Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

I still don't know how to insert emoticons into the massage over here!

And OMG!! They finally gave the Proud to be a member badge! hahah! I didn't even ask for it!! lol!! I wonder how come I got it so late! I like my original words before which said "I love you more" but I like a badge too. I wonder if I can get another one! I want to get the Legacy badge!

And OMG!! They finally gave the Proud to be a member badge! hahah! I didn't even ask for it!! lol!! I wonder how come I got it so late! I like my original words before which said "I love you more" but I like a badge too. I wonder if I can get another one! I want to get the Legacy badge!

:clapping: Congrats on the badge hunni, now you are like most of us and can proudly show off the badge. You will get the "Legacy Badge" but you have to be a member of the forum for 2 years before you get it.

Other then that I think the only other badge to get is the "Donator Badge" as the rest are for staff of the forum unless MJJC comes up with a design for another badge that's for all members.

Congrats on getting the badge hun! :clapping:

I'm not too bad, I'm just filling in sometime before I look after tyler for a couple of hours. I was watching this rather disturbing video of MJ just before, something happens in it and a chick says he does what he does cause if you watch closely you can see he's getting a tad excited that's why he gets on his knees.

I'm almost convinced now that why he always used to wear tight pants to try and either stop it or make is less unnoticeable. Ur probably going to read this and go WTF but then again if you know what my mind is like you'll know what I'm talking about :naughty:

I'm not too bad, I'm just filling in sometime before I look after tyler for a couple of hours. I was watching this rather disturbing video of MJ just before, something happens in it and a chick says he does what he does cause if you watch closely you can see he's getting a tad excited that's why he gets on his knees.

I'm almost convinced now that why he always used to wear tight pants to try and either stop it or make is less unnoticeable. Ur probably going to read this and go WTF but then again if you know what my mind is like you'll know what I'm talking about :naughty:

Hahahah, i think i've seen that vid!!!!

Yes mike was a cheeky bugger! :giggle:

:giggle: at least I'm not the only one that thinks it :lmao:

oh :yes: he definitely was cheeky I just was like :blink: wtf haha, but I don't mind watching it :lol:

I sometimes get embrassed watching that stuff :giggle: :blush:

I sometimes get embrassed watching that stuff :giggle: :blush:

I didn't even think anything of it, I was just watching some MJ videos and I came across the one we're talking about and I was like *scratches head* why does he get on his knees like that, and then I read the comment and some chick was saying that he was getting a little excited so that's why he got on his knees.

I was like as if, surely not so I watched it again and if you watch it closely enough sure just before he gets on his knees you can see that she was telling the truth and I was like BINGO that's why he wear the pants that he does to make it less obvious.Then again if you had someone throwing themselves at you and trying to make out with you, you'd probably end up a bit that way too, poor Michael. This chick like literally threw her face into his private part and no I'm not making it up.

Having said that I think Michael likes the attention though, if he felt uncomfortable or didn't like it he make sure that his security were strong enough to make sure they weren't able to break through and make there way onto the stage with him.

I didn't even think anything of it, I was just watching some MJ videos and I came across the one we're talking about and I was like *scratches head* why does he get on his knees like that, and then I read the comment and some chick was saying that he was getting a little excited so that's why he got on his knees.

I was like as if, surely not so I watched it again and if you watch it closely enough sure just before he gets on his knees you can see that she was telling the truth and I was like BINGO that's why he wear the pants that he does to make it less obvious.Then again if you had someone throwing themselves at you and trying to make out with you, you'd probably end up a bit that way too, poor Michael. This chick like literally threw her face into his private part and no I'm not making it up.

Having said that I think Michael likes the attention though, if he felt uncomfortable or didn't like it he make sure that his security were strong enough to make sure they weren't able to break through and make there way onto the stage with him.

Hey what can we say....HE WAS A TYPICAL MALE!! :giggle:

Hey what can we say....HE WAS A TYPICAL MALE!! :giggle:

:giggle: so true, but unlike other males, Michael could CONTROL himself :lmao:

I was also watching this other video on him, it was about a little boy called Ethan who was only a toddler and he was watching Michael's Memorial on CNN and the poor little might was so upset that he was crying, I just wanted to hug him.

The parents are arseholes though the mother goes "Ethan is crying cause Michael Jackson died" then goes "Ethan why are you crying" and Ethan goes "Cause Michael Jackson Died" and she goes "I Can't Hear You" and then he goes "MICHAEL JACKSON DIED"

Anyone could see that the poor kid was heartbroken, then the dickhead father goes, "Did Michael Jackson die?" Do You Love Him?" and the poor kid is like bauling his eyes out and then the :censored: head goes "Well we can't bring him back hunni"

Now what sort of parent would do that, if he was my kid I'd be trying to support him and tell him its going to be all right, not keep rubbing it in and then upload onto the internet for everyone to see.

It nearly made me cry, :censored: arseholes, if parents aren't going to be parents they shouldn't have :censored: kids if you ask me.

:giggle: so true, but unlike other males, Michael could CONTROL himself :lmao:

I was also watching this other video on him, it was about a little boy called Ethan who was only a toddler and he was watching Michael's Memorial on CNN and the poor little might was so upset that he was crying, I just wanted to hug him.

The parents are arseholes though the mother goes "Ethan is crying cause Michael Jackson died" then goes "Ethan why are you crying" and Ethan goes "Cause Michael Jackson Died" and she goes "I Can't Hear You" and then he goes "MICHAEL JACKSON DIED"

Anyone could see that the poor kid was heartbroken, then the dickhead father goes, "Did Michael Jackson die?" Do You Love Him?" and the poor kid is like bauling his eyes out and then the :censored: head goes "Well we can't bring him back hunni"

Now what sort of parent would do that, if he was my kid I'd be trying to support him and tell him its going to be all right, not keep rubbing it in and then upload onto the internet for everyone to see.

It nearly made me cry, :censored: arseholes, if parents aren't going to be parents they shouldn't have :censored: kids if you ask me.

Aww that poor kid.. :(

Michael was so loved by children

I just read through it. i can back up what Jess said about it being typical male behavior :fear: LOL

Aww that poor kid.. :(

Michael was so loved by children

I felt so sorry for the poor little might, he parents need a good swift kick up the arse if you ask me.

Ooooooo I've got some good news to tell you too, Braithan is out of hospital :wild: He was released yesterday after noon he's got what you call bronchial asthma so he's now on predisone and Ventolin so hopefully that will keep it under control and he won't have to go back into hospital again to be put on oxygen.

Tyler is also better too, we took him to the doctors and the doctor just said to give him panadol every 4 hours cause he's only 4 months old and unless its really necessary they don't like to put babies on antibiotics under the age of 6 months.

I didn't like the doctor though, I've never liked him but it was the only one that we could see, he reminds me so much of Murray it ain't funny, I call him doctor cherry bum :lmao:

I felt so sorry for the poor little might, he parents need a good swift kick up the arse if you ask me.

Ooooooo I've got some good news to tell you too, Braithan is out of hospital :wild: He was released yesterday after noon he's got what you call bronchial asthma so he's now on predisone and Ventolin so hopefully that will keep it under control and he won't have to go back into hospital again to be put on oxygen.

Tyler is also better too, we took him to the doctors and the doctor just said to give him panadol every 4 hours cause he's only 4 months old and unless its really necessary they don't like to put babies on antibiotics under the age of 6 months.

I didn't like the doctor though, I've never liked him but it was the only one that we could see, he reminds me so much of Murray it ain't funny, I call him doctor cherry bum :lmao:

Yay!! thats good that the boys are doing well :)

Cherry bum..umm thats a nice name for the doc! :lol:

I just read through it. i can back up what Jess said about it being typical male behavior :fear: LOL

:lmao: haha sorry Logan, I just couldn't help myself, I've never really paid any attention to those type of videos, he just kind of distracted me :giggle:

LOL sorry we embrassed u with our lil umm *cough* convo there.......wont happen again.we promise :angel:

:naughty: and who said that we wouldn't get side tracked again, with a body like that I wouldn't mind seeing it like it every day :naughty: okay I am going to stop as of NOW.

Yay!! thats good that the boys are doing well :)

Cherry bum..umm thats a nice name for the doc! :lol:

:yes: both of my boys are healthy and well again so I'm extremely happy about that, I don't know what I would of done if anything happened to either of them.

:lmao: yep that's what I call him, I really don't like him or trust him, he's just a doctor that really doesn't seem confident if you see what I'm saying.

Since Michael I have a problem with trusting doctors that I never really see, their are only two doctors I will see if I need anything and if I can't see them, well then I would rather crawl up and die.

:lmao: haha sorry Logan, I just couldn't help myself, I've never really paid any attention to those type of videos, he just kind of distracted me :giggle:

:naughty: and who said that we wouldn't get side tracked again, with a body like that I wouldn't mind seeing it like it every day :naughty: okay I am going to stop as of NOW.

Yep i think i'll stop too.

:yes; both of my boys are healthy and well again so I'm extremely happy about that, I don't know what I would of done if anything happened to either of them.

:lmao: yep that's what I call him, I really don't like him or trust him, he's just a doctor that really doesn't seem confident if you see what I'm saying.

Since Michael I have a problem with trusting doctors that I never really see, their are only two doctors I will see if I need anything and if I can't see them, well then I would rather crawl up and die.

Yeh i dont blame u for not trusting doctors.

Omg just remembered i might be going 2 dads tomorrow!! yay!!! :wild:

Ok guys i g2g

U both take care ok

:waving:

Yep i think i'll stop too.

:yes: Jess we better stop, we don't want too be the ones that corrupted this thread with all our naughty talk about Michael :lmao:

Yeh i dont blame u for not trusting doctors.

Omg just remembered i might be going 2 dads tomorrow!! yay!!! :wild:

:) Just a little hard to know who to trust especially when they don't sound too confident, though the dermatologist I saw yesterday was rather handsome actually, I had a good perve.

:wild: :party: yay that means we'll be able to talk to you longer on here then :dancing:

WTF is going on here. Why were you girls talkinga bout Michael 'pitching a tent' a bit during a concert???? Anyways Hi everyone!

Back