No songs from Will.I.Am - "I’m not gonna release it"

Re: No songs from Will.I.Am - "I’m not gonna release it"

Okay people, wake up! How do any of you know MJ would not want these songs out? Nobody knows that.

And if he didn't want "unfinished" songs released then why were there several such songs in the boxed set?

Will.i.am is being ridiculous. He needs to go in, finish the songs and put them on any MJ album of unreleased material. It's not capitalizing on his death. It's finishing what he started. And since MJ supposedly loves his fans, he'd want them to have his last music to enjoy.
:smilerolleyes:

ok.....

i never understand why some are always trying to start fights, its so negative,

I just want anything Michael, we are in late february now, a new album should be released some time this year.

Why wait so much....

"Im not gonna release it" But theres going to be a new Michael song on the new BEP album?

Ummmmmmmmmm how does this work?

"Im not gonna release it" But theres going to be a new Michael song on the new BEP album?

Ummmmmmmmmm how does this work?

that announcement for BEP was made a long time ago. the new announcement might mean he changed his mind.

i never understand why some are always trying to start fights, its so negative,

I just want anything Michael, we are in late february now, a new album should be released some time this year.

Why wait so much....

Because releasing material of questionable quality would destroy the perfectionist image that Michael is known for.

Re: No songs from Willl.I.Am - "I’m not gonna release it"

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

high fives to W.ILL , someone who actaully respects Michael for once, and just like us is still in shock at losing Michael

Agreed! :)

Okay people, wake up! How do any of you know MJ would not want these songs out? Nobody knows that.

And if he didn't want "unfinished" songs released then why were there several such songs in the boxed set?

Will.i.am is being ridiculous. He needs to go in, finish the songs and put them on any MJ album of unreleased material. It's not capitalizing on his death. It's finishing what he started. And since MJ supposedly loves his fans, he'd want them to have his last music to enjoy.

true completley ture! Giving the fans what they wanted and entertaining us was MIchael Jackson's first priority. People are forgetting that.

It's selfish of Will I am not to release them. Hell if he's concerned about profiting off the man's death then just leak. Release them for charity. At least then he would have crediblity.

As of right now I think he's just setting the stage for a check with more zeroes on it.

Because Michael was a perfectionist, it's also a well known fact that he didn't like unfinished or incomplete material to be publicly released. Majority of the demo's on the box set were released because we had already had the finished product in our cars and homes for years...So it wouldn't hurt to release the demo's of those songs, as far as the demo's and songs that Michael had released that we had never heard before, I don't know why he allowed those to be released, but one can only assume that he had no intentions of working on them again.

MJ's number one priority was entertaining the fans. Yeah Mike was a perfectionist, but that didn't stop him from getting ready for This is it, while in full knowledge that his dancing and live vocals would never be on the level of when he was younger. Why? Because we wanted it badly and entertaining the fans came first. Perfection came second. What good is perfection without the entertainment in the first place?

I did say I don't know why he allowed those to be released, but one can only assume that maybe he had no intentions of working on them again, did I not?
Well MJ is definitely not going to be working on these songs either, so the same logic should apply here.

I understand why Mj wouldn't want us to see an unfinished project before it's ready, because it could take away from the illusion of awesomeness when you finally see the final product. But if it's never ever going to be finished anyways than something is better than nothing.

that announcement for BEP was made a long time ago. the new announcement might mean he changed his mind.
Anything for money! He at first said he wouldn't do it so that way they would add a couple more zeroes to his check. That's all it was from the beginning.

Since Mike's death, the last thing on my mind was and is new music, so this really doesn't affect me personally.

I think fans need to start realizing the difference between being a big fan and a close relative. Were all fans here of his talent. Were not close relatives or anything like that. I don't think we really have any right or authority to act as if we are.

Last edited:
I don’t think either Will-I-Am to judge whether these songs should be made public or not.
I think it's up to the heirs of MJ, those who manage these assets, to decide when and how such things should come out.
Who is Will to allow himself to judge?
He's just a rapper who is successfull and big-headed.
It’s sad to see how much he wants to take all the credit with this unreleased material.
One day he says that these songs will come out on the next album of BEP, then he says they won’t come out at all...
In my opinion, he will (i’ve no doubt about it), like everyone who was around MJ, commercialize these songs saying something like that : "I could not keep these treasures for myself, the world has to hear This !!"
We'll see ...

Well I'm both happy and sad about this. Yes, finally someone who isn't only interested in making money out of Michael but at the same time I want to hear what they worked on..

Back