NOW AVAILABLE: "All In Your Name" - BUY IT LEGALLY FOR US-$ 1.15 only (CC only!)

I like this song a lot. Imagine if Barry had kept his range like Michael somehow managed to do. I would have to have heard these two harmonizing in their falsettos.

All In Your Name

Lyrics:

(Barry)
Now I got a mission
The story unfolds
What the wise men have told you, is already known
That a woman and a man
Should go by the plan
And we find out how high we can fly

There's just one religion
One family of love
We suffer the children
As God cries above
And the giving, not the taking
With hearts open wide
And it looks like we fall
And it burns like a flame
Any ground that I claim

So what is my life
If I don't believe
There is someone to watch me
Follow my dreams
Take all my chances, like those who dare
And what of our world
What does it become
When the damage is done
And you held out, you said no, you stand up

(Michael)
Only God knows
That it's all in the game
It's all in your name
Carry me to the gates of paradise
They're the same
It's all in your name

(Barry)
Look to Heaven
An angel of peace
To love and protect us
Through all of our tears
And the gateway to peace
It stands open wide
And it looks like we fall
And it burns like a flame
Any ground that I claim

So what is my life
If I don't believe
There is someone to watch me
Follow my dreams
Take all my chances, like those who dare
And where is the peace
We're searching for
Under the shadows of war
Can we hold out, and stand up, and say no

(Michael)
Only God knows
That it's all in the game
It's all in your name
Follow me to the gates of paradise
They're the same
It's all in your name

(Barry)
???
Love you, and understand you
???
will they all know (?)

(Michael)
It's over

(Barry)
Then we'll all know(?)

(Michael)
It's over

(Michael)
see? that it's done(?)

(Barry)
And it's all in your name

(Michael)
It's all in the game
It's all in your name
Follow me through the gates of paradise
They're the same {yeah yeah, yeah yeah}

It's all in the game
It's all in your name
They're the same
They're the same {yeah yeah}

It's all in the game
It's all in your name
They're the same

...It's all in your name

:heart:

Thanks! :)

I love this song. It is just so beautiful , peaceful and angelic. Hearing Michaels pure voice just sends shivers down my spine. Oh God I wish he was still with us all. Time is meant to make things easier, but I can say for me it is not.

Thank you to Barry for releasing this, it a true masterpiece.

Thx! It's beautiful, although it would be a lot better if MJ was more in there, but wooow...his voice is absolutely amazing. This should have been on the album! Pure class, thanks Barry!

Beautiful song :cry: At least with Michael's parts especially.

Wow haunting words..
'Follow me through the gates of paradise'.

Just wow.

701f819581880.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely amazing!!!! Thank you Mr Gibb for sharing this beautiful music!

Does anybody know how the song can be downloaded in the UK and although I am yet to read the entire thread... does anybody know where the money goes from the sales?? x

And BTW.... I', struggling not to cry listening to this with some of the videos.... but my GF is sat right next to me lol x

Last edited:
Thank you for the lyrics.
winksmile.gif

Listening to the whole song in fact I think barry gave us the best excerpts(snippets) ie those with Michael.He does not sing more than that on the song but whatever It is very refreshing.
Even if it is only a featuring and not a duet,it is really good to hear the beautiful voice of Michael.The end is awesome
wub.gif

I don't like the song much. I mean...I don't know much about the Bee Gees beyond Staying alive, and Barry Gibb is all over the song...Disappointed that MJ is only featured on the chorus.

I like the single cover.

Last edited:
The song is beautiful and I hope that Barry will do interviews & reveal more about the birth of the song. I already see a lot of spiritual reference.

Last edited:
^^^I definitely agree! It would be nice to hear from Barry about the concept, then the creating, and when he put Michael on board for the song. I'd also like to know if this is considered a demo or a finished product to him? I love it all the same though! I think the words are very inspiring!

After looking at the lyrics a couple of times I realize that the lyrics are very spiritual, yet also have the ability to be globally accepted by most religious groups. They don't really delve too deep into religious beliefs, yet you know the underlining tone is to love God and love your neighbor. Its almost as if it's too secular to be a religious song, and too religious to be a secular song though. But I love the lines about one God and one family, and wanting someone to watch you do well in life otherwise what's the point.

This song threw me for a loop, but I love it!

I hope that Barry will do interviews & reveal more about the birth of the song.
^^^I definitely agree! It would be nice to hear from Barry about the concept, then the creating, and when he put Michael on board for the song. I'd also like to know if this is considered a demo or a finished product to him? I love it all the same though! I think the words are very inspiring!

I want to see the footage in the studio. :wub:

I already see a lot of spiritual reference.
After looking at the lyrics a couple of times I realize that the lyrics are very spiritual, yet also have the ability to be globally accepted by most religious groups. They don't really delve too deep into religious beliefs, yet you know the underlining tone is to love God and love your neighbor. Its almost as if it's too secular to be a religious song, and too religious to be a secular song though. But I love the lines about one God and one family, and wanting someone to watch you do well in life otherwise what's the point.

This song threw me for a loop, but I love it!

:yes:

I feel that this song is definitely for the fans. A message to us. :angel: :heart:

Does anyone else find Michael singing about paradise rather spooky?

After listening to this song in full I've really begun to enjoy it. From the original excerpts that were shown I really wasn't too sure - but it really fits together beautifully and I don't think I've ever remembered Michael going that high vocally in his entire career. :wub:

Also, to the Estate and Sony - this is how you release a Michael Jackson song.

Don't fuck us over. Just give us Michael.

With L.O.V.E

The Only thing for Barry to do now is when he shows the video of this song, It will be of that Complete Sesson. Yes, it has to be edited to match The Released song. But It's proof that MJ was in the studio doing this song and being that's the case I approve most fondly.
Thank you Barry.I always loved your work and Now I love your work even more.Thanks for Sharing this with all the fans of Michael and Your Fans.
By the way Your song made me Cry.........(That's a good thing)

Absolutely amazing!!!! Thank you Mr Gibb for sharing this beautiful music!

Does anybody know how the song can be downloaded in the UK and although I am yet to read the entire thread... does anybody know where the money goes from the sales?? x

And BTW.... I', struggling not to cry listening to this with some of the videos.... but my GF is sat right next to me lol x
I'm from NL and could just pay with my Visa/Mastercard... I don't see why you UK folks cannot do this?

I'm in the UK and you don't need a credit card. I bought it with my debit card.

Back