New pictures.MJ out shopping

What? You mean LaMike? Thats old news! Thats an on running inside joke between black blogs that Evan is Michael and Diana's secret child. lol We call him LaMichael/LaMike.

seems a bit far fetched to me.;)

Some of you need to chill.

Michael had it far worse many times before, i'm sure that was okay for him.

What those brothas did was very pure. They had total respect for MJ. That's why he was addressed as "Sir."

I know ya'll don't think they act that sweet when someone tries to mess with them in the hood. And I know no one out there that day would have tested them to see. LOL.

What they did was totally sponetaneous and from the heart. MJ didn't need paid security that day. It came free of charge.

True, I saw that too. You can see even the media are dumb struck cause they know they couldn't have been stranded in that neighbourhood with shopping bags full of goodies and got PROTECTION from the brothers.
If anyone had touched MJ that day they would have got an behind kicking.
Of course they wanted their souvenirs to show off as well. and MJ did oblige I believe the paps that was there backed off when they saw the neighbourhood brothers flocked him.:D

Last edited:
hm...yeah!

I wish that he could go in peach, without be stalked.
Even more,then we saw on the pictures from there!

:mad:

But thats that, I hope Mj understod these ,that some are trouble makers and some not!

I guess he know these from before =)

The guys are reporting on youtube that Mj called them to thank them and called them his angels. They now think they have a friend for life.

The guys are reporting on youtube that Mj called them to thank them and called them his angels. They now think they have a friend for life.

he called them ? so they gave him their number ? lol i SO dont believe this

Last edited:
That's neat. How did he get their number I wonder? Oh well, if he can track down a woman that caught his eye I don't suppose he would have any trouble having someone find these guys.

Do you have a link? They probably made more than one friend. A lot of Michael's fans are going to be appreciative too especially now that we know Michael really felt they helped him. I know some fans were concerned about how close they were but they totally reminded me of when the SMAP were pretending to guard him when he was leaving the hotel. Remember that?

That's neat. How did he get their number I wonder? Oh well, if he can track down a woman that caught his eye I don't suppose he would have any trouble having someone find these guys.

Do you have a link? They probably made more than one friend. A lot of Michael's fans are going to be appreciative too especially now that we know Michael really felt they helped him. I know some fans were concerned about how close they were but they totally reminded me of when the SMAP were pretending to guard him when he was leaving the hotel. Remember that?
The guy with the doll is reporting that MJ called them and thank them. Check out jeanpaul. I don't know how he got their number, but that is very much the thing MJ would do if he felt that some people helped him out. I do believe them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCFPaAKL_b4

"the guy with the doll" take 3 (my bad its like 5 in the morning) no but what i was saying is michael was so cool he thanked Glass and I ..He called us his angles ...to make a long story short we made a friend for life he called the next morning with even more thanks ...so look out TMZ next time we may have water ballons..u never no....positve vibes Sean Lepaul Jackson King of the Gypsys
God is Love.....

Last edited:
celebrity hunters and attention seekers thats all imma say on this matter.
oh and liars too

The guy with the doll is reporting that MJ called them and thank them. Check out jeanpaul. I don't know how he got their number, but that is very much the thing MJ would do if he felt that some people helped him out. I do believe them.

how can u track a person you have never met and just saw her once on the street?
he couldn't possibly track that person unless he/she gave him specific details about him or his phone number:eek:

how can u track a person you have never met and just saw her once on the street?
he couldn't possibly track that person unless he/she gave him specific details about him or his phone number:eek:
Are you sure you are addressing that to me?
If you ever live in the hood in america you will know that every body is known to everyone else.Any stranger coming into the neighbourhood would be immediately recognised. It was no surprised to me that they knew where MJ's car was. They would have marked it out the moment it parked, not because they want to steal it but because they are always looking out for plain clothes police. They are atuned to that.

Last edited:
let's say 50% to you, as you said you belive them.

one question: how did those guys helped Michael?
scared the paparazzi away?
in that short video all you can see(ofcourse it's not relevant)it's paparazzi taking pictures and fans asking for autographs

I don't know how but have read he has done it. There are fans who know. He sends his people back looking for them.

And Datsy's description of how he got the guys number makes sense to me.

well lets be gratefull that he can walk a bot more quitly in la then what happened in london the last time when they all screamed and jumped on him
i think if fans would leave him in peace a bit more he d also be able to go out like an normal man more often :mad:

let's say 50% to you, as you said you belive them.

one question: how did those guys helped Michael?
scared the paparazzi away?
in that short video all you can see(ofcourse it's not relevant)it's paparazzi taking pictures and fans asking for autographs

lol according to my eyes they did everything but helped him

If you ever live in the hood in america you will know that every body is known to everyone else.Any stranger coming into the neighbourhood would be immediately recognised. It was no surprised to me that they knew where MJ's car was. They would have marked it out the moment it parked, not because they want to steal it but because they are always looking out for plain clothes police. They are atuned to that.__________________

you are talking like mj went walking through compton lol it was melrose avenue and other celebs were walking right past him and didnt realise it was MJ. a fan on another board says one of those fans was in London at the wma's whether true who knows.
IF MJ rang them they probably gave mj their number while getting autographs.most fans do in the hope he might call as hes known to ring fans up.
well lets be gratefull that he can walk a bot more quitly in la then what happened in london the last time when they all screamed and jumped on him
i think if fans would leave him in peace a bit more he d also be able to go out like an normal man more often :mad:

what concerns me is the lack of security. and please will some of you stop with the same old moans about how fans treat him. how can you compair London when its a public event (wma's) and mj is ringing fans b4 hand to tell them to let everyone know hes coming ala march.Mj has been in the uk several times last year and no one knew. he went out in villages in the cotsworlds walking around with no hasstle because no one knew he was there.same in Ireland. just like in L.A he went out shopping with grace in an everyday situation. mj courts the fans when he wants attention and publicity and when he doesnt he stays on the down low. some fans think mj cant do anything without being chased ect when thats clearly wrong

Last edited:
If you check out the video link Datsy posted you find out seanpaul is an avid fan. His you tube page is full of MJ videos.

lol so what if he has a youtube page full of michael videos ? to me neither of those stalking disrespectful guys are fans especially the one who said before mike came out of the store "i dont even listen to ur music just sign the damn doll" and while michael was walking down the street (obviously scared, nervous and annoyed) he kept taking pics and videos with his cell. they like him no doubt about it. its just their behavior and lack of respect and class that bugged me

lol so what if he has a youtube page full of michael videos ? to me neither of those stalking disrespectful guys are fans especially the one who said before mike came out of the store "i dont even listen to ur music just sign the damn doll" and while michael was walking down the street (obviously scared, nervous and annoyed) he kept taking pics and videos with his cell. they like him no doubt about it. its just their behavior and lack of respect and class that bugged me
I didn't care for the guys comment about not even listening to his music but it is the other two guys I am talking about. The rude guy had no bling. I don't think he was with the other two. You can't blame them for how he acted. I don't know why he had the doll. I think the doll belonged to the girl and several of the guys tried to get it signed for her. It seems she is the connection among them. Just guessing.

I if you read what seanpaul says in the you tube comments he is talking about water ballons if TMZ comes back. That is just hillarious. He certainly looks like he is from the hood but he is talking about water balloons. I think he is alright. Also, I don't see any photos popping up on the web. Yeah, he had a camera in his hand but I don't think he was taking pictures the whole time. It wasn't even faced right. His arms were out to fence the cameraman and crowd away from MJ.

Does TMZ just alway hang out on Melrose or do you think someone called?

I still want to know what the bit about the kickstand was. Is that just an expression similar to 'I'm looking for my wheels'?

Roxanne, if MJ is calling them and telling them thanks and calling them angel then he can't be that mad with them. There is a piece of the picture that is missing though, I saw Mj leave the shop with Grace, then Grace is completely missing from the picture and MJ is alone with the guys looking for the car. Where did she go? How far was the car from the shop?

A piture doesn't necessarily tell the whole story. I think MJ may have spent more time in their company that the picture shows. They may have actually protected MJ from the paps that was gathering round. That red shirt paps, seemed to have disappeared from view.

Roxanne, if MJ is calling them and telling them thanks and calling them angel then he can't be that mad with them. There is a piece of the picture that is missing though, I saw Mj leave the shop with Grace, then Grace is completely missing from the picture and MJ is alone with the guys looking for the car. Where did she go? How far was the car from the shop?

A piture doesn't necessarily tell the whole story. I think MJ may have spent more time in their company that the picture shows. They may have actually protected MJ from the paps that was gathering round. That red shirt paps, seemed to have disappeared from view.
There is definately something missing. Maybe Grace went for the car.

The part I noticed though when I first saw the videos that noone has commented on is that in the store, when Michael is buying the belt, he is wearing a red shirt and outside he is wearing a t-shirt.

i dont believe that part

The part I noticed though when I first saw the videos that noone has commented on is that in the store, when Michael is buying the belt, he is wearing a red shirt and outside he is wearing a t-shirt
prob bought the t.shirt aswell and just left it on or had the t.shirt on under his red shirt and just left the shirt off after trying things on

anyway too much analysis going on around here for that 1 and a half min lol :lol:

There is definately something missing. Maybe Grace went for the car.

The part I noticed though when I first saw the videos that noone has commented on is that in the store, when Michael is buying the belt, he is wearing a red shirt and outside he is wearing a t-shirt.

:eek:I wonder if he may have spent more time shopping than we see? Maybe that was how the guys got to buy MJ items cause they saw him around and knew he was in the area.

they had different bags with them so they were obviously spending time shopping b4 they were outed. its not like moist was the first shop they went in

Back