New pictures.MJ out shopping

ok, here's my take on the situation. Melrose IS where celebrities shop. It's not part of the hood although I saw some graffiti on buildings where Mike took pics.

The papas are always out on the hunt. Everyday, they have tons of footage of Britney Spears, cause she loves it! Also Christina Aguilar, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Richie. There is something new everyday.

I presume Michael wasn't up for the papas that day and that could be why he said, "please don't tell anybody that I am here". Honestly, I don't think he care for them at all because of their split tongues, if you know what I'm saying.

Remember when he flew to LAX from London back in April? He was wearing that blue pint stripe shirt? with the tags still attached? I think the same thing may have happened here. lol

I heard or read that Eva Longoria was shopping that day and saw Michael too. I would say that people and tourist are attracted to those areas hoping to catch a glimpse of a celebrity. With the writer still out on strike, it could have been even more people there that were not mentioned.

However, things don't always look as they seem. I think Michael was just fine shopping.

Last edited:
Talking about the hood, lol. Geez.

Michael didn't get hurt so he's fine. That situation sucked, I'm sure Michael WAS nervous, not because of those two guys but simply because he was out on a busy public street, with no security, in broad daylight, didn't know where his car was and everybody had already found out who he was. He's the most recognizable person on the planet, eventually, the situation would have gotten out of hand. That would be scary because if he hadn't found his car in a timely manner, the crowd would have grown and mobbed him and that is a dangerous situation. He obviously didn't intend to be discovered, but he was, and he was anxious to get back to his car. That's all.

Last edited:
Mikes a big boy, he can take care of himself.. Yes he NEED security for a reason, but he's been a superstar for nearly 40 years. I think he knows how to run it by now..

Right after J5's first single, he was flocked with people.. He has YEARS of experience under his belt on how to deal with these situations.. If anyone can handle it it's HIM.

You want to know what I can't figure out? It looks like the car was parked very far away....so he had to walk far to get to it....why couldn't they have gotten a space in front on the street?

Why must we fight over everything?

Many times it takes us longer to get over things that go on with Michael than MICHAEL himself. U think he's sitting there.. "Oh I don't know if I can think straight in the studio today, cuz I don't know if those fans were helping me, or just taking advantage of the situation"

It might even cross his mind again untill he uses whatever he bought.. Even then it will do just that. Simply CROSS his mind and leave.

You know what? I showed the video to a 66 year old lady, a friend of mine, very active person, who knows about Michael and she said that she is sadden by the fact he can't live as a normal person, she said SO WHAT IF HE IS MICHAEL JACKSON, he is entitled to a normal life like you and me!!! Paparazzi are just crazy!
Rock on, MICHAEL! You still wow grannies :D

Why must we fight over everything?

Many times it takes us longer to get over things that go on with Michael than MICHAEL himself. U think he's sitting there.. "Oh I don't know if I can think straight in the studio today, cuz I don't know if those fans were helping me, or just taking advantage of the situation"

It might even cross his mind again untill he uses whatever he bought.. Even then it will do just that. Simply CROSS his mind and leave.

OMG... sooo true!

Back