New "This Is It" Commercial???

OMG!!!!!!!! I JUST saw the way you make me feel AT MUCHMUSIC for Canadiian fans!!

OMG! he sounds so GREAT!!!!!!!! LIVE!!

They're at lest 5 second on new image !!!

Last edited:
Ok, I was able to use a video camera to record the The Way You Make Me Feel commercial from the TV. I'm uploading to YouTube right now and it should be done in maybe 30 mins? Sorry my computer is slow. Unfortunately something weird happened to my DVR and I can't access the Human Nature commercial, which is REALLY annoying me because it was my favorite commercial so far!

Until just now I had only seen the commerical once (The Billie Jean one at the MTV VMAs) and sobbed like a baby and couldn't face watching again but I just watched it again at michaeljackson.com and I have to say it's a really really well put together commerical, it gives me goosebumps.

This film is going to be incredible :)

I JUST saw this commercial on the FUSE network because they are playing a bunch of MJ videos!

Did you hear how his voice got all rough and deep!? It was sexxxxxy!

I saw two TII commercials in the last hour!

yeah i've seen them on FUSE too, Saturday they aired remembering Michael Jackson the videos. I've been seeing these since about a week after the offical trailer premeire

Ok, here is my recording off my DVR of The Way You Make Me Feel 30 second commercial. I am still really frustrated because my DVR seems to be malfunctioning, getting "stuck" in a spot that makes it impossible to get to the Human Nature commercial which in my opinion is the really amazing one. GAH!

This is my first ever YouTube upload so I hope I did it right. I apologize that I was not able to do a direct transfer, so the quality isn't great but hopefully you'll get the idea!

Also, I don't know what this means on YouTube, but oh well!
"This video is still being processed. Video quality may improve once processing is complete."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cegPp-eTF4

Ok, here is my recording off my DVR of The Way You Make Me Feel 30 second commercial. I am still really frustrated because my DVR seems to be malfunctioning, getting "stuck" in a spot that makes it impossible to get to the Human Nature commercial which in my opinion is the really amazing one. GAH!

This is my first ever YouTube upload so I hope I did it right. I apologize that I was not able to do a direct transfer, so the quality isn't great but hopefully you'll get the idea!

"This video is still being processed. Video quality may improve once processing is complete."

Thanks for uploading this!! Did not see it.. :D

Thanks jemini515.. did you catch the new human nature clip too ?

I watched it last night on Fuse, and loved it. It's technically in the abyss of my DVR somewhere, but the DVR is malfunctioning and getting "stuck" so I can't get to that part. Really bizarre. I'm ready to throw the thing out the window!

Thank you so much! He sounds amazing! :D

Thanks for uploading that!! :D

ok, here is my recording off my dvr of the way you make me feel 30 second commercial. I am still really frustrated because my dvr seems to be malfunctioning, getting "stuck" in a spot that makes it impossible to get to the human nature commercial which in my opinion is the really amazing one. Gah!

This is my first ever youtube upload so i hope i did it right. I apologize that i was not able to do a direct transfer, so the quality isn't great but hopefully you'll get the idea!

Also, i don't know what this means on youtube, but oh well!
"this video is still being processed. Video quality may improve once processing is complete."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cegpp-etf4

i love you!

I love the new Human Nature Commercial. I love how he changes his voice like that. I never heard his voice sound better.

thank you so much

Sounds real good! And its live! Makes me happy:)

:woohoo: *does happy dance* thank you!! :D

Has anyone found the video for the new "Human Nature" teaser that everyone's raving about?

Has anyone found the video for the new "Human Nature" teaser that everyone's raving about?

We should also search for "Why Why" in Youtube because half of the world seems to think that's the title! :lol:

Back