NOW AVAILABLE: "All In Your Name" - BUY IT LEGALLY FOR US-$ 1.15 only (CC only!)

Korgnex

Proud Member
Country
Germany
Hello folks,

It's MICHAEL JACKSON DAY!

701f819581880.jpg

Barry Gibb and The Michael Jackson Estate officially release "All In Your Name" to celebrate Michael Jackson, the King of Pop:
--> PURCHASE IT NOW

You just need a credit card and US-$ 1.15.

--> LYRICS to "All In Your Name"

Have a nice MICHAEL JACKSON DAY!

Korgnex :)

Last edited:
I just bought it, gorgeous song. The lyrics are very poignant.

I just wish there was more of Michael, he only sings on the chorus.

But I'm a Barry Gibb fan, so I still love it.

I tried to multiquote but it's not working.

Thanks for posting Korgnex

qbee -- Indeed, it is BEAUTIFUL! Gotta say the song, as a whole, sounds better than I was expecting. The way the snippets were released you couldn't really get a feel for the gorgeous melody and vibe of the song.

mlg2804-- Everything you said, I agree. I'm a fan of the BeeGees as well so hearing Barry on the majority of the song doesn't bother me at all. Michael's chorus parts vary a wee bit as he goes higher in voice at the end. And his voice is AMAZINGGG! Did I say amazing? omg.

He also has a little background thing where he sings "da-da-daa". It makes me smile every single time I hear it. It's just the sweetest and gentlest thing. Haven't stopped listenting to the song since it downloaded.

Bittersweet but comforting right now. And yes, those lyrics...goosebumps.

Thanks to Barry and whoever else made this release possible. We know legalities and whatnot HAD to be handled before someone could put MJ's voice out there for purchase on anything. So Thanks to the peeps (whoever they may be) who gave the "okay" and made this possible. :flower:

Love and Miss you, Michael! R.I.H.P.

Not as much MJ as I would have thought, but it's still good. Def more of a Gibb song than a MJ track, so not expecting this to be on the next MJ album. The ending was fantastic. Worth the $1.15 for me. :)

Awww man, this song is so inspiring and beautiful!

In loooove with the "da da daa" Mike sings in the pre-chorus parts.

Barry, what a fantastic song! How can we thank him for this? Honestly, this is a REAL treat for all of us MJ fans!

It's a nice song. Good to hear these two artists together.

Can't wait to hear it. But, I didn't expect MJ to just be in the chorus only. So it's another uncomplete song he couldn't finish...=(

Love it. :wub: but yeah I agree about wanting more MJ. Of course it's Barry's song and Michael finishing off the song at the end made up for it.

I paid for it on the website and got a confirmation e-mail that my purchase was successful BUT - I don't know how to access the MP3!!!

can someone help please?

There should be a link on the main page after you registered/logged in, whatever and paid, where it says "view downloads" or something to that nature.

thanks. I couldn't find the link, so I wrote them a comment to ask for help. when I submitted the comment it took me to a download link! downloading now .....

OK. I love it BUT - I got something that is 2 minutes and 55 sec long and cuts off before it is finished!!! is this what you guys got?

Already on YouTube. People work fast! lol Lovely song MJ is heard in the chorus but, much more in the end!

Last edited:
I just heard it. Although it's a beautiful song I'm a bit disappointed that Michael sings so little part in it. Basically just what we already saw in the video. I understand that after his death unfinished material like this is what we have to live with, but after the build-up (talk about 2 hours footage) I was expecting more. It's not Barry's fault, I'm not criticizing anybody, just I was expecting more.

I paid for it on the website and got a confirmation e-mail that my purchase was successful BUT - I don't know how to access the MP3!!!

can someone help please?
Sure go to Account and select Downloads it will say Downloads left 1 click download and save that make a copy of it but you can't download it more than 1 time on the site

Back