New OFFICIAL MJ single - Hold My Hand (update pg.1)

Let's get #HoldMyHand to number in the charts worldwide and on twitter before the UK release!!

Use hashtag #HoldMyHand!

Let's go!!! :D

I have it too!!!
LOVE HMV sometimes..they delivered my Vision 4 days late!!

Hope so!
What would you do?My HMH I got today but Vision was 3-4 days late and I had to go to HMV on the Monday it was released so Im not sure whether to go to the store or buy it from the web?

But not in America right?

I might order it from the UK. A few months ago, i ordered Moonwalker from amazon.uk and it was here in 3 days :yes:

O.O

not as we know America dont get it released on cd single,only iTunes.

Not quite correct.

There will be an US release= still an import, but you can get it through US retailers and it will be released here as well. Just waaaaay later than all of Europe- which really stinks.

http://www.amazon.com/Hold-My-Hand-...VCKE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1291492385&sr=8-2

Never have heard HMH here in the US in my area. Depressing. I wish they'd promote it in the US as well as in Europe. Maybe starting next week with Oprah. (Hate having to rely on HER.) Well, having Ellen promote "Hollywood Tonight" is good, but probably didn't do much for HMH. C'mon, Sony! HMH is #77 on itunes in USA today.

Top 40 is OK this fast.

I would say getting into the Top 40 on day one is brilliant.

Especially since there hasn't been a great deal of promotion here. A bit of airplay here and there.

Admittedly it'll get noticed more by non-fans when in the Top 40. Next week will be the chart in the UK to look out for!

^ It's #36 in Canada. Why is it doing so bad in the US?
HMH is getting some decent airplay in Canada

it seems like everyones given up on HMH here in the U.S

Airplay is still low. The song is doing great on urban radios but top 40 has a broader reach and isn't playing it much.

Then we have xmas getting more and more airplays as we get closer to the holidays.

Let's wait and see what impact the video will have.

HMH made it to #11 on one of Finland's biggest radio station's "most wanted" list on its first week in the vote!

Sieppaa3.png

Now just waiting for it to get to the playlist!

Back