OFFICIAL L'UOMO VOGUE Discussion THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the best he could be....I'm getting crazy in here, OMG I just can't stop looking at him...he is gorgeous![/b]

Ditto. I keep looking at these photos because this is no question the best he's looked ever in my opinion. He's healthy, and just look at that handsome face. No sunglasses covering those beautiful eyes. The suits... He is just.....oooo..... georgeous. Simply put. I love his hair.

am I crazy when I tell you this, I didn't get all OMG OMG OMG OMG when I saw the photos, I might freak out when i see the photos in full version but right now its like. "WOW" but nothing more than that

I don't know after I saw Michael in London I get excited but not as before when I almost fainted when I saw something lol

Thanks to all who provided pics and links :woohoo: He looks fantastic. Does anyone else think the pic next to the headless one looks straight from 'YANA', he doesn't look like he's aged at all. Mike's got class, thats for sure.

^^^^^^^

True. I don't care what anyone says Michael looks good for his age! He is aging gracefully.

Question...if he's on the cover...and the feature artist.....there's no interview soooo why is he on the cover? lol

I just had a feeling these pics would appear online before most of us expected! Just leave it to Michael Jackson fans to be on point always!! :lol:

I'm lovin' the pictures, my man MJ is lookin' fantastic, comfortable and relaxed.....just the way I like seeing him. This is the beginning y'all......hell, I wonder whats around the corner??? :sarmoti

ITS JACKSONMANIA BABY!!!!!! :sarmoti :sarmoti

Is it me, or is Mike missin' a leg in this flick? :blink:[/b]
I haven't seen the rest of the thread yet. It is a great thread to come home to but I was kinda wondering where they hid his other leg too.

Question...if he's on the cover...and the feature artist.....there's no interview soooo why is he on the cover? lol[/b]

Because he's Michael Jackson!!! That's why lol

He will always be the headliner

Yeha i know he's a big STAR...but, i'm just used to seeing artists on the front of a magazine for a reason...besides the fact that their big stars but because they conducted an interview lol Its like a preview to the mag..."this is the cover, look what this person said inside" LOL

I dunno lol

what the hell kind of fashion thing is it? it looks like a damn snake. but i mean, cavalli and mike r one strage duo...this is the dude who wore, and he was the man to make that creepy ass velour tiger print suit for japan.....[/b]
Wow. Someone who agrees with me about the Lion pajamas.

Lol, who know's really? But there's no interview? this is news to me b/c I heard he was supposed to be doing one.

Shuddup, the lion suit rocked my socks, lol. Pff.

Annnnnywaaaaaaaaay, yo, even if Michael didn't do an interview, he's so stylin', it doesn't matter. He's promoting himself by doing a photo shoot, that's all that really matters. He's out there in the public eye, showin' himself off.

Looking at them again, I like the fact that there's a happy medium with the style. MJ loves glitter and stuff...and the jacket he has on has glitter, but its not too overstated. Love that.

Shuddup, the lion suit rocked my socks, lol. Pff.

Annnnnywaaaaaaaaay, yo, even if Michael didn't do an interview, he's so stylin', it doesn't matter. He's promoting himself by doing a photo shoot, that's all that really matters. He's out there in the public eye, showin' himself off.[/b]

:yes: Exactly!

This is a little bit OT, but Roberto Cavalli is actually making a collection for H & M this November. So now we can all wear Cavalli :wild:

The glamour and style of Roberto Cavalli will be accessible to the masses this fall when his exclusive line debuts at H & M. The Italian fashion icon’s extravagant-yet-affordable new collection features twenty pieces for men and twenty-five pieces for women, including coordinating underwear and accessories. H & M’s previous design collaborations include Karl Lagerfield, Stella McCartney, Viktor & Rolf, Madonna, and Kylie Minogue, but Cavalli’s collection is sure to bring a new exuberance to the store’s mostly casual clothing. Look out for Cavalli’s creations when they hit H & M stores November 8.
Source: MSPmag[/b]
*runs out to buy a snake*

Nice! I love the one where he looks like he's yelling... The 2nd one, snake around the shoulder...

Can't wait to see them in a GOOD quality, where you can actually SEE the details LOL[/b]
Yes. I think that is my favorite too. You just feel the energy ready to burst out of him. Pow!

Thanks to all who provided pics and links :woohoo: He looks fantastic. Does anyone else think the pic next to the headless one looks straight from 'YANA', he doesn't look like he's aged at all. Mike's got class, thats for sure.[/b]
Yes. That is exactly what I thought of as well when I saw it.

We should call y'all the Flipmode Squad 'cause any new pic or new single and y'all :jumpcrazy:

I remember when I was like that. Thank God I'm passed that "phase".

Seriously I am. :)[/b]

You feel me?! :doh: :blink: :rollin:

Well, I've been in that "phase" for years, so I don't think it is one, lol.

Michael just creates excitment, haha. He's special.[/b]

Oh there IS that phase still til this day, just look at some members replies. lol

If some of us are this excited about some new pics I can only imagine what it's gonna be like when MJ releases new music lol.[/b]

Yanno?!! ROFL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back