Official hollywood tonight video discussion thread .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was joking :)

That isn't the actual footage i'm sure. I am very excited to see the video.

Sorry if my previous comment sounded rude. I am just so tired of all the negativity that's been here for the past several months... *sigh*

MJDataBank is the new official MJ site?

No news on michaeljackson.com so far...

^ No, but mjdatabank has had a close relationship with Sony Music for many years. ;)

That teaser is def official. Personally i think it's awful.

I think this video will be carrying on from hold my hand...i just realised the ending of hold my hand had the hollywood floor of fame...so they must of new from then hollywood tonight was going to be the next video...

I think this video will be carrying on from hold my hand...i just realised the ending of hold my hand had the hollywood floor of fame...so they must of new from then hollywood tonight was going to be the next video...

I realized that too :)

I think it might be actual footage. I think it's going to be a story of a girl who came to Hollywood in the hopes of becoming a famous dancer. So she's attending auditions.

Wow...that sounds so...boring. And unMichaelish. Blah. Why are they even doing a video? Do they expect it to be a hit? Without Michael, there won't be any more hit videos... :(

Have Sony officially provided radio stations in the UK with 'Hollywood Tonight'?
I know it's been on Radio 2's A-List for a few weeks and they've played it quite a bit but it's not doing very well on the airplay chart.
It entered the chart at #36, then moved to #35 and in it's 3rd week fell to #39.
I can see the song falling out of the top40 airplay chart next week and radio 2 will soon drop the song too - they have already done more than enough to promote it and it's doing nothing for sales of the single or the album.
The video is too late to help the song, and the song is too late to help the album. It's a terrible approach from Sony IMO.

The video is too late to help the song, and the song is too late to help the album. It's a terrible approach from Sony IMO.

Agreed, I believe Sony intentionally would do a lousy job and we are just buying whatever they are selling. MJ fans are a force to be reckoned with, unless we do something this will continue.

So the video will premiere March 10th which is tomorrow. Anyone know where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back