NEW! The Jackson 5 Come and Get It: Rare Pearls Compilation (Triple Disc)

Newly released picture of the box set!!!!

B008UTV73W.01._SX469_SCLZZZZZZZ_V391085464_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Come-Get-It-Rare-Pearls/dp/B008UTV73W

Come And Get It: The Rare Pearls is housed in a unique package: a 7-inch square box packed with the discs in their own sleeves; an oversized booklet featuring detailed annotations, rare photos, and essays by Deke Richards and author/professor Mark Anthony Neal; and an actual 45-rpm, 7-inch vinyl single in a slick picture sleeve If The Shoe Don t Fit b/w Feelin Alright.
Pre-ordered! Only 4,000 fans can own this. Doesn't seem fair, but then I again I don't even know if there is even a big demand for this kind of release for the average MJ fan. Which is crazy if that is indeed the case. Anyway, I'd suggest if you want it, to get in quick! :D

^ Oh my god thx for sharing. This Just got even better. Didn't know it would be a box set too w/ a vinyl and all...wow! Man x-mas is coming really early for me this yr w/ Bad25 and all too! =D

Dmn I don't have a credit card, is there anyone who can buy one for me & ship it to The netherlands??? please contact in PM, thanks

So getting this! :wild:

(I think someone already requested to have this put in the News and Announcements thread, I think it'd get more exposure that way)

Dmn I don't have a credit card, is there anyone who can buy one for me & ship it to The netherlands??? please contact in PM, thanks

https://www.3vcard.nl/3V-prepaid-Visa-creditcard-fysiek.html?tk=2250464975f2bd4

Maybe this is your solution? You can buy the card, but if you don't want to do that, you can also buy a voucher. Handy on Amazon! (I use it too).

And I think it's easier to order it from Amazon.de. No costs and Germany is next door..:D

That compilation is mine btw!! (and maybe one for my mother too, lol). 32 songs, wow!!

Thanks Cprep20 for the tip!

I ordered The J5 come and get it box-set today on amazon. :D As well as ordered the Bad25 collector's edition. I AM SO BROKE RIGHT NOW!!:bugeyed

But, hey it's what I been savin for so can't wait to hear all this music from MJ!:music::chillin::dancin:

Mine came in yesterday it's very awesome looking. I will try to upload pics if I can but, have a very busy day today. =(

Okay here are the pics. =)

Front of box

Back of box

Box opened has nice design/pic on them. I like the slip covers the CDs and Vinyl come in. It also comes with a J5 sticker and a black booklet with rare and some seen J5 pics. Very happy I bought this. =)

Last edited:
how much did you all paid for this?
i see it for 29 euros (incl. shipping) on amazon.

its much too expensive. i think 15-20 euros is enough for this.
i wanna have this one, but if i wait to long its maybe sold out.

its much too expensive. i think 15-20 euros is enough for this.
i wanna have this one, but if i wait to long its maybe sold out.
I paid 30 something because I ordered the box-set version. But, you can buy just the 2 disc version for $14 something on Amazon if that's better for you? But, it won't come with the vinyl! =( I think the price for the Box-set wasn't expensive. But, then again I bought the BAD25 collectors edition on the same day for $199.00 and comparing it to the J5 box-set it would look cheap to me. lol

Mine just arrived today. Great album, box set. Go Motown!

Bad 25 broke me lol.... So, I don't know if I will be able to buy this. And it seems the sales are limited?

If The Shoe Don't Fit, Come And Get It (Love's On The Fire) and You Can't Hurry Love are real gems!

Still haven't received mine. Taking much longer than expected.

I have my set and I love it! So glad to see this being discussed on MJJC.

This should really be in the News thread. I think any MJ fan is missing out by not knowing this is out there at such a cheap price. It is as important to me as Bad25.

anyone can tell me which releases of the jacksons CDs are the best ones??? (bonus, quality...)

The album was released late October in my country and I've just ordered a copy.
I coulda bought it at amazon soon as it came out, but I chose to wait.
Dunno why it took so long, but I'm feeling good right now :)

I was like, "Can't let the year 2012 pass by without getting it!"
I mean, it was like, on this year's to-do list.

I hope many more fans buy. All these brand-new old songs out now, they need some more recognition, even though it wouldn't be the same as one that Bad 25 gets.
If the sales ain't strong enough, maybe we'd get a lot fewer of these out-of-the-Motown-vault albums. As long as the sales stay decent, the lable wouldn't miss the opportunity to put out more and sell more. They might feel like they got this solid niche market within a vast MJ fanbase.

Back