New OFFICIAL MJ single - Hold My Hand (update pg.1)

Does anyone know what MJ says in the added adlibs in the 2nd verse?

AKON: "the nights are getting darker"
MJ: ???
AKON: "And there's no peace inside"
MJ: ???

Anyone?

I must admit, i was very sceptical about this song, but it turns out beautiful!

Finally a positive turn on the whole album issue.
Nicely done Michael and Akon! Thx!! ;)

tajjackson3
"HOLD MY HAND" was the last song my uncle Michael every played to me in person. He was SO PROUD OF IT

twitter

I just got home from working my 1st graveyard shift at my new job. 11PM to 7 AM. I have to admit, the song was in my head all night in anticipation. I just got home about a half hour ago and have now finished listening to it on MJnet.com

Wow! My expectations of the new version of the song have been met and then some. MJ and Akon did a fantastic job. If this song does not hit number 1, there is seriously something f*cked up in this world...excuse my french.

What a great song, and what a great ending. It got me to shed a tear. Michael would be so happy about this song. We need to do everything we can as his fans and get this song to number 1 where it belongs....and then keep it number 1. Let's make more HIStory for MJ!

tajjackson3
"HOLD MY HAND" was the last song my uncle Michael every played to me in person. He was SO PROUD OF IT

twitter

full tweet is here:
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/6vlsek
On Monday 15th November 2010, @tajjackson3 said:

"HOLD MY HAND" was the last song my uncle Michael every played to me in person. He was SO PROUD OF IT. I'll never forget that smile he had on his face as the song played through the speakers (in his room) at the Palms Hotel in Vegas. After the song was over, he asked me what I honestly thought of it. I told him it was a worldwide number one song and that it was going to be a huge. He was so happy to hear that.
I did give the song one slight criticism though. I told my uncle that he needed to be singing more in the chorus and at the end of the song... lol. I said that we (the fans) would want to hear his voice more. :)
"Hold my Hand" will be officially released tomorrow, November 15th. I'm definitely excited to buy it as soon as it becomes available knowing that the moment I play it, I will instantly remember the day my uncle first played it to me. It's these memories of him that I hold on to and cherish with all my heart. Words can't express how much I love and miss my uncle Michael.

Re: New MJ single this MONDAY - Hold My Hand

When I first heard the clanking sounds I was afraid the konvict stuff was going to be there, but then it wasn't and there was a bunch of sparkly sounds, if you know what I mean. lol
Sparkly magical sounds!

hehehehh! yehhh I know what you mean about the sparkly sounds! Michael would be happy, we know he love sparkles hahah!

Now this thread is better than the Breaking News countdown and reaction thread. :lol:

Please everyone thank Akon on Twitter, he has always done right regarding Michael www.twitter.com/Akon AND Claude Kelly who worked on the track www.twitter.com/ClaudeKelly

ClaudeKelly ClaudeKelly

Michael Jackson's "Hold My Hand" feat Akon is out! So proud! Hope u guys love it as much as I loved creating it. RIP to the greatest artist.

If a song like this can't knock off the pop-lite of Kesha and Katy Perry it says far more about the state of pop music than Michael Jackson.

:clapping: Let's hope this kind of reception keeps coming! :clapping:

i can't find it anywhere yet. and where is all the promotion? anyway, i do love the song, wish michael was featured on it more though.

Wow...I waited for this all day at work and it was really worth waiting!! I love it :heart:

It makes me wanna listen to it over and over again. And it makes me wanna hold hands with the whole world, what wouldn't I do if Michael asked me.. :cheeky:

If only Michael was here to enjoy this...but I'm sure he's smiling right now :yes:

Now I just have to find and buy it somewhere :)

Adding to what Taj said, Akon also said in 2008 how Michael was all into the song and campaigning for it, because of it being a song about togetherness'; once it got leaked, he changed his mind, but I feel peace inside from him truly wanting to release it originally...

I'm glad I was right about Akon, that, despite his mistakes, remains, so far, a decent person. Even though I wished only Michael was in it, Akon sounds okay in it, and it's a sweet song and brings about Michael's shyness and sweetness and profoundness.. Isn't "DYKWYCA" leaked by Konvict Music as well, and it's Michael in it again.

I'm shaking a bit right now finally listening to a real song, instead of fakes, and the added vocals of his sound... :( I don't know where to begin with... I'm so thankul, the ending is just beautiful and sincere.... There's a sparkling light that this song and Michael's voice give off... so comforting and so needed... I don't know what else to say, I'm both sad and happy at the moment... Always loved the song, even when I first heard it - the Akon version... Now, it's even better.

On Italian Itunes is on sale since the early morning for 1,29 euros. I have it!

schermata20101115a15133.png

It's on Itunes already! :D

The final version is even better than the leaked which I think is beautiful - but now it's a masterpiece and I know it'll be a number one worldwide!!!

today has been a great day...hearing the song...hearing MJ on the radio again...and seeing the sneak peak of OMC!!! WOW!!
im sooo happpppppy :wild: :woohoo:

Back