!!!!notice to loyal fans no downloading!!!!!!!

I've been complaining about this for a while as well. How can anyone call themselves a true fan of Michael and not have gone out and support the movie? It only made $250M worldwide. This movie should have made at least $400M! :(
It shouldnt be about the money at all. It should be about the art.So what if it made 250 million,its not half bad considering it was unfinished,something michael himself wouldnt want us to see untill the shows were complete. To be frank,there are far better films out there that diddnt make nowhere near that. His estate and sony have more than enough money, just be greatful that a new generation have been introduced to the magic and the art of MJ.

I bet D.Electric never copied an album or recorded music from the radio to a cassette tape back in the days?
Never kept a movie recorded from tv or downloaded a MP3 from an album you didn't own?

Don't stress out, people here WILL buy the dvd or blu-ray and if they download it, it's for the time we have to do without TII.
Such a useless topic this is.

Actually... I HAVENT done any of those things thankyou. and if you think this topic is useless, dont waste your time contributing just to insult.

I dont care about the money, its the principle. If you dont own the rights to something, then its not yours to take, or to give to people.

I'm not insulting just saying you don't have to tell other people what to do or not (and I still can't believe you never did ANY of those things I asked you, and if so, you're the 1st person that I know of).
You're asking "loyal fans" not to download.
As you can read in this topic, a lot of people here will download it to watch it untill the dvd comes out.
Indirectly you are calling them NON-loyal fans, that's insulting imo.

err...try reading the whole thread...Im NOT the original poster... I have not at ANY point said that NON-LOYAL fans download. I am contributing to a discussion by adding that I believe that it is wrong to steal and illegaldownloading is called illegal downloading because it is illegal.

And I still stand steadfast in that I have not done any of those things. One, I do not believe in stealing (and before you say I am being insulting by calling people thieves, again... it is called *sigh* illegal downloading and people DO go to prison for it) and Two, I am a musician and work in the music business, therefor do not believe in it as it destroys the industry. yes yes, I know... the estate and sony have enough money, and people are buying it as well as downloading etc etc ... but if you read my posts, you will see that I am addressing downloading as an issue, not just in regard to this is it.

Last edited:
I dont care about the money, its the principle. If you dont own the rights to something, then its not yours to take, or to give to people.
Sony screwed michael over one too many times,and [in my opinion] are partly responsible for what happened to michael in the past,they can shove their 15 different boxet editions where the sun doesnt shine.
Diddnt a sony executive once say michael was an institution? They saw him as a money making machine,not a human beign,fcuk them.

Sony screwed michael over one too many times,and [in my opinion] are partly responsible for what happened to michael in the past,they can shove their 15 different boxet editions where the sun doesnt shine.
Diddnt a sony executive once say michael was an institution? They saw him as a money making machine,not a human beign,fcuk them.

I said I dont care about the money or sony... but the PRINCIPLE regarding illegal downloading. illegal downloading in ALL respects, not just Michaels. I couldnt give a shit about those pigs. Sony Kills Music(ians).

I've been complaining about this for a while as well. How can anyone call themselves a true fan of Michael and not have gone out and support the movie? It only made $250M worldwide. This movie should have made at least $400M! :(

WTF? I'm floored that someone would say "only 250." It's not enough that it's the biggest concert movie of all-time? I wouldn't be surprised if ridiculous standards like these made Michael think that his accomplishments post-Thriller were never good enough, even as he continued breaking records just like This Is It did. Such unfair expectations.

True fan? I was sick most of the time and was too broke to see it and considering that it was not a finished work it was made 250 mill. And I will say this I am too sad to see it, I just can't see it without crying. And it's already the biggest concert movie of all time. And the truth is I refuse to see it.

Sorry to snap at you like that, but that comment made me sad. :(

WTF? I'm floored that someone would say "only 250." It's not enough that it's the biggest concert movie of all-time? I wouldn't be surprised if ridiculous standards like these made Michael think that his accomplishments post-Thriller were never good enough, even as he continued breaking records just like This Is It did. Such unfair expectations.
That right, you are so right about that! :clap:

Last edited:
I also loaded the DVDrip... and...what?!
I will buy the DVD collectors box and try to get a Bluray bonus stuff TRANSFER to DVD from friends! as I dont buy a bluray player ;)

just because I downloaded, it doesnt mean that i will not buy it later ;)

I saw the movie 7 times in the cinema. It will still be a month away before we'll have the DVD/Blu-Ray however recently a DVDRip leaked on the internet.

Until I receive my official release I'll be watching that...

Back