!!!!notice to loyal fans no downloading!!!!!!!

[sarcasm]Once again... nobody PM me the audio ripped into tracks... nope, no-one do it... ;)[/sarcasm]

Re: This is it? Would you report someone if they

Absolutely without a doubt. Taking food out of the mouths of babes!!

not really. they aren't babies and food is not being taken out of their mouths. in fact they will never, ever, ever have to go without anything and they will never, ever, ever have to lift a finger for it.

like many said, we spent money to see the movie, were all buying the movie on dvd or blue ray so we don't really need to feel bad.

[sarcasm]Once again... nobody PM me the audio ripped into tracks... nope, no-one do it... ;)[/sarcasm]

:O

Id hate it if someone sent me them! Like really. Please do not not send me them!

Again

Please do not not send me them!

I saw it in theatre and I'm planning on buying the dvd(infact started saving up already) so I decided to download it. For me it's just something to hold me over till I can have it in perfect quality. Once I get the dvd I'll delete so I see nothing wrong with what I did personally.

umm... just cause you download doesn't mean your not a fan. theres lots of people who have no way of seeing it otherwise. or those who want to relive it over and over and over and over.

of course if you CAN see it and wont pay to and only pay then yes, that's a big problem. but i dont think we can pass judgement on everyone.

:pirate:
Avast there Mateys!
Belay that!
Take no prisoners!
Arghhh! I'll be sendin ye to Davey Jones Locker if yer not careful! Savvy?
Surrender that Booty!!!!
Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!
:pirate:

I noticed someone had the audacity to act as the authority on being a "loyal" fan...

But what if I have already seen it and payed to watch it in the cinema, and downloaded it afterwards. But I also plan on buying the blu ray. Would that be ok? haha

yeah that's my argument as well. I will buy everything legally but its just not available at the moment. Downloading it just seems so convenient right now.

But yeah no cam records for me.

guys lets just keep the bickering to a civil level please. We have to respect others choices, if they want to download, let them. It wont affect you, or the movies box office ratings. Piracy is a big problem and it wont stop with This is it. This is not to be mean It will ever be condoned on this forum though, nor will it be posted so if you wish to do that, do it else where, when MJJC is not held liable, simple.

:O

Id hate it if someone sent me them! Like really. Please do not not send me them!

Again

Please do not not send me them!

You would hate them? Sony refuse to release a live album, I see absolutely no harm either financially to the MJ Estate nor morally to myself, having seen the film 6 times in the cinema and planning to get both the DVD and Blu-Ray! You don't want 'em, don't get 'em.

I noticed someone had the audacity to act as the authority on being a "loyal" fan...
who are you referring to , me , are you looking at the date i joined this site. cuz i have been a loyal fan since 1969. so im gonna assume you were'nt referring to me. i just wanted ppl to go see the movie first before downloading, is all . no harm no foul

I will buy the Blu ray when its out. I payed to see the film. They arent losing any money from me by me downloading.

Its not in cinema any more so I think that you should watch the pirate version of you are desperate.

I personally hate the crappy quality and that's why I've never bothered with pirate copies of any film.

I'm just waiting for the HD version to come out.

Remember.......if you can't afford it.......SAVE UP!!!!!

I personally hate the crappy quality and that's why I've never bothered with pirate copies of any film.

LOL. If you think pirate copy = crappy quality then you are seriously mistaken.

Many films are released in DVD quality on the net while the film is still in the cinema! (obviously this hasn't happened withTII)

I really wish I had some authority around here... the bickering in this thread is unbelievable.

Cant afford the movie? Tough potatoes. Save up.
I want a lexus but I aint gunna steal one :)

But that being said, I suppose its up to the individual *shrugs* do what you like, but if you have been banging on about sony and who ever else ripping people off, youre doing the same. You dont own rights to the movie and the person who you are downloading/streaming from doesnt either, so you are just as bad as them. sorry, I dont mean to be offensive, but thats they way it is. And no Im not displaying my opinion as fact, it IS fact. Downloading and streaming is illegal for reason.

but whatever, continue on... but please remember Gaz has a zero policy when it comes to illegal activity and please respect each other in your debates. love to you all x

I went and paid to see the film in the cinema. Folk who downloaded are missing out the big picture and the sound quality you get by watching in the cinema.

iv been to the movie, and now ive downloaded it. and when its out on dvd I'll buy the dvd.
But i very much understand people who download the movie. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion

BUT... If someone had a lexus and offered you a free copy would you say no? :D hehe lol

if a lexus dealer offered me it, sure... if someone on a street corner offered it to me, most certainly not, i would know it was stolen. and if it was a COPY of a lexus, then it would be shoddy design and manufacture, so again, no.

If somone from sony or the estate offered me a free copy of TII, then sure, I would take it... because they have ownership and the right to distribute as they please... someone selling it on a market stall or they highly illegal downloading site? not on your grandmothers sisters dogs life my dear. because would know it was stolen. and just like the 'copy' of the lexus', it would be shoddy design and manufacture, so again, no.

I think the loyal fans will buy the DVD even if they already downloaded the film.

It's the disloyal fans you have to worry about.

I think the loyal fans will buy the DVD even if they already downloaded the film.

It's the disloyal fans you have to worry about.
i agree totally and those fans only download because u just cant help watching him over and over again. lol

I have it on my computer in superb quality.

BUT - I went to the cinema 9 times.

I have ordered the Blu-Ray, 1 disc DVD, 2 disc DVD, Steelbox edition and the UK edition with the rehearsal stuff. AND if I don't recieve them the day it's released I will go down town and buy the Blu-Ray so I can see it as fast as possiple in HD quality.

SO don't you tell me SONY or the MJ estate will not make money from me...

I bet D.Electric never copied an album or recorded music from the radio to a cassette tape back in the days?
Never kept a movie recorded from tv or downloaded a MP3 from an album you didn't own?

Don't stress out, people here WILL buy the dvd or blu-ray and if they download it, it's for the time we have to do without TII.
Such a useless topic this is.

I've been complaining about this for a while as well. How can anyone call themselves a true fan of Michael and not have gone out and support the movie? It only made $250M worldwide. This movie should have made at least $400M! :(

I've been complaining about this for a while as well. How can anyone call themselves a true fan of Michael and not have gone out and support the movie? It only made $250M worldwide. This movie should have made at least $400M! :(

Sorry, it ONLY made $250m? That is enough to make it the 278th highest grossing movie of all time.

Back