Off the Wall or Invincible?

Off the Wall or Invincible?

• Off the Wall

Votes: 233 59.0%
  • Invincible

Votes: 162 41.0%

• Total voters
"fillers", right.... here we go again!:cool:-_-

and Michael wrote only 4 songs for OTW...
still I can't decide .... they are both sooooo R&B... they're both different and great

He wrote 3 songs (solely) for OTW, but, its out of 10 songs
while for Invincible he only wrote 2 (solely) out of 16.
just sayin.^_^lol

but anyhow (back 2 topic)..its mostly depends on taste and opinion and plus theyre 2 completely different albums of diff eras (as neems said)...so this vote is kinda wierd. :p
IMO off the wall is better than Invincible 4 many reasons.
Off the wall is 28 yrs old,but It sounds really 'fresh' to me, way more than invincible.
and no, Im not an 80s child, im only 19 :p.
so yea, I prefer OTW personally
:)
not at all sayin invincible isnt a good album. :yes:

I prefer Invincible! but we can not compare these 2 era!

exactly.... the first one is the young Michael full of enthusiasm (and I love it)
and the other one is the superstar Michael fighting with obstacles, Michael the lover and.... Michael daddy ( still hoping against all odds)

I really believe that the Masterpiece that "Invincible " is - is yet to be discovered... I do....

The songs on OTW are not really my taste. I think that I like 3 or maybe 4 songs of the whole album, that's why i chose Invincible. And when I clicked on the thread, to be honest I didn't read the question, I chose Invincible right away!-_-

There's not even a question... "Off the wall" by a long shot... that question is sacrilegious really!

Off the wall i have to say, but invincble was defnetly not a bad album but i jsut dont think it can compare to off the wall i mean the sound was so fuunk and its just an classic:D

Off The Wall, but it's not hard to choose between those too because they're totally different and the opposite of each other.

I do however think the lyrics on Invincible are better and more deep. They have more emotions and can capture a real emotional feeling, while the songs on the Off The Wall album are more to cheer people up and to dance.

Off the Wall just becuase of Get On Floor.

Vince is A M A Z I N G !! But there's something about that sweet voice in OTW, I can almost see the spark on his eyes :wub:

off the wall in a double blow out. all you need to know is that off the wall is 30 years old and still sounds fresher than 95-99% of the stuff you hear out today. Invincible sounded like a time period thing IMO.

Is this a serious question?

Off The Wall of course, because it's real music for real music lovers :)
It's fresh, spontaneous, funky, sexy and groovy baby!

Invincible is too cold in my opinion. Michael can do so much better.

different style.........
I like "Off the wall" this song more....

but if you are asking which album,
I would say " Invincible "

Invincible. Unbreakable, Heartbreaker, Invincible, YRMW, and 2000 Watts are awesome. DSTYGE and Workin Day and Night are great, but aren't enough to make OTW better.

Off The Wall may be his BEst album, besides Thriller. Just an amazing Funky album.

it's amazing how an album that was supposedly a poor seller(invincible)has been a subject of SO many debates. that alone makes it a worthy album. a great album. an excellent album. and i LOVE off the wall

Is this a serious question?

Off The Wall of course, because it's real music for real music lovers :)
It's fresh, spontaneous, funky, sexy and groovy baby!

Invincible is too cold in my opinion. Michael can do so much better.

Thats kind of how I felt but after listening to it more, I've completely changed my mind. Some of the songs on it are beautiful and definitely not "cold". However, OTW is excellent but I haven't heard it for a while so I voted Invincible :)

i think Off The Wall is better than Invincible...

Back