Now is definitely the time for good Memories!!

Re: A Little Break From the Tabloid World!

nice tabloid break - thanks :flowers:

hehehe i'm a youtube nut so i've seen all these before, but i never get tired of them.. thanks for posting!

Yep me too, practically seen them all...but Mike having fun and acting crazy is just very cool...he's really so cool with those kids..how anyone could ever believe he did anything like the disgusting allegations...is totally beyond me.

By the way.....i had no idea Seth Green was a big MJ fan/supporter?

Oh thanks I've be on my Ltop die laughing for the past 2 hours. Michael is too funny. :hysterical: Oh man that emmanuel lewis was so funny. He was getting down with his tiny self. The private movies are always good to see again. Good stuff goooood stuff. Michael treated latoya like she was the biggest idiot in unauthorized interview. lol

By the way.....i had no idea Seth Green was a big MJ fan/supporter?

I can't remember when he said it, but yeah he digs the music, and unless they changed their siggy there was someone else (can't remember who it was) running around here with the same quote in theirs. lol

This is one I haven't seen for a long time....

Love the over the sunglasses look (near the end)​

Love the over the sunglasses look (near the end)

Can someone make a photostill of that? lmao its awesome

About the swabber thing, wasnt that the concert during HIStory where is was raining SO badly that it was almost impossible for him to dance? Because there was so much water on the stage... there wasnt much more he could do than just walk around a bit and make some moves.

omg that was all so funny and cute!!!! thanks so much for these videos!!!

great choice!!
I love the last one with the 'I love to tour' just too funny
and he looks so hot in that suzuki commercials in jeans :wub:

It's time to review and enjoy these - one more time * BUMP * :D

:clapping:​

Back