NEW MJ pics and video - Off the wall antique store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New pics! See: Post #1, 13 and 20

Michael looks FANTASTIC!

I think this is the best he has looked in years! I'm so happy to see him looking healthy.

This is the Michael Jackson we all know, love and adore!

I just realised something, we haven't seen him grab his dickandballz in ages :bugeyed

Nevermind...carry on....Great pics :yes:

OO....OMG!
LOOKS GOOD!!!!
wow

Thanks !!! :) :) :)

05.jpg

love them long ass legs! :wub:

I just realised something, we haven't seen him grab his dickandballz in ages :bugeyed

Nevermind...carry on....Great pics :yes:

You just made me choke on my food a little bit...........in a good and humorous way though.

And you are right...............it's been awhile, lol!

HE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL :D

I love him so much, ESPECIALLY IN SKINNY JEANS *drooools*

This is one of his best looks in a long while, so happy and so simple yet sexxi as hell

LOL, ain't it sad...

Last edited:

I can see a few people commenting about Michael appearing thin. We all know that that Michael has always been extremely thin however I think in these pictures it's being exaggerated due to the angles that they've been taken at.

If you compare the pictures of Michael in motion, to those where he appears to be standing still you'll see a difference in how thin he actually appears and probably gives you a better reflection on his true body build.

Just an observation ;)

Still looking amazing...

Good grief why can't the man have his privacy and go anywhere without cameras in his face and being rushed so he can escape, then turn around and have people drool over his pictures? Come on, people, let him be an ordinary guy for once in his life and stop drooling over paparazzi pictures making a big deal out of everyday life. So what if he bought a model plane? wooptido, what business is it of anyone else's? Sorry but I felt I had the need to vent.

I can see a few people commenting about Michael appearing thin. We all know that that Michael has always been extremely thin however I think in these pictures it's being exaggerated due to the angles that they've been taken at.

If you compare the pictures of Michael in motion, to those where he appears to be standing still you'll see a difference in how thin he actually appears and probably gives you a better reflection on his true body build.

Just an observation ;)

Still looking amazing...

I think it's his legs that give that impression. Because he does look healthy there.

Re: Pics and info on posts #1, 13 and 20. Video on post #44

:) Make my day.........

Re: Pics and info on posts #1, 13 and 20. Video on post #44

AHHHH!!!!
Okay i just had to let that out.
Wow he looks really good here, its nice to see him in action lol its been so long

Re: NEW MJ pics and info on posts #1, 13 and 20. Video on post #44

Nice video. Aww lol MJ was moving around a lot in the store ....

I just realised something, we haven't seen him grab his dickandballz in ages

Whoa Star...ya made me choke on my coffee :D

Anyways, I think Michael looks absolutely FANTASTIC :wub::wub: Loving the simple outfit and his hair is beautiful....I love this style, .....actually I need my hair cut, how about an MJ cut :yes:

Although I do agree with you mjroxworld, I can't be a hypocrite .....its so nice to see new pics of Michaels Hotness

The King of Pop was spotted browsing in antique store Off The Wall on Melrose Avenue

The store's name is "Off The Wall"? How convenient :lol:

The guy who's with him looks like a miniature Lebron James:

lebron-james2.jpg

yeah....he knew he'dbe filmed! haha just be glad he wasn't on robertson!

O I love it :wild:
he has the mask off and is even posing waving and smiling
It's awesome to see him like that _ Michael you THRILL me :wub:

I'm just listening to the audio from the video quite closely and I hear quite a few complimentary comments from the on-lookers which is very promising.

One person mention how good he looked. Another expressed how they thought Michael was so nice.

Another funny comment from what I believed to be from british guy said "He's alot bigger than I thought he'd be" haha

Although we already know, but the above just confirms that the media really don't represent the majority of people's thoughts and views on Michael.

NO PICS FROM PEREZ'S SITE....find them unaltered....

this is the first and only warning

He looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo GORGEOUS!!! :stretcher :stretcher :stretcher His hair looks great...I like the cut..you can see his face well! :wub: wub:

Ah, I need to stop watching this video over and over again! :lol: :lol: But he's just SO CUUUUUUTE!!! I can't help it! :wub: :lol:

Nice pics! Always good to see Mike out and about. Thx for posting.

Omg, that video is sweeter than chocolate cake. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back