Office MJ style

Daryll748

Proud Member
Hello MJ fam :heart:

Allow me to 'show off' my NEW 'redecorated' Office MJ style :tease:
It has finally become a REAL Office as I also created a NEW bedroom and a NEW Living room :doh:

My door...

HPIM1307.jpg

Wall by the 'light' ...

HPIM1309.jpg

MJJC Office work station :D

HPIM1308.jpg

MJ memories...

HPIM1313.jpg

Where the MJ magic takes place :punk:

HPIM1310.jpg

My writing corner...

HPIM1314.jpg

Remember Michael...

HPIM1311.jpg

My Forest...

HPIM1312.jpg

My Inspiration wall

HPIM1315.jpg

Gone too soon...

HPIM1316.jpg

PERFECT company...

HPIM1317.jpg

My MJ Shrine :heart:

HPIM1300.jpg

:ciao: :swoon: OMG that is the MOST BEAUTIFUL MJ office ever :bow: It wouldn't even feel like HOMEWORK if you work in there :swoon: I want to work for you MJ warrior :wild::woohoo: 2 WORDS DE-VINE :clapping::clap::woohoo::dancin::clapping::agree:

Hello MJ fam :heart:

Allow me to 'show off' my NEW 'redecorated' Office MJ style :tease:
It has finally become a REAL Office as I also created a NEW bedroom and a NEW Living room :doh:

My door...

HPIM1307.jpg

Wall by the 'light' ...

HPIM1309.jpg

MJJC Office work station :D

HPIM1308.jpg

MJ memories...

HPIM1313.jpg

Where the MJ magic takes place :punk:

HPIM1310.jpg

My writing corner...

HPIM1314.jpg

Remember Michael...

HPIM1311.jpg

My Forest...

HPIM1312.jpg

My Inspiration wall

HPIM1315.jpg

Gone too soon...

HPIM1316.jpg

PERFECT company...

HPIM1317.jpg

My MJ Shrine :heart:

HPIM1300.jpg

I love it! :woohoo:

Thanks sweeties :angel:

Indeed, it's my FAVE spot in the house...

It used to be my "Michael room" but I changed it to "MJ style office" as it made me :cry: all these 'memories' and I quite like the change right now...

Of course, Tink... You're hired :cheeky: 'officially now' :D

I should be working on my 'projects' but my head is in a whirl right now... yeah, blame BAD25 will you...

OMG I love it haha! Every little item seems to have its own story, which makes it all the more interesting. I'd love to know it all, but as that would be a tedious task for both of us, I'll limit it to the two items that intrigue me the most. I hope you don't mind!

The large Michael figure - is that a ventriloquist doll and how did you get it?

The Gold tassels in a clear plastic pocket - are those Michael's? :wild:

OMG I love it haha! Every little item seems to have its own story, which makes it all the more interesting. I'd love to know it all, but as that would be a tedious task for both of us, I'll limit it to the two items that intrigue me the most. I hope you don't mind!

The large Michael figure - is that a ventriloquist doll and how did you get it?

The Gold tassels in a clear plastic pocket - are those Michael's? :wild:

Well, Rhilo :ciao: I often get this 'feedback' as I grew up with Michael and every little memory has a 'Michael' side story to it and I know the BIO I would write would sell HUGE not to be a 'braggadocio' about it but there is a simple reason that I don't want to join the 'leech wagon' so but it gives me 'inspiration' to 'clog' MJJC blog with those 'Michael memories' though :cheeky:

The 'large Michael figure' is exactly Daryll...
He's a full size 'rag doll' I 'handmade' ten years ago... I bought the mask with hair in a local supermarket and just 'constructed' the body out of cotton.
He's like my BIG teddy bear :blush: I wish I could 'change' him into a 'geminoid', you know those 'high tech vinyl robots' ... I'd love to have one :yes:

The gold tassels in the clear plastic pocket are exactly what's left over of the balloons of MJ Day 10 in London from March 7, 2001... They are from the after party and I had a lot of strange looks cause I travelled with 3 MJ balloons homewards on the Eurostar, train and cab... I guarded them with my life... I also saw Michael there on MJ day 10... Michael was so kind to 'visit' us though his foot was broken...

See, memories :blush:

^Aw thank you for sharing that. You are so lucky Daryll. So those are remnants of balloons? I knew they had to have some close connection to Michael. It's so him :)

Very awesome! Unfortunately, I don't have an office. I do, however, have a cubicle. Since this is at an actual call center, I can't really have an entire shrine or anything like that, but I do have this:

575254_414525931926101_2112710643_n.jpg

I love it! It's awesome to be surrounded in MJ :D :wild:

I love the forest poster you have, too!

^Aw thank you for sharing that. You are so lucky Daryll. So those are remnants of balloons? I knew they had to have some close connection to Michael. It's so him :)

I know :blush: I exactly 'saved' those 3 balloons cause when the party was over the security were 'destroying' all the balloons :bugeyed

They really lasted long till they are how they are now... It's a wonderful memory though ;)

Really Looking Great Daz Girl!! :clap:
Has it changed again since I last visited?? Maybe a few lil things, but not so much as the last time I think! Will have to come and check it out again soon!! :D
Suffering from a bronchitis right now, so you'll have to be patient with me, but I'll let you know when I'm "Healed" again!! :unsure:
Though,... maybe I should just come around, spend some time in your Office, I'm sure I'll be better in no time!! ;D

Really Looking Great Daz Girl!! :clap:
Has it changed again since I last visited?? Maybe a few lil things, but not so much as the last time I think! Will have to come and check it out again soon!! :D
Suffering from a bronchitis right now, so you'll have to be patient with me, but I'll let you know when I'm "Healed" again!! :unsure:
Though,... maybe I should just come around, spend some time in your Office, I'm sure I'll be better in no time!! ;D

Hell yeah, Sunnie... MAJOR change... :blink:
It's NOW fully an "OFFICE" so I had 'create' a Bedroom and a livingroom too...

P.S. For the last 2 years, I ONLY lived and slept in my "Michael room" :blush:
So creating and 'living' in the other rooms meant I'm 'healed' in a way, right :unsure:

Take your time, dear and HOPE you get better soon :better:

I just so totally L.O.V.E. that. It totally reminds me of the 2 rooms in my mother's house that I had turn in to an MJ shrine. One is my bedroom and the other being the computer room. Which is what I like to call my cave. Since I am always constantly in this room. That is only because it is the only room big enough that I keep most of my MJ items in it.

Back