New OFFICIAL MJ single - Hold My Hand (update pg.1)

:punk:
I voted too :)

When HMH was played on one station here for the first time on Monday, they had a poll how many would like to hear it again.. result: YES 98.2% NO 1.8% :D

WOW !!! :clapping::clapping:

May I say - MICHAELMANIA is BACK! :clapping:

Keep voting http://www.kiss925.com/HOLD MY HAND
MICHAEL JACKSON ft. AKON

Love It
barslice.gif
barslice.gif
barslice.gif
barslice.gif
barslice.gif
barslice.gif
barslice.gif
barslice.gif
79%Kinda Like
barslice.gif
6%Meh
barslice.gif
7%Me Don't Like
barslice.gif
6%Enough Already1%Who This?1%

HOLD MY HAND
MICHAEL JACKSON ft. AKON

Love It
barslice.gif
barslice.gif
barslice.gif
barslice.gif
barslice.gif
barslice.gif
barslice.gif
barslice.gif
79%Kinda Like
barslice.gif
6%Meh
barslice.gif
7%Me Don't Like
barslice.gif
6%Enough Already1%Who This?1%

Voted... 81%

:)

And the chart for now is:

Denmark #1 (YEAH!)
Finland #2
Spain #2
Sweden #2
Italy #2
Germany #5
Norway #7
Netherlands #11
Austria #12
Greece #13
Luxemburg #16
switzerland #16
France #18
Belgium #32
Ireland #42
Canada #159 (come on canadian bro ans sis!!!)

Why it's so damn hard to pass Bumpy Ride!? This waiting is torturing!!! :timer::lol:

Are you sure HMH is on Canadian I-Tunes? If you type in Michael Jackson, the song is nowhere to be found. Also if you type in Hold My Hand in the search bar... it's nowhere to be found! How are people even finding the single? There are no advertisements on I-Tunes in Canada for the song. This is odd.

I just searched the Top 200 on i-tunes Canada and the song is not there. I think the poser made a mistake, it hasn't been released yet here.

Are you sure HMH is on Canadian I-Tunes? If you type in Michael Jackson, the song is nowhere to be found. Also if you type in Hold My Hand in the search bar... it's nowhere to be found! How are people even finding the single? There are no advertisements on I-Tunes in Canada for the song. This is odd.

I just searched the Top 200 on i-tunes Canada and the song is not there. I think the poser made a mistake, it hasn't been released yet here.

ya idk about canada and hopefully we can get this to 100 percent :) they will play it like 5 times an hour LOL

wow check this out on youtube the video got taken down? This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by IFPI

who is IFPI?

Back