New TII screenshots

OMG, he's so gorgeous!! He looked so focused...Thanks for sharing! These are amazing! I, too, can't wait for the movie to come out!! Come on, January 26th!!

I've seen a couple of people with a Blue-Ray player on this board that can't make up their mind about getting the DVD or the Blue-ray version.

I know that at least I'm gonna get the Blue-ray - and I don't even own a Blue-ray player :lol:

EDIT: Sadly enough, tinypic has downscaled all the pictures - and I just don't have the energy to reupload them elsewhere.
Hope you enjoy them anyway.

As usual, click to enlarge :)

wjjaq8.jpg

10pr0br.jpg

23vkxi0.jpg

m9t1xs.jpg

25tul5h.jpg

1127tht.jpg

lwbyo.jpg

6oir1f.jpg

21k9j43.jpg

2l94a54.jpg

2h3o8eu.jpg

fzaes9.jpg

haha that first pic! lol Michael Jackson is a DIRTY man! haha yea and ori!

Thanks for all the pix! Love each and every one of them lol.

haha that first pic! lol Michael Jackson is a DIRTY man! haha yea and ori!

Thanks for all the pix! Love each and every one of them lol.

Haha, but seriously - how does she do that?!
I mean, she's hanging "from her armpit" :bugeyed (looks like she's pressing her left side of the body against the pole also)

But I mean, imagine the strength it takes to do that.

Haha, but seriously - how does she do that?!
I mean, she's hanging "from her armpit" :bugeyed (looks like she's pressing her left side of the body against the pole also)

But I mean, imagine the strength it takes to do that.

Oh i know! lol such true talent i mean they may be strippers but they have amazing strength. i would love to be able to look like her and be as strong as she is..... Only then would i think i have ANY chance keeping up with MJ ;) haha

wjjaq8.jpg

NOTE: This pictures needs to be saved to your computer to be viewed in full size - even if you click them you will not get to see the full size.

There is no question that the Blue-ray will contain top quality stuff!

39730401.jpg

62849594.jpg

27401109.jpg

74476856.jpg

18930074.jpg

62587270.jpg

68927998.jpg

56949960.jpg

95484901.jpg

48298296.jpg

67443514.jpg

17570924.jpg

Last edited:
I got Michael Jackson's This Is It - "The Musical Experience", from iTunes yesterday as I also pre-ordered from iTunes. It's a cool mini documenatry, I can't wait to see This Is It on Blu-ray (I've also ordered it on DVD, so I can watch some of the extras on my Mac)

I love having these pictures. Each one is special. Thanks.

NOTE: This pictures needs to be saved to your computer to be viewed in full size - even if you click them you will not get to see the full size.

There is no question that the Blue-ray will contain top quality stuff!

Oh hell yeah! This picture was made for my PC.

Thanks so much for ALL the pics!

Back