Non-Tabloid Pictures of Michael Jackson's Children (This is a family Photo Scrap Book)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Joe today:
Quality time with Grandkids
Spent a little time with my grandkids. Paris is now taller than me. Prince at 18 is going strong and Blanket is growing into his o(w)n. How time goes by so quickly. So proud of you all.

http://www.jwjackson.com/?p=3890

Clearer pics from Joe's twitter

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/ip34UUBpj][/URL]

He took some photos of himself with grandkids, and those photos ended up is some gallery?
I cannot see if there is a price tag on the corner of photos, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was.

galllerie-pic.jpg

That gallery photo above is from Joe's website?

That gallery photo above is from Joe's website?
Yes, but I'm almost certain it is photoshopped... I'm sure I've seen this 'gallery' picture before with different photos or paintings in the large frames. I think it has been created 'just for fun'.

Paris: Don't do that again, please.

Prince: What?

Paris: Don't dooo....

*book snaps shut*

Paris was a very polite little girl for that very young age remembering to add please at the end of her request to Prince like that. The little noise he was doing with his finger and mouth obviously was both distracting and annoying to her. But that polite "please" tacked on the end there didn't seem to keep her from being in hot water with her dad.

Perhaps next time he read to them they were both little angels so they could make sure to hear the whole story to its end. I'm guessing that was the purpose of the abrupt closing of the book.

I would guess the ages were about 2 1/2 and 3 1/2.

^ Good catch! Though I think what bothered her was that he played with her baby bottle and turned its nipple upside down and pushed it inside, she tried to fix it and couldn't, then asked him to 'not do that again'. He was quiet at that point and she was busy with the bottle. I only realized it now, lol - so funny! Prince fought it until he managed to get it inside the bottle and then innocently handed it back to her. :lol:

Wow, you guys are so observant, paying so much attention and noticing every word LOL

I don't know about anyone else, but as far as I was concerned the kids pretty much stole the show. They were completely priceless :D

With regards to Michael's parenting skills (which by most accounts were superb) being discussed in another thread.......I'll just have to agree with the people who were trying to find mitigating circumstances for his less than stellar participation.

Kids can be easily distracted and who knows what else was going on? It is always best to reserve judgement when presented only with partial evidence of ANY type. There may very well be more (or, in other cases, a lot less) to the pictures than meets the eye and the full story may prove to be far more surprising.

The book sure sounds intriguing. I'm sure once they got older they also understood its message much better as well.

Last edited:
Paris and Blanket are both beautiful. It will be a sad day when Blanket cuts his hair!

I’m sorry, IDK where to post it … but is it alright for Lundon’s bridge to take Michael’s pictures and quotes for their, this kind of promotion?

There are new pictures of Paris on Instagram; but they appear to be from the paparrazi following her around L.A.
She looks very much like she does in the above picture with Joe Jackson.

Paris's hair, now, has lovely sun-kissed blond streaks.
:hug::sun:

11005010_403907219734364_1141065831_n.jpg

Last edited:
There are new pictures of Paris on Instagram; but they appear to be from the paparrazi following her around L.A.

Randy has his fingers on speed dial to X1, thats why there are photos of Paris all over LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back