... He seems to be having fun. :)

no no misunderstanding.
i just wanted to say, when mike goes shopping, then some people are not really kind to him.

MORE PICS? Omg. Wow, so many people. :eek:
And Michael, keeps smiling. :hysterical: And that aeroplane ....hmm.... he might of been early Christmas shopping for one of his sons. :lol: :)

EEEE and the one where he is talking on a cellphone. Omg, to me I haven't seen many pics of him doing that.. this is probably like.. the 2nd time I saw him talk on a cell in a pic. :lol:

:wub: Thanks for the new pics guys! :)

Ooh i dont think ive ever seen mike on a cellphone in a pic.*saves* lol
Ahh! i am so loving his smile!

Ooh i dont think ive ever seen mike on a cellphone in a pic.*saves* lol
Ahh! i am so loving his smile!
LMAO I did that too. I saved it, it's the only 2nd time I saw him use a cell. :lol: So rare. o_o lol

Sweet! Love the new pics. He looks damn good in simple outfits. Mmm. lol

*waits for new sigs to show up* lmao

I swear if you guys had'nt mentioned him being on a cell phone I would'nt have noticed!

This has to be the most shots of MJ we have been fortunate to receive in a very long time! Thanks for those second set TSCM.

Just can't get over how relaxed and happy Mike seems!.......happiness is such an infectious thing.

Last edited:

Thanks for sharing this information.

He does look pretty thin but its great to see him with a smile on his face again! And no mask! lol.

O.M.G. he's so perfect!!!
Michael It's so wondferfull to see ya dear!!!
I love ya, hope to see you in tour very soon or somewhere

MJ's lookin' good. :yes:

40.jpg

Aw, look at that, even the Buddha is glad to see MJ; he's smiling! lol Or maybe MJ was telling a joke on the phone. lol

Thanks for sharing the pics/vids. :)

Amy, you just could'nt resist making that new siggy could you?:D

Mike is lookin' damn fine as always. Still luv that hair cut babe :cheeky:

:lol: at the car behind MJ. He's like "OMG it's him..."

Thanks for sharing this information.

He does look pretty thin but its great to see him with a smile on his face again! And no mask! lol.
Yeap, he looks great! :D

I swear if you guys had'nt mentioned him being on a cell phone I would'nt have noticed!

This has to be the most shots of MJ we have been fortunate to receive in a very long time! Thanks for those second set TSCM.

Just can't get over how relaxed and happy Mike seems!.......happiness is such an infectious thing.
Oh, good to see him happy. :wub: :cheeky: And yes, lots of pics we had in such a long time, made my pre-weekend. :lol:

O.M.G. he's so perfect!!!
Michael It's so wondferfull to see ya dear!!!
I love ya, hope to see you in tour very soon or somewhere

I LOVE your siggy! It's beautiful! :clapping::wub: I love these pictures man. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back