OFFICIAL L'UOMO VOGUE Discussion THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael, you're fine, thank you for pics :flowers:

But, please, Michael, Don't use any snake symbol for your album in the future, cuz..............................

I'm not kidding.

God Bless you.[/b]
cause what ???? i dont get it. :huh:

it doesn't look good yeah I can agree with you on that but i bet the cover of his new album will look really hot[/b]
i think it looks great :)

cause what ???? i dont get it. :huh:[/b]
i can sense some things...

the snake symbol can give bad luck..
i wish Michael will create more albums and this one don't be the last one..

Michael, please Don't use any snakes in the future clips or cover of albums, please, don't do it.

i can sense some things...

the snake symbol can give bad luck..
i wish Michael will create more albums and this one don't be the last one..[/b]
i respect ur beliefs whatever those might be :) but please dont come on my thread and start negativity and create negative atmosphere by spreading ur fears and bad senses... thank you :flowers:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:[/b]

...................*Straight Trippin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sarmoti :wild: :wild: *
That man,OMFG!!!!!:wild: Oops,sorry for cursing mods :blush:
49 and SO Hot! :wild: God grief! :wild:

i respect ur beliefs whatever those might be :) but please dont come on my thread and start negativity and create negative atmosphere by spreading ur fears and bad senses... thank you :flowers:[/b]
I Never started any negativity.
Just my Advice to MJ.
You're all please Ignore it. :flowers:
Thanx

8-1.jpg

wooop`[/b]

I love this pic :wub: . Look at those butter soft leather fine Italian shoes he's wearing. Michael looks good in all of the photos. Very chic, stylish and en vogue. He wears Robert Cavilli's style well. He looks damn good in this photo shoot. The best he's looked because of the style. And I love the hair. Great job Mike! New more mature look.

:sarmoti Oh my thanks so much. He is looking great and so healthy looking as well. Whow i think i,m dreamin or something . I,m so proud of him , he is on his way back where he belongs.

OMG SEXY MICHAEL!!! he is SOOO fine!!!! :D:D:D >:D XD HOTNESS OH MY Michael is soooo hot!!!!!!!!!!

@ snakes discussion: hehe I knew you were to cross over to the dark side eventually Mike, Slytherins rule!! :p (just kidding of course!)

snakes are not a bad omen, snakes are symbols of eternity :)

This was posted by nemezis on mjstar forum:[/b]

Wow thanks for that quote. So he posed also in Dior? Interesting. And he looked best in Dior because of his size and shape? But Cavilli looks good on him to. Michael looks damn good in this shoot. The best I've seen him ever! He looks very mature and chic. Michael baby you got it gonna on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back