OFFICIAL L'UOMO VOGUE Discussion THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
U have not heard?? The U.S. is changing it's language. The contraversy about English being an official language got some people too angry that they chose a complete unexpected language to use. It's official as of the end of this year.. Wow!! You better take some classes before it's too late.. loL!!!

This is just a joke

P.S. DL the vid now

This is a little bit OT, but Roberto Cavalli is actually making a collection for H & M this November. So now we can all wear Cavalli :wild:

The glamour and style of Roberto Cavalli will be accessible to the masses this fall when his exclusive line debuts at H & M. The Italian fashion icon’s extravagant-yet-affordable new collection features twenty pieces for men and twenty-five pieces for women, including coordinating underwear and accessories. H & M’s previous design collaborations include Karl Lagerfield, Stella McCartney, Viktor & Rolf, Madonna, and Kylie Minogue, but Cavalli’s collection is sure to bring a new exuberance to the store’s mostly casual clothing. Look out for Cavalli’s creations when they hit H & M stores November 8.
Source: MSPmag

This is a little bit OT, but Roberto Cavalli is actually making a collection for H & M this November. So now we can all wear Cavalli :wild:

The glamour and style of Roberto Cavalli will be accessible to the masses this fall when his exclusive line debuts at H & M. The Italian fashion icon’s extravagant-yet-affordable new collection features twenty pieces for men and twenty-five pieces for women, including coordinating underwear and accessories. H & M’s previous design collaborations include Karl Lagerfield, Stella McCartney, Viktor & Rolf, Madonna, and Kylie Minogue, but Cavalli’s collection is sure to bring a new exuberance to the store’s mostly casual clothing. Look out for Cavalli’s creations when they hit H & M stores November 8.
Source: MSPmag[/b]
Cool!

Jiminy Cricket, some fans are in tears cause hes taken pictures. michael fans are hardcore lol[/b]
i was in tears until a while ago ... now im just too tired and sleepy for that lol :lol: i cant see myself getting any sleep tonight tho :doh:

Anyone else imagining MJ dancing to Madonnas song Vouge while thsoe pictures were being taken LMAO

I'm in tears crying on the floor just rolling around the hallway and climbing up the stairs on my hands and knees. Just to have Michaels presence of new Michael pictures on the screen. They may just be pixels coming together to make his image on my computer screen but MICHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEL.

: :butterflies: :jumpcrazy :jumpcrazy :jumpcrazy :jumpcrazy :jumpcrazy

I'm in tears crying on the floor just rolling around the hallway and climbing up the stairs on my hands and knees.[/b]
and ur typing at the same time ? :eek:

I'm in tears crying on the floor just rolling around the hallway and climbing up the stairs on my hands and knees. Just to have Michaels presence of new Michael pictures on the screen. They may just be pixels coming together to make his image on my computer screen but MICHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEL.[/b]

Yeah right

I'm in tears crying on the floor just rolling around the hallway and climbing up the stairs on my hands and knees. Just to have Michaels presence of new Michael pictures on the screen. They may just be pixels coming together to make his image on my computer screen but MICHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEL.[/b]

How can you do that and type at the same time are you possesed lol

I have created a wallpaper...it's nothing much but it's the background of my pc!
I have used most of the pics and avatars if you don't mind, thank you!
luomoVoguewallpaper.jpg

I have created a wallpaper...it's nothing much but it's the background of my pc!
luomoVoguewallpaper.jpg
[/b]
good work athina. im saving it :D

My head's spinning around at 360 degrees and split pea soup is flying out of my mouth. I don't know what's wrong with me!

luomoVoguewallpaper.jpg
[/b]
awwww you used my avatars in there too :D I feel so special :wub: lol

Michael, you're fine, thank you for pics :flowers:

But, please, Michael, Don't use any snake symbol for your album in the future, cuz..............................

I'm not kidding.

God Bless you.

Michael, you're fine, thank you for pics :flowers:

But, please, Michael, Don't use any snake symbol for your album in the future, cuz..............................

I'm not kidding.

God Bless you.[/b]
it doesn't look good yeah I can agree with you on that but i bet the cover of his new album will look really hot

Nice! I love the one where he looks like he's yelling... The 2nd one, snake around the shoulder...

Can't wait to see them in a GOOD quality, where you can actually SEE the details LOL

After looking at these pictures, I know who I want my husband to be. :lol:
j/k[/b]

..........................Bad news: he is mine:p,ghegheghe:p :imbad :lol:
That man is so HOT!!!! :wild: :p
WowzerZzZ! :wild:
I wonder wich gym he went to?...........wait,he doesen't even need one! :p :imbad :p

God grief,Michael............... :p *faintZzZ*

it doesn't look good yeah I can agree with you on that but i bet the cover of his new album will look really hot[/b]
It's Look GREAT.

You misunderstood me, Cindy.

I meant Other things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back