News about the public service

according to most reports he will be burried b4 and if u believe thome katherine wont allow the coffin at the service.ontop of ther being no procession and jr and paris being present. god why aim i even saying this. i swear it will never sink in and/or get over this.every morning i wake up from escaping thins and think to myself is it a dream ive jsut had then i realise it isnt. ive never slept so much this last week. its my only way to escape this living hell at the mo. not that i could do it but i can understand why pp want to end it all. no pain just blissful sleep

frankly im surprised we havnt had reports of cloneing yet

according to most reports he will be burried b4 and if u believe thome katherine wont allow the coffin at the service.ontop of ther being no procession and jr and paris being present. god why aim i even saying this. i swear it will never sink in and/or get over this.every morning i wake up from escaping thins and think to myself is it a dream ive jsut had then i realise it isnt. ive never slept so much this last week. its my only way to escape this living hell at the mo. not that i could do it but i can understand why pp want to end it all. no pain just blissful sleep

I'm sure I'm also still in denial, sleep and food are things I don't seem to care for right now, and not viewing his body(I just cringed right now saying that) is not gonna bring any closure for me. The fact is we are'nt gonna see MJ popping up shopping or travelling overseas anymore......theres a void that has been created in my heart and I personally don't know when its gonna be filled.:(

If the stories about his brain being removed are correct - and that procedure is done with drug related deaths - then there won't be an open casket.
You can have an open casket if the brain of the deceased has been removed.

I will respect any decisions his family (esp his mother) make...they know him better than we do.

I personaly prefer the casket being there, but you never know what might happen. What if there are some idiots and fools in the audience, I don't want anything bad to happen with his body..so I think its better to leave it where its supposed to be. You never know if there's a boycotter sitting there in the audience.

Why would do people expect his body to be there? It's a memorial, not a funeral like James Brown.

The fact is we are'nt gonna see MJ popping up shopping or travelling overseas anymore......theres a void that has been created in my heart and I personally don't know when its gonna be filled.:sad:
this is whats gonna make it harder to come to turns with. even a hardcore type fan may only see mj in the flesh a few times a year at the most and everything else was photos or reports of him doing something, when it was quiet sometimes u could go months without any news. so its easy to be in deniel thinking its just a quiet time and sooner or later u will hear something, it just tears me apart to know hes not jsut doingsomething on the quiet hes not at home just chilling or messing in the studio. hes totally gone and thats it, and at this point i start crying again!

Last edited:
If the stories about his brain being removed are correct - and that procedure is done with drug related deaths - then there won't be an open casket.

Isn't standard protocol that all organs are removed anyway? My step-son is a medical doctor am psychiatrist, I will ask him.

this is whats gonna make it harder to come to turns with. even a hardcore type fan may only see mj in the flesh a few times a year at the most and everything else was photos or reports of him doing something, when it was quiet sometimes u could go months without any news. so its easy to be in deniel thinking its just a quiet time and sooner or later u will hear something, it just tears me apart to know hes not jsut doingsomething on the quiet hes not at home just chilling or messing in the studio. hes totally gone and thats it, and at this point i start crying again!

Oh God, I can't stop crying now!:cry:

sorry it just tears me apart inside he had so much still to do. if he were 75 i could understand.why.................... i hate this world

I wish Tuesday never came. I feel like the final end. I don't know if I can handle the day after. I keep thinking if other fans beside me will be here 10 years from now, if we will be able to keep him alive...

APD -- If You Don't Have Tickets, Don't Come!

Posted Jul 5th 2009 12:27PM by TMZ Staff

The Michael Jackson memorial in downtown Los Angeles on Tuesday is expected to draw a huge crowd, but the LAPD is trying to talk people who don't have tickets out of coming.
0705_mj_map_02.jpg

Assistant Chief Jim McDonnell addressed the press today and reiterated time and time again that people who aren't lucky enough to win the drawing for tickets to the memorial should just stay home and watch it on TV -- or (CHEAP PLUG ALERT) watch it live here on TMZ.

The LAPD will also block off several square blocks around Staples Center (see above) but may expand the area based on the size of the crowd.

To help reduce costs, McDonnell said they would try and send as many cops home as quickly as possible -- crowd size willing -- and that cops making OT would be the first to go. So far, he said, no private entities have step forward to help alleviate the cost.

sorry it just tears me apart inside he had so much still to do. if he were 75 i could understand.why.................... i hate this world

maybe I'm lying to myself, but I don't know if Michael could be happy as an old man. I know he didn't want to leave his kids, but, on the other hand, I think he would have a hard time getting older and older. he wouldn't be able to sing, to dance, to play with children... would he be michael jackson yet? and what about his appearance? would he be cool with that? I don't think so. I think it's better to pass away when you are happy and have plans to the next day. I feel sorry for him, but I feel more sorry for us and his family, living without him now.

maybe I'm lying to myself, but I don't know if Michael could be happy as an old man. I know he didn't want to leave his kids, but, on the other hand, I think he would have a hard time getting older and older. he wouldn't be able to sing, to dance, to play with children... would he be michael jackson yet? and what about his appearance? would he be cool with that? I don't think so. I think it's better to pass away when you are happy and have plans to the next day. I feel sorry for him, but I feel more sorry for us and his family, living without him now.

You're saying the same thing as Jane Fonda. It's cruel to pass away when you're making plans IMO.

You're saying the same thing as Jane Fonda. It's cruel to pass away when you're making plans IMO.
Exactly! Why would you wanna was away when you are planning something major? Something you were waiting to do so your children could see? He still had so much to do.:( This is just wrong what has happened.

i think theres some ppl in this word who u just know arent gonna grow old. like with diana could u ever see her getting oldand being 70 same with mj. but i thoought we would have at least 10 more years with him its so cruel so many plans if hadsaid thats it im retiring maybe things wouldnt be so hard but we spent the last 4 years hoping for new things and when he finally does come back this happens.

I swear they will have to block the whole city, a few blocks ain't enough.

this whole thing hurts my heart...

and for his body to be there or not to be there...

becuz of the media obsession about him.... I can understand why the family would not be traditional in doing the service.

^ O Geez. Does that mean they are going to bury him without brains?!

being a fan of 31 yrs im having a hard time with mjs passing as well..but in my opinion i think mjs body should be at the service ,closed or open casket either way i think it would give closure to us fans that he is actually in a better place! hes in gods hands now and is all of our gaurdian angels in some shape or form (the fans that is) it will be extremely hard to see him lying in the casket but we as fans need closure

Back