Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

tv alert: the dancers performed rythm nation on SYTYCD

my parents watch the show - i don't (hell-to-the-no) but i caught it anyway. it was ok 'spose! us mj fans may be hard taskmasters, but i really don't like the dancers - its too much smoke and mirrors, long brushy hair and acrobats, not enough raw...stuff. kow what i mean?

:yes: Jess we better stop, we don't want too be the ones that corrupted this thread with all our naughty talk about Michael :lmao:

:) Just a little hard to know who to trust especially when they don't sound too confident, though the dermatologist I saw yesterday was rather handsome actually, I had a good perve.

:wild: :party: yay that means we'll be able to talk to you longer on here then :dancing:

Us corrupt this thread...Pfttt nah never..:p

Would love to for one day to see a doctor that is actually cute, all the ones here are FUGLY!

I didnt end up going 2 dads :(, but i will be going there for sure next friday

Last edited:

Hiya :waving: how is everyone.... i know long time- no see.. :p

Have been pretty stressed but cross your fingers i might be closer to having a place to go :woohoo: i'll know in a few days i think.

Hope you all are well and not getting into too much trouble :naughty:

I was also watching this other video on him, it was about a little boy called Ethan who was only a toddler and he was watching Michael's Memorial on CNN and the poor little might was so upset that he was crying, I just wanted to hug him.

The parents are arseholes though the mother goes "Ethan is crying cause Michael Jackson died" then goes "Ethan why are you crying" and Ethan goes "Cause Michael Jackson Died" and she goes "I Can't Hear You" and then he goes "MICHAEL JACKSON DIED"

Anyone could see that the poor kid was heartbroken, then the dickhead father goes, "Did Michael Jackson die?" Do You Love Him?" and the poor kid is like bauling his eyes out and then the :censored: head goes "Well we can't bring him back hunni"

Now what sort of parent would do that, if he was my kid I'd be trying to support him and tell him its going to be all right, not keep rubbing it in and then upload onto the internet for everyone to see.

It nearly made me cry, :censored: arseholes, if parents aren't going to be parents they shouldn't have :censored: kids if you ask me.

The worst part is the parents filmed it and upload it for people to see! I hate parents like that.

My parents would not be supportive as well if they knew about the things I go through for MJ but it's because they don't understand why MJ could be so important to me. They like MJ's music and performances but that's about it.

Btw, I was practicing how to sing "They don't care about us" to the instrumental version. Then I decided I wasn't able to follow some parts and I so played the orginal one only to realised how ridiculous I sound compare to MJ!

My best MJ song I did so far was Stranger in Moscow since it was one of the easiest and I can duet with him!

***PLEASE HELP - I am 6 weeks from my AUS Visa running out and need to get back to America or face legal consequences including possible jailing or deportation to L.A. with no money to get the rest of the way to my family. As a fellow fan, if you can spare a bit to help me get home, I would appreciate it. The Paypal donation page for this is HERE and the Facebook group is HERE, although you need to be signed in and request to join. Thanks, Misty/Reghead121 ♥***

Wow, I didn't know! You have some serious issues. Would your family back in America able to help you? Fancy you went to the wrong place to seek a job. Wish I could help but I'm not a permanent resident either and my own visa is going to expire this May and then I'll be on bridging visa until hopefully they will approve my permanent residency or else I have to fly back as well.
Good luck to you and may you be able to sort it out. When is your visa expiring?

Wow, I didn't know! You have some serious issues. Would your family back in America able to help you? Fancy you went to the wrong place to seek a job. Wish I could help but I'm not a permanent resident either and my own visa is going to expire this May and then I'll be on bridging visa until hopefully they will approve my permanent residency or else I have to fly back as well.
Good luck to you and may you be able to sort it out. When is your visa expiring?

^Thanks :) No most of my family is in tight financial issues right now because of the economy. The job my dad has... he's been there almost 30 years but they just got bought out by another company and most of those he's worked with for years are all gone... so far he's still there, but they have a 250,000 mortgage and other big bills and yeah... they have their own issues :bugeyed

LOL yep, I really went to the wrong place didn't I? I probably would have found work if I'd stayed in the US... but I did get a bunch of great times and experiences here, so I can't complain about that part anyhow.

What's a bridging visa? I hope it works out for you too. :hug:

I have two offers from friends that I am mulling over. Once is back in Milwaukee and the other is just outside of Seattle (which would be an amazing change of location for a while). I don't have enough to get there to either place though, only enough to get to L.A. and I know nobody there :ph34r: It's all very frustrating. Most of my family has decided not to help at all and I have no idea why. I've helped most of them at some point or another. Maybe just because of the uncertainty brought on by the global finance thing, I don't know....

*sigh*

So I'm so going to be on here posting like mad tonight.... bwhahahahaha :bounce: just as soon as dinner is done and over with ;)

Be on to post like crazy in about an hour or so :D

What's a bridging visa?

There are temporary visa that allow you to stay in Australia while waiting for the visa you apply to be approve.

Btw, I love Give in to me too!! I didn't know of that song until I got my Dangerous album which was like......8 months ago.... :-S
But I keep playing that song over and over again when I first heard it!

You are awesome at making videos! Wow :)

Thanks, but it was nothing much. I used Window movie maker on my old XP computer! lol! I need to get a new computer!

Any tributes planned in Aus for Michael June 25th?

Good question.....hard to believe only 3.5 months to go.......
I don't of any in Melbourne at all.

listening to Give In To Me.... gaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love this song :wub:

:waving: Look who it is *points to make sure I'm not seeing things* How are you Misty its been ages since I've spoken to you on here or MSN I miss our 3 way conversations with the boys.

Did you get a chance to see the video I sent you in a PM, I was watching some other videos on youtube the other day of MJ and my niece was with me and she's like I wanna see that one (the one I showed you) so I put it on for her and she noticed straight away.

Why is it that she noticed it before me and she doesn't even like him :lmao:

:waving: Hey Jess how are you?

Hey mel! im good thanx :waving:

How are u?

Hey mel! im good thanx :waving:

How are u?

Not too bad, its pouring rain here again :doh:. I'm actually quite excited cause my parents are going away on Tuesday for a week and I get the house to my entire self.

I've organized my best friend Selina to come and stay with me, but because she's having complications with her pregnancy she doesn't know if she'll be able to stay yet :(

Not that it matters if she can't cause I don't mind being by myself for a little while anyway, gives me some "quiet time" and allows me to just chill out and relax :)

Not too bad, its pouring rain here again :doh:. I'm actually quite excited cause my parents are going away on Tuesday for a week and I get the house to my entire self.

I've organized my best friend Selina to come and stay with me, but because she's having complications with her pregnancy she doesn't know if she'll be able to stay yet :(

Not that it matters if she can't cause I don't mind being by myself for a little while anyway, gives me some "quiet time" and allows me to just chill out and relax :)

Ohhh sounds like u will be having a awesome time in the next few days! hehehe

AWw i hope all goes well for selina with her pregnancy, tell her i wish her all the best & congrats as well

Ohhh sounds like u will be having a awesome time in the next few days! hehehe

AWw i hope all goes well for selina with her pregnancy, tell her i wish her all the best & congrats as well

:yes: Can't wait, I love staying home by myself when my parents go away, there is no one to tell me what to do, not that my parents do that too much anyway.

She'll be fine, she's a tough munchkin the doctors just have to find out why she's always getting these cramps and feeling so tight.

I'll tell her tomorrow when I ring her after she gets home from the doctors, she's seeing her doctor tomorrow to see if it's alright for her to travel on the train here.

:yes: Can't wait, I love staying home by myself when my parents go away, there is no one to tell me what to do, not that my parents do that too much anyway.

She'll be fine, she's a tough munchkin the doctors just have to find out why she's always getting these cramps and feeling so tight.

I'll tell her tomorrow when I ring her after she gets home from the doctors, she's seeing her doctor tomorrow to see if it's alright for her to travel on the train here.

It sucks that shes been feeling unwell :(

OMG my stepdad has been extra nice to me this weekend! i mean its great that he has been.....but its begininng 2 scare me! lol

Back