New TII screenshots

94777904.jpg

[/URL]

My new wallpaper.
Thank you sooo much!!!

ClappingWooHoo.gif

hey, i cant see any of the photos :( for some reason keeps saying something about photobucket
would it be possible to tell me what is on the setlist picture as really excited to see whats on it or a link to see all of the photos

:)

My bandwidth ran out because of all the traffic these pics got. I'll reupload them again. Sit tight. :)

Thanks for sharing! I love seeing these, though they make me sad too... I'm looking forward to the DVD so much! I loved the photo of the J5 medley stage set, among others. I remember suddenly smiling from ear to ear when that part began in the movie. And Michael looked so focused. Aaawww... Why?

Basically they're all taking about how the show was being created, what songs they would play, how they chose the setlist... things like that. There are some great stories about how Michael thought some songs couldn't be left out of the setlist. Bearden wanted to cut a verse out of YANA and Michael said something like, "That's gonna kill the girls Bearden." haha

Basically they're all taking about how the show was being created, what songs they would play, how they chose the setlist... things like that. There are some great stories about how Michael thought some songs couldn't be left out of the setlist. Bearden wanted to cut a verse out of YANA and Michael said something like, "That's gonna kill the girls Bearden." haha

awwww...Michael always thinking of his girls....:naughty:

Back