New Unreleased MJ Track "Opis None" = Remix of "Destiny"

Re: New Unreleased MJ Track

Wtf is this? lWhat the hell is going here?

Some sleazebag is working with Katherine to destroy Michael's legacy, that's cruel.

Last edited:
Re: The Official New Album Thread -MICHAEL Release date Dec 14th

That OPIS NINE...it's just a remix of DESTINY.

Its just a remix of Destiny!!!!

I don't know it's so weird!!

Its just a remix of Destiny!!!!
Warning of negativity: and not a very good one either. Breaking News sounds like it'l be kick-ass though

omg...i think i just died a little inside

Can someone rip that mess? I still want it.

Geez, look at the comments below the TMZ story...they're trying to kill all the excitement and hype with this terrible remix! Sony should tear this story down ASAP...this is ruining everything!

TMZ has nothing to do with it, it was actually uploaded on Katherine's website:http://www.jacksonsecretvault.com/

Even though , the remix is kinda cool...there's no comparisson to what we're going to feel on Monday.

Anyway, if someone can get a rip of the remix...I'm really getting into it.

Its been removed.

WTF? is going on....:unsure:

TMZ has nothing to do with it, it was actually uploaded on Katherine's website:http://www.jacksonsecretvault.com/

Even though , the remix is kinda cool...there's no comparisson to what we're going to feel on Monday.

Anyway, if someone can get a rip of the remix...I'm really getting into it.

This is all so confusing...can the controversy and conspiracies just stop, just for this ONE MJ album? Please? I'm tired :(.

i wouldn't worry about people doing remixes. ever since MJ became the fort knox of music, everybody wanted to do remixes of his songs, yet the cream always rose to the top. that included history in the mix, on from there. people bought that for the five new songs. you can't stop people from remixing, but remixers can't stop the cream from rising to the top. MJ's cream always rose above the mix. that won't change.

wtf???

its sounds more like a demonic techno remix of "destiny"....

i smell somethin fishy....

-Dal

The song sounds like a weird remix of Destiny. It is by no means a new song. He keeps saying "In this world there's much confusion." and "Happiness ain't always what it seems."

As we all know, those are lines from Destiny. Whoever released this thinks fans are idiots.

*Back to listening to snippets of "Breaking News"*

Its been removed.

Good because no where on Katherine website says this is her answer to Sony/MJs estate like TMZ were claiming!:doh: They need to shut up! And leave MJ and his momma alone! Their trying to keep up the controversy after they already admitted MJ vocals are real after all!:smilerolleyes: Dumb nuts!

Edit: It's still on TMZ...Oh well! But, it's stupid that they claim it's an unreleased song and the answer to the estate?! Like HUH?! LMAO

Last edited:

Have you notice everytime a new MJ project comes out ...something bad happens or bad news etc happens? Lets see the oprah thing on monday hmm BAM guess what the NEW MJ song is too hmm.

I'm getting so much tired of the family...still....love the remix.

By the way, the song is still on KATE'S website. It just takes longer to load, because of all the people that might be trying to do it as well.

And I think IT IS a response to the state, given the choice of words she made:

Unreleased Michael Jackson Track, courtesy of Mrs. Jackson

From the archives of Jacksonsecretvault.com we’d like to present a FREE , AUTHENTIC , unreleased (this one's the only true statement of the whole thing, it's a remix, but an unreleased one) MJ track for the fans.

....I feel like I'm in this bizarre little world right now...:wtf:

Rockin R;3050318 said:
By the way, the song is still on KATE'S website. It just takes longer to load, because of all the people that might be trying to do it as well.

And I think IT IS a response to the state, given the choice of words she made:

Unreleased Michael Jackson Track, courtesy of Mrs. Jackson

From the archives of Jacksonsecretvault.com we’d like to present a FREE , AUTHENTIC , unreleased (this one's the only true statement of the whole thing, it's a remix, but an unreleased one) MJ track for the fans.

Oh come on!:smilerolleyes: How annoying! They need to stop! They allegedly have 300 unreleased songs and they give this crappy one for free?

Gee, thanks but, no thanks!:no::doh: Who really controls that site? And how come Taj is saying something different and Jackie too about the New Mj album! Can't these people make up there damn minds!?<_<

Back