October 17 & 18 hearing / No court on October 17 & 18/ New stomach contents testing

elusive moonwalker

Guests
There is no court today due to shaffers fathers death. there is a hearing at 0845 between the lawyers and judge to discuss trial schedule though. updates below

https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/abc7murraytrial

Re: october 17th hearing

Thanks for that update Elusive.

tbh I'm glad there is no hearing today. Thx for the updates Elusive

No probs. i was hoping there would be court as im gonna be at work tom. although the job im doing ill beable to listen to the live stream on my phone for aslong as my battery lasts while im working and will be home for the last 1.30hr.

ill beable to listen to the live stream on my phone for aslong as my battery lasts while im working and will be home for the last 1.30hr.

Do you have an unlimited plan with your phone? Last month I listened to the live stream on my phone but quickly passed the data limit on my plan so t-mobile reduced my web access speed until the next cycle so no more streams until then (which started on Saturday). Learning my lesson, I've been using wi-fi as much as possible since then to conserve my data usage. I really wish this trial was being aired on free TV or am/fm radio.

Yeah im on totally unlimited. i dont ever stream on my phone.last week was the first time when i was at work. just use it for coming on here

thank you Elusive...I gotta work today to...and tomorrow...so I would of missed alot of today testimony....and tomorrow. well have a good day everyone.

Thanks for the update, elusive!

No court tom either cause of an issue with testing of the stomach contents

"Trial will not be in session again tomorrow because of a new issue having to do with a new test done on Michael Jackson stomach content."

"Judge Michael Pastor has ordered jurors to call the court tomorrow afternoon at 3 to find out if the trial will resume on Wednesday or not."

"Attorneys are ordered 2 appear tomorrow at 1:30 pm to further discuss the new test prosecution ordered on #MichaelJackson's stomach contents"

"After Dan Anderson testified last week, prosecutor Walgren ordered new test to quantify how much Lorazepam was found in MJ's stomach."

Judge has ordered jurrors to ring the court tom at 15.00 to see if court will be on on wed.the pros ordered the new testing on the stomach contents. judge orders lawyers to be at court tom at 13.30 to discuss the test

"Defense had ordered the test through a private lab and concluded there were the equivalent of 8 Lorazepam pills in MJ's stomach."

"But prosecution reordered the test through Dan Anderson w/ results showing the amount of the drug and its metabolite."

"There's discrepancy between the results 4 both sides. Besides that, defense claims Anderson testified he couldn't test the drug's metabolite"

"On the other issue, Prosecutor David Walgren said he spoke with Dr. Steven Shafer and he said he would be available to come back tomorrow."

"However, Judge Michael Pastor said he did not want to put extra pressure on Dr. Shafer and his family and make him feel anxious to come back"

Last edited:

abc7MurrayTrialABC7 Murray Trial

But prosecution reordered the test through Dan Anderson w/ results showing the amount of the drug and its metabolite. #conradmurraytrial

1 minute agoFavoriteRetweetReply

Defense had ordered the test through a private lab and concluded there were the equivalent of 8 Lorazepam pills on MJ's stomach.

5 minutes ago

After Dan Anderson testified last week, prosecutor Walgren ordered new test to quantify how much Lorazepam was found in MJ's stomach.

7 minutes ago

Attorneys are ordered 2 appear tomorrow at 1:30 pm to further discuss the new test prosecution ordered on #MichaelJackson's stomach contents

8 minutes ago

Judge Michael Pastor has ordered jurors to call the court tomorrow afternoon at 3 to find out if the trial will resume on Wednesday or not.

9 minutes ago

Trial will not be in session again tomorrow because of a new issue having to do with a new test done on Michael Jackson stomach content.

10 minutes ago

Dr. #conradmurray was not ordered to be present and is not here.

50 minutes ago

Good morning from the courthouse in downtown LA. Prosecutors and defense attorneys in court waiting for judge Michael Pastor 2 call the case

"Defense attorneys spent most of the hearing this morning asking for more time to be able to address this new study with their experts."

"Prosecutor Walgren said he's going to address the results of the new test during Dr. Shafer's direct examination."

Walgren says the result of his test is significantly different from the defense test. "An inflated number was presented to the jury".

Walgren said the real amount of the drug Lorazepam found in Michael Jackson's stomach is "inconsistent with oral consumption".

Last edited:

Defense attorneys spent most of the hearing this morning asking for more time to be able to address this new study with their experts."

"Prosecutor Walgren said he's going to address the results of the new test during Dr. Shafer's direct examination."

my understanding the defense LIED yet again and they don't want Walgren and Schafer to expose them, right ?

to me it sounds like Walgren had debunked 8 Lorazepam pills theory

thank u .

This is kinda confusing. so whos in the right. did anderson mess up with his 1/40th of a tab amount?

abc7MurrayTrial ABC7 Murray Trial
Walgren says the result of his test is significantly different from the defense test. "An inflated number was presented to the jury".
Il y a 1 minute

wow...

This is kinda confusing. so whos in the right. did anderson mess up with his 1/40th of a tab amount?
he said the private lab who did the test for the defense got it wrong . Yeah confusing

abc7MurrayTrial ABC7 Murray Trial
Walgren said the real amount of the drug Lorazepam found in Michael Jackson's stomach is "inconsistent with oral consumption".
Il y a 2 minutes

wow again

abc7MurrayTrial ABC7 Murray TrialWalgren says the result of his test is significantly different from the defense test. "An inflated number was presented to the jury".Il y a 1 minutewow...
Ok.sounds to me like walgren is accusing the defence of blatent b.s. and lieing to the jury. intentional?

that test was done by the defense and their theory as far as I can tell Michael had swallowed 8 pills due to concentration in his stomach and parts of the pill (1/40) remained in his stomach. My understanding Prosecution did another test and it would show that he couldn't have taken 8 pills to start with.

and this is huge.. if they can debunk 8 pills, the only thing left for defense is self injection of propofol

i think it means the amount found in stomach was even less than that according to the new prosecution test

edit:
the problem is that according to the defense test, lorazepam concentration in stomach was considerably higher than lorazepam blood concentration. according to anderson this could be explained by ion trapping, but it also gives room for the assumption that mj took lorazepam pills orally. if he took those pills some hours before his death, only a small amount would still be in the stomach, and it could also explain why no tablets were found in stomach; they would have disintegrated by then.

so, it's an important point for the prosecution if concentration was actually not as high as defence claims.

-
they could/should actually have performed such a test long before trial started... it's amazing to me what they chose NOT to test for, and we still need to hear about hair analysis...

Last edited:
that test was done by the defense and their theory as far as I can tell Michael had swallowed 8 pills due to concentration in his stomach and parts of the pill (1/40) remained in his stomach. My understanding Prosecution did another test and it would show that he couldn't have taken 8 pills to start with.and this is huge.. if they can debunk 8 pills, the only thing left for defense is self injection of propofol
i thought the 1/40 was the amount in the stomach it wasnt the residue of a tablet. just the amount equvilant.i thought its never been shown there was pills in mj. rogers said that

Re: October 17 hearing / No court on October 17 & 18/ New stomach contents testing

wow, i came on for the trial i read all this. No trial.. I feel bad for the witness..

But how can they test the stomach again, now??? After 2 years??????

Also what will the judge do, with 2 different test results?? Order a 3 one?? WEIRD RIght? Different results, is a big thing or am i wrong?

@ivy yes if they truly can debunk that only left over is propofol per injection himself.. :S

There was last week only 2,5 days of court, so its alot of delay again. I know its nobodys fault, but if feels sad like justice comes to slow, do you know what i mean?

Re: October 17 hearing / No court on October 17 & 18/ New stomach contents testing

When did the prosecution get the test made for the defense?? Wasn't it done by an independent lab ??? This is really confusing, we'll have to wait to see exactly what it is.

Yes Elusive, sounds like he's accusing the defense .

Maybe Walgren has definitely killed the defense, well I hope so...

Back