Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

I watched the drill video Misty posted on facebook, I wanna learn how to do it. I'm thinking of contacting Travis Payne to get him to teach me. I wonder how much he costs.

at least they went to your country! lol. the release of TII here consisted of one stand in the door of the shop. THAT'S IT they didn't even have any special editions out they had them hidden behind the counter so i had to ask about them

I'd love to meet Kenny, he seems pretty cool

Yeah that would have been neat.... I would have loved a Travis hug :p

OMG I know.......... laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamb :shifty: *drool*

OMG daniel it would probably cost a fortune...... although... would be worth it....

LOL Logan.... you should have brought a boombox and sh@t, you could have been like the one man premiere band hahahaha

I watched the drill video Misty posted on facebook, I wanna learn how to do it. I'm thinking of contacting Travis Payne to get him to teach me. I wonder how much he costs.

Wouldn't that be awesome :wild:

I watched the drill video Misty posted on facebook, I wanna learn how to do it. I'm thinking of contacting Travis Payne to get him to teach me. I wonder how much he costs

Yea that WOULD be awesome.

you should have brought a boombox and sh@t, you could have been like the one man premiere band hahahaha
lmao i would of been kicked out within a few seconds. big Maori security guards would come and get me :fear:

at least they went to your country! lol. the release of TII here consisted of one stand in the door of the shop. THAT'S IT they didn't even have any special editions out they had them hidden behind the counter so i had to ask about them
Thats bad, all I got was "Do you know that this is blu ray?".

oh yep coz that'l make them happy with me. bet they'll understand and let me go without the cops paying me a visit first :p

ok btw Mel wants me to tell you all that she is fine and that she's "not drowning yet" XD apparently Misty will get that

Hey did you guys see the unseen photos of Michael in news :wild:

nope let's see!

ya lol seen them before :p One More Chance shots. he looks cool there, wish he got to finish that video before...

btw DECULPABILISATION

:waving: Hey Misty, Kel, Logan, Daniel, Jess & Nay,

Sorry I haven't been on in the past couple of days I've been unwell with the flu and have been told to stay in bed, yesterday and today has been the 1st 2 days I've been out and about.

Everything is fine here I haven't needed a boat as yet, the floods are more up north in Townsville and Brisbane, we are kinda lucky here as we;re on a hill so it's going to take alot more rain then what we've had to flood us out.

I'm back now as I think 5 days is a big enough break away so I'll start annoying you all again :naughty: :lmao:

missed all of you guys :huggy:

Damnit I've seen those lol here I was like.... new piccys??? :woohoo: Ahhh deflated...... :ph34r: :p

Stop it with that word Logan I still don't know wtf that means! :lmao:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Mel!!!! :bounce: Glad you are feelin' better we missed you! :huggy:

Darn, well when you do need a boat then I can start playing that silly song for you called I'm On A Boat :lol:

but I'm on a Goat is so much better Misty! lol

Yay Mel you came on :p if you do need that boat and Misty puts the song on you can row over to NZ

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Mel!!!! :bounce: Glad you are feelin' better we missed you! :huggy:

Darn, well when you do need a boat then I can start playing that silly song for you called I'm On A Boat :lol:

:wild::dancing::waving: Yep feeling alot better then I was, sorry to have you concerned, I did message Jess yesterday a couple of times, sometimes she stresses that girl, I don't know what I'm going to do with her :lol:.

:lmao: :no: I don't need a boat yet Misty but when and if I do I'll be sure to let you know and you can sing the song for me :lmao: aww :huggy: I've missed you guys too :)

but I'm on a Goat is so much better Misty! lol

Yay Mel you came on :p if you do need that boat and Misty puts the song on you can row over to NZ

:yes: logan I shall get that boat from Misty pick her up along with way and we shall make our way over to NZ :D

Yay Mel pick me up on the way haha. i'll bring some champers to make the ride go faster :p

LOL it's okay Kel, first time I saw them I was like :woohoo:

Yeah well........... Logan I hope you never get pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

LOL it's okay Kel, first time I saw them I was like :woohoo:

Zomg the first one. *swoon*

:huggy: Missed you too :), :yes: we're heading over there for Chrissy so it should be interesting, never been there before so I'm excited.

Kool. Well if you need any help with places to visit or questions just ask! I lived there for 19 years lol.

bloody hell it's a real condition :lmao: hope i don't get it either, it'd suck having to tell people what you had!

Do I wanna ask what that is :lol:

Back