October 30, 2007: Michael Jackson News & Mentionings

MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC. MUSIC, !!!!! :lol:[/b]

I feel like a Marvin Gaye song:

"Just like music...
Music is the soul of the man (jammin' 2 yo music, baby)
Music makes a happy day (Jam, get funky, funky, funky)
Music makes the clouds flow by, baby
Your music kiss the tears inside my eyes
Your music makes me want to sing
Girl, music is a joy to bring (hey!)
Music is my heart and soul (baby)
It's more precious than gold..."
:listeningtomusic

You know what, Michael can always create another 'Neverland' somewhere else, IF he has to end up getting rid of it. I personally look at it as a blessing in disguise--considering Neverland is sitting in the midst of a pit of legalized vipers and crooks in the form of Santa Barbara County government.[/b]

yes you are right he coould always build another Neverland...

Remember the rumors about him building a Neverland in Ireland of all places? :lol:

After everything that has happened, like Steve Harvey said, he may change it to NEVER-AGAIN LAND! :lol:

Michael will be okay! I have a feeling that he doesn't want anything to do with Neverland never again because of lots of bad memories. I think he does want to go on and find a new home and have a fresh beginning and that is what he might have just done and we don't know anything about it. Let the man do what he needs to do and just let the idea go about him staying or keeping Neverland. He needs a fresh start after so much turmoil and after all a good start is a good thing.

I'll spot your prediction two predictions:

1. MJ will lose Neverland... but

2. he'll find it again

I spot your prediction two predictions:

1. MJ will lose Neverland... but

2. he'll find it again[/b]

YEP! :yes: Like I said this could be the start of a new era if he decides to stop living in California altogether and creates something that may not be as big as Neverland but still be a place where he can pick his feet up! ^_^ I saw something on VH-1 about the wildest real estate sales and there was one BIG-ASS house located in, I think, Wilshire, England. No one has thought of buying it but if Mike watched that show, I think he can do something with that place. :yes: Take it like this, he won't be too far from us in America. ;)

Neverland will be inherited by Prince, Paris, Blanket and any other children Michael may have in the future.

Yes. And his gaining Neverland back (in whatever new form it takes) will be a story of triumph.

And you guys says he doesn't NEED a comeback. :rolleyes:

see [url=http://www.mjjforum.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=90575 t=_blank]http://www.mjjforum.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=90575[/url]

Do you like reading stuff like this (about "fallen pop star" and "losing Neverland"). Do you think MJ likes it anymore than you do?

The comeback is necessary.[/b]

I thought the point of that thread was asking if MJ needed a comback in order to "recapture his legacy and to bring some greatness back to "MJ the performer" for the general public." Not to save Neverland ranch. :rolleyes:

Yes. And his gaining Neverland back (in whatever new form it takes) will be a story of triumph.[/b]

But still don't you think it's odd that Michael hasn't actually been back in the place since '05? When he does go back, what will Neverland entail for his children if in Michael's will they become the caretakers of his finances one day?

Like I said, his kids ain't getting any younger: Prince will be 11 next year, Paris will be 10, whatever Blanket's real name is will be 6. Within 15 years, they will all be grownups and Michael be around, what, 60 or so? :lol:

My two cents, which is a lot less than Michael has!

The link goes to a legal document, and Michael really DOES have to come up with this money if he is to keep Neverland. His finances are much more complex than we will ever know.

We cannot know what this means to him emotionally, but . . he has not lived there after the trial. His children were terrified by raids. His home was invaded. This is no longer the sanctuary it once was when he lived there. If he chooses to move on, we should accept that. Michael is NOT a house. He IS music! He can always earn more money. All he has to do is show up.

Carry on,

Victoria

MJ feels comfortable there at Neverland. He'll be comfortable when he gets 80 there cuz it contains the things he loves and created. It's a work of art. And It's a place for adults and children. It was a place where, at one point, MJ could share with others who didn't get to experience that childhood he missed. It's where he feels comfortable living, at least at one point.

Again, MJ went away from Neverland but we don't know how he feels about it now. Maybe he'll come back. maybe he won't. We don't know...and that's the bottom line

My two cents, which is a lot less than Michael has!

The link goes to a legal document, and Michael really DOES have to come up with this money if he is to keep Neverland. His finances are much more complex than we will ever know.

We cannot know what this means to him emotionally, but . . he has not lived there after the trial. His children were terrified by raids. His home was invaded. This is no longer the sanctuary it once was when he lived there. If he chooses to move on, we should accept that. Michael is NOT a house. He IS music! He can always earn more money. All he has to do is show up.

Carry on,

Victoria[/b]

There u have it.

I feel like a Marvin Gaye song:

"Just like music...
Music is the soul of the man (jammin' 2 yo music, baby)
Music makes a happy day (Jam, get funky, funky, funky)
Music makes the clouds flow by, baby
Your music kiss the tears inside my eyes
Your music makes me want to sing
Girl, music is a joy to bring (hey!)
Music is my heart and soul (baby)
It's more precious than gold..."
:listeningtomusic[/b]
yes! :lol:

yes! :lol:[/b]

In my best Marvin yowl: "AOOOOOOOOW!" :D

Yes, Marvin said "AOW!" first before Michael did it. Look up "Let's Get It On" and other albums if you don't believe me. ;) But that's another topic. Sorry if I'm nWo-ising this thread. :lol: :p

Do we really know whether or not Michael has been back to Neverland? No!

Just because the media says that Michael has not been back OR just because we have not seen him back there does not mean that he has not been back there. For all we know, Michael has probably been back to his ranch several times since the trial. And I would not be surprised if he has been back in cognito....especially since he knows how the media will be on it if they saw him there.

Nevertheless, the tale will be told next January 08. If we don't see the media, Glo, Nancy and Diane celebrating the loss of Neverland, then we will know that Michael took care of his business.

And I still say that we do not know whether or not this document is legit. And least no one here has attested to it yet.

This kind of news is always upsetting to read.

A part of me is always concerned about Michael's legacy and would want him to do what is necessary to protect it. To me, Neverland is part of that legacy.

But then there is the part of me that wants Michael Jackson, the man, to do what is necessary for him to be happy and comfortable.

But I have to say this - if I had people always digging in my pockets the way they are always in Michael's, I would go ballistic.

I am going to play the waiting game and see how things develop.

In my best Marvin yowl: "AOOOOOOOOW!" :D

Yes, Marvin said "AOW!" first before Michael did it. Look up "Let's Get It On" and other albums if you don't believe me. ;) But that's another topic. Sorry if I'm nWo-ising this thread. :lol: :p[/b]
yes, remember him sayng that too! he was very inspirational :lol:

THANK YOU allthelovely

This is pure speculation...and all this judging about what MJ should do is totally crazy since we really DON'T Know what his financial situation is. Lets just wait and seeeee lol

This kind of news is always upsetting to read.

A part of me is always concerned about Michael's legacy and would want him to do what is necessary to protect it. To me, Neverland is part of that legacy.

But then there is the part of me that wants Michael Jackson, the man, to do what is necessary for him to be happy and comfortable.

But I have to say this - if I had people always digging in my pockets the way they are always in Michael's, I would go ballistic.

I am going to play the waiting game and see how things develop.[/b]
You mention the digging in his pocket. I can't help feeling that this is strategic by MJ and I really don't care to spell it out on this board, bit only to say that people are less inclined to sue someone who is broke. :innocent:

As far as I'm concerned this really is'nt any of my business and I'm sure as someone else stated earlier, if Britney Spears was'nt the media pinata right now, I'm sure they would be all over this already.

Neverland is damaged goods as I see it, Michael's whole intent for creating that place has been tarnished. Instead of having a big media scene next January outside the gates airing the foreclosure, I would rather he just sell it and be over with it. Start a fresh, a home is not a building, but actually where the love is and that he'll find with himself and his children.

All I can continue to say is God bless Mike and I only hope that the new year brings only the best for him and his kids!

kinda off topic.. But in another thread when I said that Michael does not have full control over his music because it is used as collateral.. I got whipped and beat up in that thread.. I said, you cannot consider that he has FULL control when something can be taken from him.. I got beat up.. lol!!

Anyways, this is exactly what I ment.. U know Neverland is at stake.. this could have easily been 'Mijac' at stake.. That is all I was saying then..

kinda off topic.. But in another thread when I said that Michael does not have full control over his music because it is used as collateral.. I got whipped and beat up in that thread.. I said, you cannot consider that he has FULL control when something can be taken from him.. I got beat up.. lol!!

Anyways, this is exactly what I ment.. U know Neverland is at stake.. this could have easily been 'Mijac' at stake.. That is all I was saying then..[/b]
so what is your point. DO you need a parade or something.

According to recent reports the singer is living in a rented home in Washington, D.C., while his multi-million dollar estate sits vacant.

Some question if Jackson 's financial troubles will push him to file bankruptcy. Baker says bankruptcy laws have gotten much stricter and she doesn't believe that kind of legal move would be in Jackson's best interests.[/b]

Um...they make is sound as if it's completely empty. Some of the employees are still there. :rolleyes:

As for Michael filing for bankruptcy, the man has made many other finincial ventures around the world. Why do they think the man was in Bahran? For a simple vacation? He owns several different rental properties around the world, as investments.

I'm saddend by this news, not really because Michael wouldn't be able to move back to Neverland if the unthinkable happens, but because I hate the idea of Tom Sneddon and the rest of them laughing at what will happen. They so desperately tried to take Michael's property, as they have succeeded to do so on few other innocent folks. It sickens be to the core to think that these pigs will relish in Michael's loss. It also makes me angry to think of what may happen to it if it goes into the hands of a less appreciating or civil person. I'd hate for Michael's creation to be destroyed or desacrated in any way shape or form. That's the only reason I hope that the man doen't loose Neverland; for the mere fact that what he created will be lost and not fully appreciated. Breaks my heart.

On the other hand, it is only brick and morter, and what is in his soul and the state of his well-being a far more important than any structure could ever amount to. I'm sure though if he really wanted to get rid of it totally, he would have done so years ago. He's been letting it sit, collecting more equity.....maybe this will go towards paying the $23 million. Or, he may try and sell just a few acres adn keep the rest....kind of down-size. It is a winre region so there may be some estates looking to expand. Who knows. We're not even sure of all the details, and we all know how the media can make lies seem the truth. I guess we'll just have to be patient and see.

My prayers go out to Michael this evening, his childern, friends, family....and of course all his fans. I hope everything will work-out for the man, even if he wants to end his reign at Neverland. There were some beautiful memories, yet they were tarnished by the invasion of Sneddon's crew. I hope Michael never has to go through that nightmare again. Maybe he will decide to settle-down in a totally new place, start fresh and create new memories. As long as he's fulfilled in all his endevours, that's all we should pray for. Heck.....we've done without Neverland for this long and so has Michael....I'm sure we can let go forever. If he really wanted to return, he would have long ago.

Only time will tell. Let's all pray that it works out in Michael's favour whatever the end result may be. :flowers:

Yeah, ultimately I feel his heart, mind and soul would overpower any feelings he may have had for a place that was destroyed because of some stupid allegations. I don't think he's gonna let that get him down if he does sell it. Mike will do what pleases himself. You just don't know what goes on in the mind of someone who chooses to do one thing when insight tells him to do something else. I definitely won't mope if he does sell Neverland (or allows the foreclosures to do what it wants to do) for the obvious reasons as to why he left in the first place.

Back