October 30, 2007: Michael Jackson News & Mentionings

so what if the doc is real? MJ has to DO something about it before we all go haywire. We don't know what MJ's doing or going to do in order for US, OUTSIDERS, to go crazy or lecture him about his finances. PERIOD.

Michael will take care of everything, and how much do you want to bet that it won't be reported when everything is resolved!?

Short term options include:
1) Negotiate with DBGC LLC to draw up a payment schedule, a.k.a. an installment plan to pay 23M or to re-negotiate the payment amount allowable to be paid in parts before the 3 months is up....
2) Sell other assets to liquate to cough up cash to settle...

May not sound that dire as the media makes it out to be and things are looking up for Michael in the photographic fashion model department.

Well, why don't the fans all around the world save it?

Over the years, he's given hundreds of millions of dolloars of his hard earned income to ordinary people around the globe out of the kindness of his heart. He's flown tons of food to people in war torn countries. He's donated ambulances to hospitals. He's done a long list of things just trying to be nice to people.

So, why don't we do something nice for him for a change?

There are millions of us in his fan base. We could round that up in less than a week.

If we're saying people need to let him breath, then let's give him some breathing room. Let's do for him what he's always doing for us. Us, meaning all the fans around the globe.

Why sit up here and get stressed out over a situation that we can actually do something about?

He may not feel comfortable with it, because he's so used to giving, and never receiving, but maybe we should not worry about that. If God said you have to give to receive, this includes Michael too. He's been giving and giving and giving. Therefore, he is supposed to receive. And this means even if he doesn't ask. And we all know he is not going to.

We can give it to him as a nice "Thank You" gift.

Thank you wannabe. You have said what I have been struggling to say!

And personally I dont like seeing that document posted in the thread. I would prefer that if persons want to see it, they click on the link. I dont plan to bury my head in the sand about the situation but on the other hand there are some things I would rather not see. That's just me.[/b]
Me too. I refuse to read any of MJ's personal account. I would hate anybody reading mine. I will show him the same respect. I think it is very unfair that the media has targeted MJ and go to any length to publicise his financial affairs. This makes him a target for unscrupulous bankers, seeking a name for themselves,. All they have to do is fax details of MJ's account to You know who. When will Michael Jackson receive his civil rights in America. What have we come to? :innocent:

well kopv, ur partially right about michael not having full control over his own music. the loans he secured using his share in the sony-atv merger and his Mijac catalogue are connected with his problem with neverland ranch. it is because of the above loans that fortress came into the picture. they bought the defaulted loans mike has entered into and now comes his prob with the neverland ranch. it was used as a collateral and now that his payment with fortress has likewise defaulted, MJ may now lose his home.

m really so sad at this development but like a lot of you here, m praying hard that mike will find a solution to all his problems.night is not forever,soon the dawn will come and for michael i trust that it will lead him to a bright new day![/b]
Sorry, but what is your source? This sounds a bit like "him we do not talk about". It was also him who said "Schaffel won and has a lien in Neverland" but he tried to get one but the judge did not allow it and he can still be ordered to pay MJ in the end since part 2 off that case is not finished yet.

Do you think we schould contact Raymone and ask for a statement about this?

Do you think we schould contact Raymone and ask for a statement about this?[/b]
I do not think so. this is a personal matter. Fans can not be in everything Michael does.

Do you think we schould contact Raymone and ask for a statement about this?[/b]
I do not think so. this is a personal matter. Fans can not be in everything Michael does.

I agree. I dont really care about Michael and his personal affairs...its his beezwax. So let it be. I care about that new photoshoot and even his new album! Why cant we talk about that? :blink:

Well thats a nice idea AllforMJ but most fans would be like 'we've bought all his albums so i've given him enough money" aaannd also I'm sure MJ can conjure up the money on his own...he's not broke.

Annnddd it also depends if MJ wants to keep neverland or not. We don't know for sure.

Neverland will be inherited by Prince, Paris, Blanket and any other children Michael may have in the future.[/b]

As it should be. I'm also holding out hope that he'll keep it.

I do not think so. this is a personal matter. Fans can not be in everything Michael does.[/b]

and also it has been so many times pple wrote about neverland being sold and such and it still is michaels
so i dont think this is anyones but michaels business
if he needs help i m sre he has pple he can turn to but for now i don believe any of this bs

Well, why don't the fans all around the world save it?

Over the years, he's given hundreds of millions of dolloars of his hard earned income to ordinary people around the globe out of the kindness of his heart. He's flown tons of food to people in war torn countries. He's donated ambulances to hospitals. He's done a long list of things just trying to be nice to people.

So, why don't we do something nice for him for a change?

There are millions of us in his fan base. We could round that up in less than a week.

If we're saying people need to let him breath, then let's give him some breathing room. Let's do for him what he's always doing for us. Us, meaning all the fans around the globe.

Why sit up here and get stressed out over a situation that we can actually do something about?

He may not feel comfortable with it, because he's so used to giving, and never receiving, but maybe we should not worry about that. If God said you have to give to receive, this includes Michael too. He's been giving and giving and giving. Therefore, he is supposed to receive. And this means even if he doesn't ask. And we all know he is not going to.

We can give it to him as a nice "Thank You" gift.[/b]

We cannot possibly come up with $23 Million! :rolleyes:

Well thats a nice idea AllforMJ but most fans would be like 'we've bought all his albums so i've given him enough money" aaannd also I'm sure MJ can conjure up the money on his own...he's not broke.

Annnddd it also depends if MJ wants to keep neverland or not. We don't know for sure.[/b]
True. It would be a good idea to play it by ear and see if he even wants to keep it. But at the same time, if he wants to give it up, it should be because he sold it himself at will. Not because it was taken from him after he went through hell.

Sneddon ran through there with 70 officers. He took a lot of things that Michael used to run the place.

The Arvizo's were planning to stir up mess from the get go. That's why they were looking for lawyers before they even met Michael.

Schaffel and the others were pay themselves and no one else. They were robbing Michael all along.

If you combine all of this stuff, the problems that Michael is having with his home are not natural. It's being caused by some people that are evil and destructive.

Also, Michael has bought a lot of things that we regular people have made to earn salaries. For instance, the regular people at car plants. They make cars, people buy them, they get paid from money that's made when the cars a being sold. Michael has a fleet of cars, but he's not saying well I've bought enough from them, I'm not going to donate money to charity. They get money from me when I buy the things they make.

He gives anyway and he gives a lot. He's been giving by the millions.

If 23million regular people around the globe put in the amount of one dollar, collectively we could come up with $23million quickly.

But anyway, I'm not saying to jump in just yet. We should wait and see. But if it looks like it's real and he's making an attempt to save what he's built, and time is running out, at least we know there is something we can do besides sitting back and watching.

You know those fans that you said will be saying they gave him enough from buying all of his albums? Those are the very fans that will be whining in 2008 if he stops working on releasing his newest album to focus on Neverland. Catch-22.

True. It would be a good idea to play it by ear and see if he even wants to keep it. But at the same time, if he wants to give it up, it should be because he sold it himself at will. Not because it was taken from him after he went through hell.

Sneddon ran through there with 70 officers. He took a lot of things that Michael used to run the place.

The Arvizo's were planning to stir up mess from the get go. That's why they were looking for lawyers before they even met Michael.

Schaffel and the others were pay themselves and no one else. They were robbing Michael all along.

If you combine all of this stuff, the problems that Michael is having with his home are not natural. It's being caused by some people that are evil and destructive.

Also, Michael has bought a lot of things that we regular people have made to earn salaries. For instance, the regular people at car plants. They make cars, people buy them, they get paid from money that's made when the cars a being sold. Michael has a fleet of cars, but he's not saying well I've bought enough from them, I'm not going to donate money to charity. They get money from me when I buy the things they make.

He gives anyway and he gives a lot. He's been giving by the millions.

If 23million regular people around the globe put in the amount of one dollar, collectively we could come up with $23million quickly.

But anyway, I'm not saying to jump in just yet. We should wait and see. But if it looks like it's real and he's making an attempt to save what he's built, and time is running out, at least we know there is something we can do besides sitting back and watching.

You know those fans that you said will be saying they gave him enough from buying all of his albums? Those are the very fans that will be whining in 2008 if he stops working on releasing his newest album to focus on Neverland. Catch-22.[/b]
See that's why I said before, departing from Neverland--if it should come to that--could be a blessing for Michael instead of a defeat. What's the use of keeping a house/property when you're constantly looking over your shoulder, on pins and needles wondereing when and if you're going to be targeted again by your local government who has it in for you and who has not once--but twice--took part in a conspiracy to destroy you? I personally don't think it's worth Michael and his family going through that again. But in the end it's up to Michael as to what he wants to do. I just want it to be on HIS terms and not the terms of anyone else.

Either way, even if MJ wants to give it up on his own will...it would be "TAKEN" from him. If the allegations never happened, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. There would be no question that MJ would want to keep it. But since Sneddon and them essentially came in and RAPED the place...MJ would be weighing the possibility of giving it up...so Sneddon robs him of the haven he once had either way.

Talking about this really makes me sad.

Cuz people are so quick to say "its just an ESTATE he can get another one"...its not just about that. Its the fact that this wouldn't even be an ISSUE if these people hadn't done that crap to MJ. And MJ LOVED that place. MJ and Neverland went together like peanutbutter and jelly, kool aid and sugar! LOL I mean it's just a shame. Sneddon's whole PURPOSE was to drive MJ out of the place or put him in jail...and if MJ gives that place up, Sneddon succeeded in a way.

Of course i'd understand if MJ does decide to give it up, cuz i guess taking a stance isn't as important as his safety. Which is so true, I wouldn't blame him. But MJ put a lot of work, sweat and tears into that place, and MJ should be able to keep it. It's just sad either way it goes...if MJ loses it cuz of this, or if MJ decides to sell.

Sorry, but what is your source? This sounds a bit like "him we do not talk about". It was also him who said "Schaffel won and has a lien in Neverland" but he tried to get one but the judge did not allow it and he can still be ordered to pay MJ in the end since part 2 off that case is not finished yet.[/b]

no, i did not get my info from him (of course we understand each other on this). there are a lot of other news sources to derive info at and u just have to sometimes read between the lines. not everything is spelled out all the time.

again, i say,, i am deeply saddened about everything MJ is going thru. he is in for tough times. i have never put the blame on him nor offered to give him advise. it is his business and putting my finger in the sticky pie wont help him a bit but i do know that i care for him (as do all fans) and my prayers are with him. i really hope to high heavens that he will get out of the sticky situation he is in so he can concentrate on where he is good at and that is.... making music :flowers:

Michael WON, you understand, he was acquitted, there's nothing more to be said of that. The only thing that would have made those pigs day is if Michael was rotting away in a jail cell. Michael won and THAT ruined THIER legacy, believe it. If he loses Neverland, oh well. I don't want him to, but more so because I'm afraid that other legal ramifications may occure as a result, just from what was said in those articles, but I don't really understand it, so I'm just waiting to see.[/b]

I second this motion!

Come Jan 08 and Michael has not lost Neverland, you will not see the media reporting on it. They will ignore it like the plague.

Back