001.jpg

002.jpg

008.jpg

014.jpg

021.jpg

OOOh we see his pretty eyes!! yayay

and...the jacket...angel wings...ohh indeed

fit for and angel :love:..lol, I'm soo sappy lol

yaaay finally pics without hus shades on :D glad to see his eyes again.

I wonder how many pairs of reading glasses Michael has. It seems like everytime he goes out he wears a different pair lol

edt the comment about reading glasses is about the second picture from today :)

Last edited:
Happy to see him again .Today was so hot in LA ,I wonder how he could wear jacket and scarf in this weather .

Mike really needs to stop wearing a medical mask in public.

thank you so much for the pics. :flowers:

oh man mikey looks hot :jump::wub::wub:

LOL, I like the one where he's outside and he rolled up his sleeves! The man knew it was hot outside, but he has to cover his skin to a certain extent. Looks like the hoodie may have been a mistake! I don't think I have ever seen a recent candid picture of his sleeves rolled up like that. I love it!

Yes, but it just gives an excuse for the media to call him weird and what not.

...the media doesn't wait for excuses...

they envy him and continue to be negative..

his health is more important than them.

OMG. I LOVE HIS JACKET SO MUCH. :lol:

Good he is out and about, hope he is alright. Awesome to see his eyes again.

OOOh we see his pretty eyes!! yayay

and...the jacket...angel wings...ohh indeed

fit for and angel :love:..lol, I'm soo sappy lol

:angel:Wink~~~I think he has beautiful eyes too...He should show them more often than he does...

Last edited:
Mike really needs to stop wearing a medical mask in public.

agreed. These pics kinda disappointed me cos hes been looking so dashing in pictures recently, and now again with the mask. I know hes gotta cover his skin, but with all his riches im sure he can come up with a better way than a dust mask and a scarf wrapped round his head! :p It spoils his lovely outfit! :lol:

do you see the logo on the zipper?! it must be from his collection.
Daaag Yall got some bald eagle eyes. lol
Happy to see him again .Today was so hot in LA ,I wonder how he could wear jacket and scarf in this weather .
See below. lol
cus he spent most of the time either in his air conditioned car or the store..lol
see below. lol
here's few more

034.jpg
I thought michael was just feeling good, it's a beautiful day in the neighboorhood but uhhh-aah. vnc that heat hit is behind after while. lol mike rolled them jokahs up. baby got hot.

however I would have luv to see michael rock this jacket with some slightly loose jeans and some van kicks.:D

BAM!

BAM!

or

AaH... I so need to dress him.:wub: He's a hottie with a nice lean body. But them shoes and that jacket has gotsta go. sorry. :hysterical:
I still wub you mikey:wub: lol

Why is Michael wearing 2 different masks? Did he go somewhere else?

Back